FR+:5/1/09 Lair Sarge (Single Again)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:32 pm 

FR: 5/1/09 Nashville Lair Sarge
Locations: Cadillac Ranch, Karma, McFadden's, Graham Central Station

I met up with my good friend FealinLucky from the Lair and met up with the newest member of the lair, a 24 year old author named Stephen who is recently divorced. Also, Nathan decided to join us later on in the evening from the Lair as well.

FealinLucky and I have dinner downtown on Broadway at Big River. We were a bit bummed it was raining but as luck would have it, it finally stopped and the clubs ended up filling up for us. Anyways, we head to Cadillac Ranch to meet Stephen for the first time. He has studied mostly David D. and hasn't gone sarging before EVER. So this was going to be an experience for him. That and it was my first time really going after it since leaving my LTR.

We meet up with Stephen around 9:45pm and walk in Cadillac Ranch. There is a 4 set to my immediate left at the bar. I lock in and start chatting them up. They are from Chicago and I quickly build some rapport and get it going. FealinLucky and Stephen are a few feet behind me talking about the night. I am feeling out the group for their plans this weekend and figuring logistics already. The guys want to roll to upstairs. I # close and meet them up there.

We sit around and talk game for a bit and get to know each other some. While we are sitting there two hot blondes working for BUD LIGHT open us for a picture. We agree only on the condition they take one with us. We start in on the negging and working the set. Unfortunately it didn't go anywhere but Stephen got a good start.

The place is pretty dead as the night is young. We make note of a three set sitting at the corner of the bar but no one opens them, but don't worry we do later. We'll get to that in a few.

We leave to bounce to McFadden's to get in the door since myself and FealinLucky are on the permenant VIP list. As we are walking up 2nd Ave I see this really hot short blonde walking about 10 feet ahead of us. I break from the group jog up to her, walk beside her and ask for for good club locations. I tell her not to steer me wrong or I'll get her name and come beat her up later. She laughs and kinos :D. We are talking as we walk and things are going good. We bump into a mutual friend Lindsey from BuckWild. Lindsey hugs us both and tells me to take care of her friend. She tells me some more interesting facts about clubs as we are walking and tells me she works at McFadden's. LOL what a coincidence. :) I am getting IOIs and its going well. I get her name it's Sarah.

Sarah

We all walk up to McFadden's together. Sarah goes inside ahead of us. We see Ileah from before and talk to her outside. It's Synco De Mayo and they are all wearing sumbraro's and stuff. We tease her about her outfit and have fun. Fealinlucky gets a quick photo with her.

FealinkLucky and Ileah

The guys aren't doing much and I'm getting that sensation again. I make my way around to the front of McFadden's and spot Sarah. I go over to talk to her. I lock in straight away and we start making conversation. Shortly after FealinLucky and Stephen come over. I introduce the guys to her and she is receptive to them. The guys roll off and leave me to it. They are about 6 feet away and FealinLucky is obviously pointing out a few things I'm doing to Stephen. I think he told him about how I was locked in and the kino tactics I was using I think.

Anyways, Sarah and I are talking for a bit really. I am able to build rapport and other stuff. Then I notice it, a damn ring on the left hand. SHIT. I ask her about her rings that she is wearing. There were about 4. She tells me that the rock on her hand is fake and she uses it to keep guys from hitting on her. I tell her she doesn't have to worry about me doing that because we'll never get along. She asks Why on que, and I say because we are too similar, blah blah. Some light kino on me, and "Why Not?" kind of thing. I'm thinking I'm not going anywhere now. About this time Nathan from the Lair arrives and I introduce him to her, and he goes to find the guys.

We talk about writing and what she does in the world, amongst other things. She is waiting on a friend to meet her. She just finished her exams at school and is celebrating. We toast to an awesome friday. She is leaning in talking to me constantly the guys are somewhere else at this point. While she is leaning in I say to her I could totally kiss you right now. She is quiet and looks at my lips. I lean in and get the kiss, we start exchanging tongue. Ileah turns around and sees me kissing her. Gives me a thumbs up, and I wave real quick.

We stop kissing and talk some more. I number close and say I have to get back to my friends, because they were about to bounce. Nathan, FealinLucky, and Stephen are wanting to leave and go somewhere else. I walk her back to where the guys are tell her I'll see her later and we bounce back to Cadillac Ranch.

Fealinlucky opens a two set seated near the entrance for a bit. They tell us a story about some dude who pissed himself. We get a chuckle out of it and go inside.

It's busier in here now and I'm feeling really good. We head to the 2nd floor of Cadillac Ranch it's still dead and we are all talking about the night. FealinLucky takes Stephen into the connecting club Karma and they open a seated two set. I'm not completely sure how it went exactly. I go in slightly after them say hi to my buddy who bartends there and tip him some extra. We walk about out to Cadillac Ranch cause there is like 12 people in Karma but they just opened. As we are all talking a group of Cougars approach. We chat them up for a few, and eventually end up talking to them in Karma.

One of them is shaking her ass to the music and I'm leaning against the bar. She knows that I saw her shaking her ass and laughs. I tell her you must have a stripper pole at the house. She says Yeah playing along. I go sexual talk to her about shaking it, spreading her legs, and doing flips on the pole. She is playing along, light kino, but find out she's married. Damn't. Anyways, I spot a nice two set that just walked in. Young and cute.

I look at Stephen and tell him to approach asking them where they got these purple glowing bracelets on their wrist. He does and the girls are receptive to him.

I give it a few minutes then go in with the whole how do you know my friend. We control the conversation for a while. I marry the girls for some crazy reason it worked at the time since they said there were best friends. Stephen does the best friends test and does pretty well with that. The girls end up rolling off to dance one of them just turned 21 and is hammered.

We go back into Cadillac Ranch again. We spot a two set and send in Stephen. He is in and out inside a few minutes but oh well. He is approaching and doing pretty well. That is tough for a first night and he's doing it like a champion.

I then spot that same 3 set down at the corner of the bar I saw earlier and my mental notes say there were at the same spot earlier. We send in Stephen watching from the 2nd floor balcony. He does very well opening and getting seated. They were into him and it was vibing well. Nathan goes down to wing him within about 4-5 minutes of him being on his own. About a few minutes after than FealinLucky and I follow him.

I get into the set and start working this girl named Brook. She is from Memphis and we have a lot in common it's going well. I see the alpha girl of the group a type A personality Laura is watching over like a mother hen so I start working to get on her good side. The other girl in the group Lindsey is about to get married and they are celebrating tonight, but the party is tomorrow. After all of us talking to the set some of the guys peel off to do some other work. I stick it out and some points solo. I get Brooks Facebook and phone number. Eventually Laura wants my number to invite me out tomorrow evening to hang with them and go dancing. It goes well the set leaves for the evening, we say our goodbyes and I get a peck on the cheek from Laura, who is the hottest.

I go over to the guys and they are working a 3 set that is going pretty well I guess, and shortly after we decide to bounce though.

We leave and go back to 2nd Ave. We end up going in my old stomping grounds of Graham Central Station. I introduce Stephen to all the bartenders I know and get him acquanted with the place. There isn't much that happens. Stephen opens a few sets that don't go that far but oh well he's still trying.

Graham 2nd Floor

FealinLucky and Me

I catch up with an old friend of mine Darby who is a bartender there. I manage to # close and setup a date for later. It just happened to work out quickly when we were bitching about being single again. LOL. :) I love this stuff sometimes.

Darby

We split up mostly. Nathan and Stephen go back to the Broadway area to open sets on the street. FealinLucky and I go back to McFadden's next door to Graham. Sarah is dancing on the bar at this point looking a little more tipsy and hot. We say goodbye to a few people we know. Sarah catches me on my way out and stops me. She makes sure I'm going to call her, gives me her myspace, and we kiss some more as she leans down from the bar she's on. She gives me that dreamy look and I pinky swear to call her, if she remembers me tomorrow. She says something like I won't forget. I roll out and go out front. I call the other guys to figure out where the hell they are.

The night winds down from there. I am please with the results I had going back out and getting into the thick of it again. Especially with my ability to peel off and have no hesitation about opening women. Stephen did well opening about 5 sets successfully on his own and starting to get past AA. Nathan I'm not sure about. Fealinlucky did well by anyone's standards and got in some hired gun game as well.

Me, Nathan, Stephen, FealinLucky

Overall a great night!!!