number and breakfast close a CELEB :)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

****************please read all************

So tonight i get asked to DJ this VH1 party with special guest (jo schmo rapper) and cornfed (real chance of love winner, google her) and prancer ( i love money) i agree and figure this is prime time to pull out the bag of gmae and test my skills. anyway here is how it went down

Started out usual night DJing i got dressed, was late, who cares. Tonight i chose to wear a 70s style vest which i had found in my parents garage sale this morning, dark pants with leather studding around the pockets with flaps that look like bat wings, a dark green design tee, white dress shoes, DG white belt, and chose to peacock with a bondage esc bracelot, my spoon, 5 rings, sunglasses, and my pink hair. Needless to say i looked stylish. i had my face slightly trimmed into a nice shadowy beard and mustache, with a clean shaven neck and neckline.

Night started out slow no one was comming in i live in a smaller city so you have to realize these event with low list celebs are huge in my town so i thought the small crowd was rather unusual. i still beat the music out and jammed on rocking out and having fun myself, from time to time making fun of people for not dancing with girls or or saying something about how cool i am lol. Finally the girls arrive. i pay absolutely no attention to these girls just keep on rocking out to my music. they are signing autographs getting pictures and just eating themselves up. finally they sit down i talk to thier manager/promoter first and give false time constraint that i have to get back to the music quick, say hi exchange business talk and all. i leave. later the one walks by i say,

"hey you girls prolly arent used to such big crowds, welcome to saginaw!"

"i dont know"

they walk off and dance.

later i get on the mic and make fun of cornfed, my target i say, "hye white girls check this whitegirl out and take notes she is the only white girl that actually gets out and dances!.......or maybe shes just the drunkest white girl?"

she laughs and continues to have fun i then continue back to DJing and try to convey i am having more fun then her.

Later she askes to get on the mic and i argue with her. This is how it went down

"Hey can i request a so....er i mean get on the mic?"

"No how do i know you dont have the swine flu and are going to spit all over my mic?"

"i swear to you i dont"

"well i did so your taking a big risk talking into that mic then, am i worth it?"

"U...."

"Of course i am, here you go"

(dumb announcement)

i take mic back and dont see her for about 15 mins, which in the mean time i talked to her promoter and the prancer girl and both negged them and kept my head high. Upon her retunr i show her a magic trick, she is amazed. then i play 5 lies with her and she loses, i tell her i like gin and tonics, she gets me one and upon return i play the numbers game and get the 7 she is amazed then i show her one more trick. at this point she is bragging me up to her friends and now i am staring to kino with thigh touches and shoulder touches and a hug here and there.
then a tool tries to play Alpha games with me and this is where i succell (or excell if thats not a word)

He come into the set all hyped up and asked a question i forget what it was but i dismissed it at the time, then he pulls a good one out of his ass and says/does this,

" hey bet you a dollar i can kiss you without touching you"

(pulls out a dollar and gives it to my girl)

she takes it and he then says,

"now close your eyes" and then kisses her

she is shocked and has that WTF expression on her face.

he says,

"well i may have lost a dollar but it was worth every penny"

sadly at this point he is winning but i will not admit defeat!!!! not tonight!!! i am to proud and willing to fight!!

i say, "wow thats cute are you like boyfriend and girlfriend now? whens the wedding ill DJ" (im a DJ)

she says, "no that was wierd"

((god edys slow churnned "take the Cake" ice cream is good! im eating it now, and thats not a pluggola i wasnt paid to say that))

me says,"well werent you on your way now buddy i mena if you want an auto graph ill give you one but it wont be worth nothing until im almost as famous and pampered as this girl"

*laugh*

(he knew the game i know...these are my fav battles cause its so rewarding tot he winner member and so, "im going to go home and kick myself in the nuts" to the loser

speechless until he blurts, "you are a bad kisser i give you a 3"

"oh yeah? well i give her a 9 we made out over there in the corner for like 2 hours and she put my hand on her boob! shes a pro!"

(kinohug and kiss on forehead)

*AMOG DEFEAT*

(okay now i am paraphrasing cause im tired and kinda buzzed, i will give youy the whole story withh details if you think this is good and wanrt me to finish in detail(i wanna write a bok anyway) so heres the jist

i out AMOG playboy, she comes up to me and says hey how bout i give you my numberand you get ahold of me

i take it down and tell her now that she hasmine she can only call me 2 times a day

then she txts me right after and asked if i wanted to do breakfast in the mornign before my class, i will tell youy of the breakfast in.......well its 430 now so 8 hours :) let me know what you think or if you want all the story

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:51 am 
Dedicated Member

Cornfed was hott on the show

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

way to not give up! this inspires me. i'd never think about gaming a celebrity, at least not yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

thanks guys breakfast was great.... i decided to cool my game down during breakfast so that i could be good friends with her and (me being in the entertainment industry) just maybe feed off her and make some connections to further me and my company in life, hey maybe down the road ill undress her, but not now :)