D2 crash & burn – what did I do wrong, what should I do

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 36 guests

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok here is a brief summary of events;

Met Russian geek on day game, NOT a HB but a 4.

Opened and as I sat down next to her, she was about to walk off but decided to stay after my opening.

There was good rapport and common interests. Towards the end of the engagement I did the cube on her but left out the interpretation until D2 which was arranged for the next day. Got her number during interaction not at the end and agreed that I would pick her up at her hotel the next day. There was some kino initiated by me but it was not reciprocated.

Texted her the next day to change the time as I was available earlier (business meeting cancelled) she replied with the exact address of the hotel “in case I forgot it”.

Met up and as we were walking towards pub did 5 lies on her so that she would have to buy the 1st round. She was not drinking alcohol as she said she was on flu medication.

She bought first round and we settled into the evening.

The conversation only occasionally went into an emotional dimension, she tried to keep it at an intellectual level while I tried to steer towards emotions.

We went through the interpretation of the cube which she was up for.
Then at one point as I was trying to escalate I asked if she had ever had a massage.

That is when I crashed.

She then said that I was a PUA.
I played all innocent and offended saying that I was just being nice and doing what to me was natural but she insisted and said that she could see right through me. Of course I continued to deny it and showed that I was offended at her insinuation.

My get out was that she is new to this culture and we are not as paranoid or closed as they are in Russia. She did comment that people in London are so friendly compared to her home country.

I gave her the freeze out and left without saying goodbye. Got a text message later saying that she was sorry and that I was a nice guy and that I would meet somebody some day.....

My intention was to f close and nothing more.

Now for the analysis:

What did I do wrong?

Did I use canned material too soon.

She clearly knew about the pua scene, that there was a science to it etc etc. All stuff that we know.

I asked her when she had an inkling that I was a pua and she said it was when we did the cube. To which I asked, if so then why continue to spend this evening with me? She said that she enjoyed my company. She said that she thought I was quite good at it and knew how to ask all the right questions and press all the right buttons.

She also said that she thought I was too good to be true.

[On one previous occasion I was accused of being a player when a 5 came back to my place but we still proceed to f-close so I was not bothered about being found out. She wanted to f-close even though she knew I was a player, but that is another story.]

Did I crash and burn when I thought?

Could I have admitted all and taken the interaction to a sexual level nonetheless?

Ok guys, give me your thoughts, you do not have to be kind. I can take the truth so no need to sugar coat. Feel free to lay into me but offer constructive advice on what I should do differently next time, (there WILL BE a next time).

I will use this as a learning experience.

Avon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Is there anyone with any advice?

Guys, I would love to hear your thoughts so that I can learn from my mistakes.

Cheers
Avon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yo bro i just saw this post.

It sounds like you did everything right, but maybe i missed something... Were you doing it to scripted maybe?

Giovanni

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:37 pm 
Dedicated Member

Keep it playful dude! I think you just sucked because she knew about PUA and you used a PUA canned stuff on her :lol: just say you got it from a friend or something.
Quote:
She also said that she thought I was too good to be true.
PUA: Actually I'm the girls worst nightmare... A true heartbreaker :)

You got a little upset and made a freeze-out which she didn't take yet because she didn't "like" you enough. Walking away is something where you risk losing the girl to get her. She obviously did kinda "come back" for you with that text message... You should've set a next meeting there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It was not scripted as such. I used the cube on D1 and five lies on D2, those are the only canned items that were used.

The turning point was definitely when i mentioned the "massage". She then instantly "knew" and confronted me with the PUA question.

She did try to redeem herself by saying that I was pretty good at it. When i questioned her as to why she thought this she said that "I was too good to be true, asking all; the right questions doing all the right things."

You are right that I lucked out because she was aware of the PUA scene. I suspect she googled "cube" before our D2 hook up and came across the PUA scene.

However, all this is just water under the bridge, I have to admit that I did not handle it well. I was taken a bit a back at "being caught out" too early. If she had mentioned this at her place then I would have known that she did not care that I was a PUA.

Mistake number 2 was that I should not have behaved the way that I did, freezing her out like that. I should have appeared a bit taken aback but continued the interaction and played all innocent without getting upset by the accusation.

mistake 3 was to walk away, this was a clear breaking off of communication lines.

mistake 4 was then not replying to her text after she apologised. There could have been something that I could have done at this point but I could not be bothered. I was upset.

I felt that I did everything right yet she implied that I had ulterior motives, which I did! I should accept that on occasions I WILL be seen through.

However, the get out clause is that even though these women know what I am up to with them they still WANT to spend time with me.

There is a part of me that thinks they probably enjoy the danger element of this. There is ambiguity of the "nice guy" but then this could be a wolf in sheeps clothing?

Question is how do I persuade them to take it to the next and final level?

Is it the feeling of "being manipulated for my ends" that they do not like even though I am clearly making them feel good on some level?

I have a feeling that what I am experiencing is either LMR or ASD.

my gut says it is ASD.

I have experienced LMR before and almost always been able to overcome it, often on the same night.

what the thoughts of some mPUAs out there?