First approach

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

Post subject: First approach
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi there, I'm new to the game and yesterday I made my first approach.

Yesterday I went out with some friends and my uncle. My uncle aproached 4 girls sitting at a table in the corner. He asked if they would like to join our table. So the first aproach was done by my uncle.

2 of the girls came sit next to me and I started talking with them. I would normaly not know what to say or how to behave but since I started with the rules of the game by N. Strauss I had some ideas to start the conversation and it worked. 1 of the girls had long blond hair and had a kind of cute face. She was more interesting for me and I kept on talking with her. I felt that I was neglecting the other but I couldn't help it to keep on talking to her. I think this happened because I was afraid to loose the connection with her. I think I should have given more attention to the girl I was not so interested in. That would have made me maybe more interesting for the blond girl.

I've got her e-mail though but this is something I will take with me in the next aproach with a set.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: none
AOL: none
Yo man that sound like a very good first approached. I usually do email closer and then while there writing it down i say "put your number in there too maybe sometime we can catch a drink or something".If not then it was a hit and miss. You already have their e-mail that will eventually lead to a # close.keep it up though.About the other chick if you have Wing man that what there for to keep them entertained.