Gym Pickup, plus need help 29th april

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys, thought id make a post about my situation in the gym today. theres this girl in there who comes about once or twice a week. last week i managed to approach and chat to her after she had a little bit of trouble on the running machine (she almost tripped while opening the window next to where she was). we hit it off well and there well a couple of ioi's, stupidly i didnt number close.

she was in again today, and heres the story...this is the story copied just moments ago from msn, of me telling big dave my situation about today, and how once again i was a twat not to number close. i apologise on its length, but please read and help if you can, id like to think there might be a chance this girl could be the once i have all my first experiences with.

Big Dave - The man of a thousand words. says:
oi oi

Daniel says:
hey dude

how you doing?

Daniel says:
yeh im ok, annoyed with myself once again lol

talk me through it

Daniel says:
ok, so im on the running machine and eventually she comes in, she doesnt say hello to me and goes in front of me and onto the bike..
then after she finishes she looks at me , smiles and waves, and then i do the same

good start

Daniel says:
she goes on this machine that exercises ur legs, then i finish and go over to her and to say hello. i made a joke about i didnt see her come in, although i obviosuly did. she asked what id been doing in the gym, talked about that, then asked how her weekend was, she said she went to some parties, i told her about going to the zoo, we joked and laughed etc,

seems good so far

Daniel says:
then she was finished on the machine and said she was gonna get back to exercising, i said yeh sure and i went to do situps, eventually she went on the running machine by the window again like last time and eventually i went to the bike next to her and through a neg saying dont fall off again, she laughed
then from there that was sorta it, i think she kept looking at me i couldnt be sure, i tried to ignore her for a push/pull effect, eventually i went on a running machine behind her and after she was finished she walked passed me smiles again, i smile back, but im also heavily running on my machine, and she goes and i didnt get to say goodbye or properly number close. i tried to catch her before she went, but again missed my chance on a close.
all of this in a space on a hr

whats mixed bout that, sounds all good to me

Daniel says:
i dont know, like obviously she was doing her workout so she wanted to get on with it and i wanted to get on with mine. but our chats are too short and i cant work out if shes interested in me and if i should get a number close

i'd say go for it
use personality test or 5 q's

Daniel says:
i dunno, might be a bit far from that now, i dont wanna seem like im chasing her, maybe i should through a neg and say, something like she should be asking me questions or chasing me for a chat lol

any help?? what do i do, how do i do it?? im still a newbie, i need all the advice i can get, thx.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That's the problem sometimes with the pick-up community, some of us over analyze this shit too much! This is not nuclear physics!

My suggestion is that you are doing fine. Next time you see her at the gym, shoot the shit, tease her and enjoy yourself and then tell her you are going to get back to your workout, but state that you two should continue the conversation later, maybe over coffee and hand her your phone and tell her to tap in her number. Simple. If there really are IOI's she's giving you, then # closing should be as easy as breathing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

oh and just to add, when i approached her and we chatted about the gym, i made a joke about her finally going on another machine (she always seems to just go on the running machine. she laughed and i rewarded her by giving her a high 5. so i got a little bit of kino in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks chain i appreciate your comment dude. i kinda felt like maybe ive dragged it on, as the next time i see her will be a third try, guess three times a charm lol. i will definately have a try, would be my first ever number close if it works.

i will definately try your method, sounds easy and really smooth.

only thing i dont know is if she has a boyfriend or not, she does tend to fiddle with her phone a fair bit in the gym, but i think we i first spoke to her its her friend she keeps speaking to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You are caring too much about things that are out of control. if she has a boyfriend then she might refuse your advances. Maybe not. Just go with it. Live in the now. Stop over analyzing. If she has a man, and she is throwing up shields, then either take it as it is (could be a shit test, if you know how to get past such, do it). Handle yourself with dignity and don't be so concerned with the outcome. There are plenty of women out there, no need to be concerned about a possible rejection from this one particular girl. Rejections is nothing to fear nor anything to dwell on. If she has a man, fine. That's not on you. You shouldn't be so concerned with how other people view you. I am a doer not a thinker. The men who are naturals with women, who are great with women, are those that are indifferent to the outcome, it does not effect them nor their state so they don't come across as needy or seeking reactions and value from others. Those are unattractive traits. That is not alpha male. They just act through their own intentions, do what they want and make no excuses nor care how people react to it. I would suggest you work on your inner game because it would seem you don't have that area handled yet, at least not concrete enough. If i could recommend a product, it would be RSD's Blueprint Decoded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

lol yeh your right dude, still new to all this i guess, ill take the risk next time i see her and let you know what happens, cheers dude !