Number closed HB10 model

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests

Post subject: Number closed HB10 model
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:33 pm 

Out tonight for meeting a friend, (girl, ex-target). Me, myself and the girl went to a club for public speaking, classy one, I like the concept of such a club since I can talk to people about social dynamics without being too much of a freak. Anyways, we stroll in about 1 hour too late and sit down in the back, most people are very serious, sitting there listening to the speaker. most of them dressed up in suits etc... I am my usual careless self, lounging in the chair as if nothing bothers me at all while watching the speaker do his thing. In comes a HB10, I kid you not! 10! Really 10, like a playboy bunny not like the usual 10s (who are more or less normal girls). She is late too, takes a seat, notices my posture and I see a smile.

It is a break and since Im new, shes new and my friend is new too we get a quick briefing and get signed up for the event. I ask her what she is doing and she is a fashion model and an actress for some midnight show on TV... I just dont pretend that I care that she is a model, just go into, ah, so that is why you need public speaking help, to improve your acting, no shame in that...
She asks me about my job and I answer truthfully (luckily it is a DHV, no Im not gonna tell you guys what I do). She gets impressed but I quickly change the subject into, but I wanna go into acting to develop my artistic side as well. She starts qualifying me. We fluff a bit about acting and I am happy that I am a good coldreader since I can make it seem like I know about it. I make comments that actually makes sense. I introduce my friend and we all share some moments until it is time for the next speaker. Luckily, one of my wings is an important guy at this meeting so I get major social proof. The HB10 sits down next to me and we share a quick smile before I turn my attention to the performance, make a few facial expressions to show that I notice what he is doing right and wrong, but not looking at her more than is socially demanded of me. I am looking around for the girl I came with to check on her, shes fine so I realx (protector and preselection). Anyway, after the performance I speak some more to the HB10, she tells me that we should keep in contact, I say, yeah, sure, no problems and dont push the matter. After a while we all go out for a dinner and since the HB10 needs to go to the SPAM I go with her for safety (protector) and her not getting bored. When we come in I see that there is a place left beside my friend and also two empty seats at the end of the table, the best isolation spot would be at the end of the table but since Im not past the attraction phase I chose to take the seat with my friend. We have dinner and afterwards I tell her "So lets keep in contact".
She gives me her number and tells me to send her name, number etc etc.

So why did I post this one? Why did I feel that it was worth sharing? Because: That went sooo smooth that it was ridiculus... No routines, nothing, just plain old attitude... Colod reading whild fluffing about a subject you really do not know much about can be gold!

Ezo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I like this story. It reinforces my belief that "natural game" is better then all these canned routines, gimmicks, and techniques. I understand what makes a man attractive to a woman. I understand how to communicate high value through voice, body language, and action. Once you understand women and have a great inner game. You don't need to follow all these canned routines, gambits, and techniques. Attracting and seducing women becomes second nature. It becomes who you are and not what you do. You become a man who lives in sexual abundance. You are unconsciously competent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:31 pm 

Well, yes... Thats great but it is not the whole truth. Indirect game works as well, all of the pick-up schools work. It is just that people start out on different paths that normally converges in something close to natural game. You build up your confidence, attitude, lifestyle, inner game enough to not need any gameplan anymore. Then you realize that you still needed to go through the phases where you used routines, canned stuff and whatnot in order to develop this personality...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Nice shit, a litte tear went from my eye after reading this post.

Giovanni

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Well, yes... Thats great but it is not the whole truth. Indirect game works as well, all of the pick-up schools work. It is just that people start out on different paths that normally converges in something close to natural game. You build up your confidence, attitude, lifestyle, inner game enough to not need any gameplan anymore. Then you realize that you still needed to go through the phases where you used routines, canned stuff and whatnot in order to develop this personality...
yes, i agree, well said! We all have to start somewhere if we're not naturals to begin with!