The Death of John and the Birth of Gio

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Since finding this site, and the game, I've changed alot. I've gained an insight into women that most of my friends didn't even know. It hit me today while I was driving after class.

It was a rainy day, and as usual I was listening to Q101. I was thinking of negs in the car while taking a left hand turn into Taco Bell. I don't know what hit me, but it felt like a truck hit my head. I pulled into the parking lot. A wave of emotions hit me. All the struggle I went through highschool trying to get girls, labeled as a creeper, and always being the one in my group of friends always picked on. It just all hit me at once. It was right there and I asked myself a simple question," Why do I put up with it all?"

I could not pick up girls as John. I'm to nice of a guy, and let them walk all over me. Also the pushover friend who let so much shit get talked about him. All of a sudden that personality that had been with me, just... died. No longer could I take that anymore. From that I decided to adopt my new PUA name "Gio". Of course my friends will always call me by my name, but no longer will I put up with there shit.

This is an accomplishment. I finally made the first step into becoming a PUA. I will do it, and it will be awesome. This is my field report guys.

Giovanni

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That is a good start. Field reports are more akin to actual experiences of "gaming" women. But i enjoyed reading your post of rebirth and growth nonetheless. I would recommend that you study RSD's Blueprint Decoded dvd's. Best material i have ever gone through for inner game.

Remember to cut off the negative people in your life. I choose to surround myself with fun and positive people. Not assholes who would attempt to bring me down. Life is what we make it. If you concentrate on the negative... then the negative will consume your life and it will be a downward spiral. Negativity breeds more negativity. Talk to yourself positively. You are the man!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I had to vent I'll be posting more don't worry, ha ha

Giovanni