Hired Gun april 26 2009

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Post subject: Hired Gun april 26 2009
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: diadempixel
I had a small success with a hired gun last night but i think its worth mentioning. I walked into a local bar and noticed that the bar tender was a potential target so i sat myself down by her end of the bar. More importantly I sat next to guys who were hitting on her and lowering their value. With my body language alone I was able to show that I had more value than them. (They were try hard, I was the prize). When she approached me to take my drink order she looked at me and said she had recognized me from the night before and introduced herself. I was a little shocked by this. I had been there gaming the night before but I was only in the bar for about 45 seconds deeming it a target low area and leaving. Just goes to show peacocking goes a long way. Now, my strategy when it comes to hired guns it to be cocky and playful, so when she recognized me I played on the fact that I was only at the bar for a very short time.

M16: wow I was only here for a short time yesterday you must of thought I was pretty good looking. That's ok, It's not your fault, I am. (playful/cocky)

Target: Oh yeah you are totally hot I can't resist you. (laughing/playful)

I kept playing the playful/cocky routine all while negging and using DHVs. Keno however I found was difficult since she is constantly moving from one guest to the other (It was a very busy night) but none the less my routines were working. At the end of the night when I was ready to leave and pay for my tab the hired gun approached me and comped my tab. I thanked her, flirted a little more and left. Now, could I have gone further and got a number close or something else? It is very possible, but for my first hired gun experience I'll take the free tab for now.

In the end I figured that hired guns get hit on more than most girls at the location, reason being (I believe) is that they have to approach men because of their job. This eliminates approach anxiety and men are more likely to hit on them. Furthermore a waitress or bar tender is not going to tell a guy to piss off because this is bad for business. This gives men more of a reason to hit on hired guns. DHVs in my opinion are the most important aspect for picking up hired guns, (show them that you are not just some other guy) also beware of false IOIs.

Any comments positive or negative or things you would have done differently are always welcome and are encouraged. Than you,
M16

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I aint no expert but I think one of the reasons people are more likely to hit on a hired gun is firstly because most of them are pretty good looking. She might not be a 10 but they are well up there. And secondly, the most important reason (I think) is that they are encouraged to flirt with the punters.... its good for business.

So when you have (lets just say even a 5 or 6) comming up to afc's and opening them and then flirting with them... shes getting attention.

Just a few thoughts.