New Friend Out Unexpected Friend In

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Please read first my last post first

As this is sort of a sequel.

As per my last field report I have another similar to my previous so essentially this is a sequel so, if you have not already look for my last post for reading this.

So if you are now back from reading or have knowledge of my last post here we go.

Essentially the setting was similar, another 50-100 person party. I didn't like my results with the new friend but I did like my unexpected friend results. So I said buh bye and gathered what I had learned. Now back to the party, so if you have read my last post, this relates because this is the substituting of the second unexpected friend as the new target. Now I had a goal going into this party. New girls, use new material from what I've learned and come out with some success and good experience. I seemed to accomplish my goal, but it was with a girl who was not neccesarily new.

Sorry for rambling but here we go. The party was average, binge drinking at it's best. Now before I go let me introduce the A-team. Suave, Ice and another yet to be named. A team does nothing but compliment your potential pick-up when there is great communication and I find it is a great addition going into a potential party of targets. Once again I ramble but let's proceed. Now we arrived early, against my wishes, I hate going early as less people are there and it just seems that much more of an awkward scene. The night when on and I was talking to some old friends from previous years. I was having a great time catching up and not focusing on my goal. I wanted too but it seemed with the early arrival I just needed to adapt a little. So the night went on.

In the end I mentally slapped myself and told myself to get going. So I moved out to the crowd. I met up with A-team member, Y.T.B.N (Yet To Be Named) and chatted it up. I like to make myself seem loud and humouros kind of an AMOG way to attract attention. It worked. And who comes up to me but unexpected friend #2 from my last field report. Last chance to go back and read it before you read this! Anyways, she comes right up to me, no opener needed she was instantly talking up a storm. Now I know you guys will want to here a long list of methods but sorry to disappoint...no real openers or DHV's were needed. I had already set the scene. Essentially the night was all about cat string theory. Oh, I need to check on my friend, or I need to grab a beer...maybe I'll be back. I was really using a cocky funny kind of approach and it proved to be quite successful. I am not going to lie...I have the feel I could have closed and ended the night with her let's just say "having a good time". However, I did not close in that sense. I used Kino's...I had her hooked but emotion got in the way. I felt a little to anxious, a little nervous and of course a little guilty, you know she's had a few drinks guilt. Anyways in the end I got what I wanted, a kiss on the cheek a lot of contact and a phone number. Goal complete.
Edit/Delete Message

--$-Suave-$--