A Night Of Friends & New Unexpected Friends

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 28 guests

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well, greetings to all fellow PUA. Regardless of our statures I think it is safe to say that this is a place to learn, grow and share experiences for mutual gain. I am new to the site and am anxious to participate. So without further adieu, my first addition was my most recent. If you have read my profile you will notice that I am not in a city, therefore, usually am limited to local 50-100 people party's and social gatherings through schools and what not. I would like to cordially introduce myself to the community as Suave.It all began on the Sunday night. A girl who was known by myself for sometime was kind enough to engage in conversation. Normally girls with no prior knowledge that I existed are my prime target. Before I go on I would like to touch on this. I have come to notice is that your targets need to be new people, strangers if you will. Why? It has a lot to do with background, the more you know of a girl, the more they know of you. This can often work against you in pick-up situations. If it does not work against you than usually no pick-up is needed and she is usually made her decision on you. Anyways I digress. Throughout the conversation I was receiving some unusual IOI's from a girl thought previously to having no chance and/or known me for at least two years without the thought by either party of making a move. However, I picked up on the IOI's swiftly and asked for a date. Now it was clear to both of us that it was indeed a date, as it was stated clear and obvious on more than one occasion. However, in the back of my mind I could not help but wonder if this was a mere 'friendly hangout'.So the date carried on. I took the classy opening, I bought her flowers. Now, once again this was a definite signal to her, "THIS IS A DATE, PAST FRIENDSHIP!" However, throughout the date I received mixed signals yet again.

Quite fed up I took a short leave. The setting of the date was a club, but not much of one to be realistic. Anyways, I happen to meet up with a girl I had known but barely knew anything about as we had barely talked, this was the same case for her as well. I immediately divulged into my favourite routine. Receiving excellent feedback I pressed on. Now normally I would struggle to close, but in this I did not bother as I was on a date. Instead I built for a future time and received a number and an e-mail.So back to my potential friend. The club in which we were at, which I would like to add is more like a restaurant/dancing place. Anyways, the 'date' continued a bit of dancing here and there some more mixed signals and part one was over. Part 2 began as I had nothing better to do. I had nothing lined up and this curiousity was really bugging me. So, next stop...party. Around 75-100 people on hand for a local party.

Now, there is not much to talk about with my so called date as I received the same garbage during the party. I tried and applied cat string theory. I used almost my entire arsenal. But, what I would really like to get at was my limited success at the party.At the party during one of my "leaves of absence' from my date I met yet another potential target. Another girl that I knew little about and had barely talked to. Grouped with two other guys, I approached with a confident smile. Now I knew the two guys very well but it did not matter. I walked over and opened.

Suave: "I knew this party was big but wow. Did you see that last fight?"
Guy 1: "What fight?"
Guy 2: "We missed a fight.?"
Suave: "Yeah over there."
Guy 1 & 2: *Leaves*

I feel at a party the best way to work into intro is to incorporate a general opener, than use it to isolate yourself with the girl. In this case, two jocks that would not miss a party or bar fight to save their lives versus a girl who obviously was not entertained with the two guys or the idea of a fight.As I move on. I briefly connected eye contact with the girl than turned slightly to view the two guys fleeing to the scene of a fake fight. Throughout the meaning less conversation of small talk with the girl I made sure to shift my focus from her to the people behind me. In doing this I used cat string theory to make sure she was begging for my focus. So as I divulged further into the attempt I played bits of my routine. She was hanging on every word like they were drugs. In the end I played the 'neg' card. But it was a unique neg. One that was directed at her but indirectly insuniated that she owed me something and should feel guilty. This is part of my own style I have come to love and use. I was rewarded with a kiss on the cheek. Once again I was drawn to continue and close. But with my "date" awaiting my return I did not bother to close with further action.Essentially the end of my night was less than stellar.

After a long tiresome night of partying and practicing the art I drove my so-called date home. Small talk in the car ended with no "come in" no kiss, or even a kiss on the cheek for that matter. A mere thank you was all I received. Now I would like to add before the critics unload that I used my best on this "date". Barely trying with the same sort of things got me real results during my date, but my date herself was none responsive, a clear and final sign this was a mere "hangout" as previously feared.Now this is where I ask for help, what is the best course of action to determine if the target is indeed merely acting friendly, besides the usual sexual cues? Should I have ditched my date at the bar for the girl? Should I have ditched her at the party for the other girl?

--$-Suave-$--