Is it on or it's over???

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

Post subject: Is it on or it's over???
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:52 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: desertfox565@yahoo.com
Hey guys,

It's an absurdly long and detailed, so get some chips or something. :)
I've been approaching a girl for 6 months now. Connection, rapport and everything was build via texts and phones. She got too much stuff to do, preparation for graduation, etc. But...

Finally, she hung out with me yesterday. But not with me alone, we go with my friends too. She appears to be shy , family girl (every relationship/ friendship with boys are controlled by her parents), never been on a relationship before, having few male friends, and so that makes her completely clumsy with the boys. And for God's sake, she didn't accept my kino on her face!

Anyway, I told her the day before we met, there's a bazaar going in my school. I texted her that she should come along, there's a lots of people, so there's no chance that you'd do "anything dangerous" to me. She texted back "I'll never will. I'm not interested :P. See you tomorrow anyway". I just texted back saying " like the TVs said, there's 1000 ways to seduce you :), good night and see ya!"

The next day she came to my school, she said that the bazaar stuff was really boring, I don't know what to do, I asked an advice from a friend he said just show her the place around. So we walked around the school and she played the piano a lil bit for me. Quite romantic isn't it?? :P

After that we got back to my friends, I left her in the hands of my friends, and I'm just looking around to find and making friends, (to generate social proof). And after some moment I got back to her and said

Me: Let's go out
HB: Where?
Me: My house, it's boring around here. You can get free lunch there. And we can do something else, like playing on the piano (the piano is better in my house, so it's quite good of a reason, besides she promised me that she'll play)
HB: No way I'll go with you alone, I"ll stay with Grace (Grace is my best friend)
Me: But Grace's is waiting for her friend. You decide, u want to stay here and get bored or go out with me and do something else?
HB:.... I'll ask Grace

Then she asked Grace and Grace told her that she'll tell her friends 1st. While Grace's off, I isolate and were talking with her. I talked her about her ambitions, place that she wants to visit, and about kissing stuff. Then I tried to kino her on the face, tell her that her face looked really similar to my sister, but she rejected it. Then Grace came and we're off to my house. :)

On the way home, I met a lot of friends, the shop clerks, neighbours and HB said "You know everybody around here?????" And I just said "I'm Adam Lyons" (I told her about AFC Adam before, but she didn't know that AFC Adam is a pickup guru and I'm learning pickup, why bother telling more if she isn't asking?). She laughed and we continued walking.

Before we arrived she said "Umm, can't we go to Grace's place instead?? It's just I don't feel good if my parents know that I go to a boy's house." I said "Nah, it's just 3 more houses away". Finally we arrived at my place and she met my mum (is it going serious now?) and chatted with her a lil bit. She played the piano, chatted and eventually before she leaves we took a pic.

In the night I texted her (maybe it's negging, I don't know) "Hey, HB, thanks for behaving like a queen (she's really quiet back there, so is it negging?) Haha.. :) Seriously. I thought that u were a girl with some naughty attitude, but it's proven that I'm wrong. U're completely a nice girl, aren't u? Anyway, although today was boring, I enjoyed ur playing. Just need more expression,touch, and feelin. ;) The next time we meet, let's do somehting more fun. I always try to do different things everytime I meet people. I don't like doing the same stuff continously. Don't u feel so?? ;) Good night ;).

And she didn't reply.

My question is:
1) She said that she's bored while in the school, so is there any chance that she's still willing to spend the time together??
2) She didn't accept my kino, she freezed me out a few times, I did the same thing to build comfort. What should I do??
3) What I shouldn't have done??

Sorry for unnecessary details, I just want to post it as detailed as possible.

Best pal,
Steven ;)