25 minute rule before asking for her number?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is a brief field report from London, England !! The main concern is to do with Mystery's 25 minute rule. Tell me what you think guys....

Last Thursday, I gave myself a target: 1,000 approaches before 30 December 2009. On the same day, during a day game, I sarged twice. But didn't number close.

I went by Mystery's 25 minute rule. 'You need to build comfort upto 25 mins before asking for her number.' With the first girl, she looked like Natalie Portman. She was waiting at a bus stop. Looking bored. I went in with : “Don’t you just hate this weather?”

I’m in London, England. And it usually rains in April. But on this day, it was hot like Miami! And all the babes had their summer gear on. This Natalie Portman smiled. And I kept maintaining different threads of conversations.

She pointed to the house where she lived, what she’s studying and so on. All this happened in less than 7 or 8 mins. I didn’t ask for phone number because I didn’t get one good I.O.I. She didn't ask me any personal questions. But she laughed and talked. Though I didn't get her number. instead, I hoped I’ll see her again. So, I can carry this on.

What would you have done? She did get on the bus saying: ‘Lovely talking to you, bye!”.

The second one was at my university bus stop. I just went straight with a question about buses. She ended up telling me so much about herself. But this girl was an HB6. We shared the bus together. She told me her name: Monica and she is an admin staff there. Again, I didn’t get any I.O.Is. Also, I spent only 10 mins with her. We got off at the same bus stop. I shook her hands and said: "Lovely to meet you." Was that Beta male error? Was it too early to ask for a number? I didn’t want to telegraph interest too soon.

This morning, I went to my supermarket, I sarged 4 guys who work there just to get myself into the mood! Then, I sarged a blonde called Jodie! Another HB6. She works there. Never seen her before. Made her laugh ! She responded well. Again, I felt this was an investment. This was a preview to her what’s to come.

So, I haven’t number-closed at all in the last five days. But I’m just daring myself to approach and sarge.

How have I done? I’m new to this. But I have read and reread Neil Strauss and Mystery’s books. Love to hear from you guys.

Clooney

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

your doing good man, just keep at it, read up on the forum about everything and it will come.

as for IOI's the more you sarge the more her IOI's will be highlighted, not only in her personal questions about you, but her body language, the flicker of hair and other subtle signs will become easy to spot.

as for mysterys 25 minute rule, i have to be honest im a third of the way through MM as iv been reading other pua books and not come across this, basically i use the line "iv got to go now, but is there anyway we can carry on this conversation..." this allows the target to believe that it is her idea that she is giving you her number/facebook and will allow you to game her some more.

what your doing is good, just getting out sarging is the best way to improve, also, if you have a wing, they can spot out what your doing right, and what your doing wrong.

dont worry to much about number closing, kiss-clossing the 1st few weeks, its not about that, its about the exprience you recieve from sarging the first few weeks and allows you to find your feet. so dont make it about numbers, make it about how successful you talk to people, and the more practise you get in, the sooner the number closes and further will come. "it should be a privledge for a girl to give you their number, not a privledge for you to recieve her number" me 27-04-2009

but yea, seems like your doing well dude, using guys to practise on will allow for greater results within mixed sets aswell, so thats always a bonus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:06 am 
Dedicated Member

Ready for a Slap :lol:

ASK FOR HER NUMBER

If a girl doesn't like talkin to you she would just walk away. Do you get it !! Go ahead and ask for numbers and don't fucking wait for the clock to strike 25 mins.

Forget Mystery, his is just one way of doing things. There are million other ways of getting laid and to wait 25mins is what takes a guy like him (with black nails and funny hat) to develop comfort.

Don't stick by the 25min rule just ask for her number after you make her number after you make her laugh 2-3 times. If she is laughing at your jokes you are in bro, you are developing comfort.

I'm dating a girl whoes number I picked up in 3-7 mins. I had a solid text game though to get her to meet me. But the point is 25 mins is rediculous !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:49 am 
PUA Forum Leader

dude no offense but you seem to be playing everything completely to the tee of how you have read it. you need to be more in the moment and learn to feel if a girl likes you rather than looking for IOIs. Also the 25 minute rule is bullshit, I have number closed in a minute or two (not flakey).
You should use my rule, don't get the number before you have kissed. All that said keep up your challenge and you will learn as you are doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:54 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Really to be honest... You can't set a time limit on it. I really hate to put down Mystery, his techniques have changed my life, and for that I owe him. I just play the situation by ear. If the girls interested through obvious IOIs then pick up the number.

Don't force yourself on the girl if shes giving you the shaft. Just eject from the set, and find another.

Giovanni

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks guys for that advice.