Mall sarging with an instant date!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So last time I had a wingman (Brandon) that was very shy and couldn't get over his AA. As well he couldn't wing me if the girls told him that they loved him.

He came again and promised to approach more sets and wing me more. I didn't believe it so I brought reinforcement, this time I brought my twin brother. Sometimes having a twin brother is beneficial.

We walk into the mall and we walk around for a bit and then I said It was game on...

Boom!! Just like that my brother was already in a set and talking to a girl at hollister. I looked at brandon and I was like damn. So then we walk away and go into this cologne store and I get my two samples on my wrist for my cologne opener.

I then see that my brother is in buckle with a two set... It seems to be going great..the girls are laughing and smiling then I realize that the HB6 was kinda mind wandering and my brother was keeping the HB9 entertained. This was my chance to show brandon how to wing.

In I go and say...

M15- Hey man have you seen Alicia?

G- No man I haven't seen her at all...

*this is a helpful technique we use*

M15- Oh all right man....

HB9- OMG are you guys twins???

M15- No we aren't we are cousins. But how thoughtful of you to ask

HB9- Shut up you guys so are...You look so much alike . Do you guys have like twins sense...

(first off that's the dumbest question ever)

M15- Ya we do and now I am sensing my brother saying your the troublemaker of this group

HB6- Haha Ya she is ...

M15- Oh boy we need to leave ..... (FTC)

HB9- No it's fine... (IOI)

G- These girls enjoy shopping for boys clothes to wear they are tom boys...

HB9- No we are not ....It just sometimes they have really comfortable small shirts..

G- blah blah

they engange into conversation....

I turn to HB6

M15- I am sorry I cannot shop for girls skinny jeans they are way to tight and they hurt my crotch area!

HB6- haha omg that's so true...

She looks a lil bit...

M15- WHHOA did you just look at my package ??

HB6- No just looking to see how tight your pants were...

M15- All right good sometimes I catch girls and boy do they look a whole lot...

This conversation went on for about 10 mins...

M15- Well ladies we are done shopping but my brother and I are gonna go get A shake you can come if ya want.

They stare at each other and agreed to come...

At this point I'm looking for brandon and wondering where he was at....

Oh well I moved on. We went to get the shakes and then Number closed the both of them... So that was good. It felt great but left me hunger for more . Maybe a K closed would of done it..

Brandon Never got over his approach anxiety... and We walked around with him for like 15 minutes before he opened a set.

Well that's Take two for mall sarging. I can feel lots of progress in my confidence and game. I actually am gonna start working on night game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Game ON :)

You did a good job, and I like the way you are contrasting your game to Brandon. It reminds me of the times I had serious problems with AA - but when you get over it and you know what's like, that's awesome.

[In The Field Right Now]

Post subject: Well done !!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi M15 !!

What a sarging success. I could really see this scene. Very funny ! Love that bit about your crotch !!

You number-closed as well. That's awesome !! So, what have you done with the numbers?

Keep up the great game. You seem to have genuine balls !!

Clooney