Reflections after one year in “the game”

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

(the characters are all based on real people, the following text is narcistics, candid and long winded aswell as using some fancy pancy long words)

Yep that’s right, one year ago today at the tender age of 23, I having read the game way back in 2005 ventured onto the forums, chose an obscure name and decided to look up people in my local uni town to hit the town and become the worlds greatest PUA. I must’ve emailed over 25 people with the exact same message, the response was about 5 people, of whom 2 flaked.

First night out sarging met a prostitute, who took her vibrator out and rubbed it on me, I probably could have k-closed, but she wasn’t my type. I saw my wing doing pattycakes with the other one and was shocked ( I later used that myself with some success, I’m ashamed to admit).

I met one group at one bar and the other group at another and together I saw the type of people that were going on this mission too. Over the coming months I met some absolute losers who went on to use some amazing routines and close very well. I met guys who talked a lot and convinced me of a lot and in the end couldn’t even approach. I met the kind of guys you would read about in the game dressed up as Russell brand, who took a whole group of us out and in the end tried to get us to go to seminars. There were sad stories of guys who’s wives had cheated and this was their life now. All in all I cant say any of them were real PUA’s all of them talked a lot but none of them actually closed the deal in front of me. It was up to me to approach and take the initiative most of the time, I was the reluctant leader, sometimes things would cumulate in a number close, but never more. The comfort zone was busted though that’s for sure, down to the sheer number of approaches. I asked the loser guy over this time why he was in the game, he had no response but after pressing he said to make friends, when he asked me I gave him the most articulated heartfelt answer, I couldn’t believe the words even left my mouth (turned out later they were originally said by style anyway).

Some of the big talkers would write up stuff on the forums about how the night went, it was always fascinating how differently a situation was perceived and how derogatory they would be to me even though I opened and kept interest for my wing in set.

After searching and searching I met a guy who I could finally relate to age wise and personality (ironically through my Tyler Durden to my Mystery), we embarked on the stylelife challenge and over the summer managed about 12 missions, I was convinced we would finish but in the end it came to jack. Shame. But the good thing was I enjoyed it and did plenty more approaches and finally day game too!

Then over the summer, I got invited to two seminars by some of the “original” guys. What surprised me was that instead of glorified geeks (yeah there were some of them and actual geeks too) there were confident guys there, and even gulp black people! I thought those guys had no trouble at all! How naïve I was. Got some tips, fired some questions and squeezed the most from my free be. The other one was the same, both of them gave some good pointers, but ultimately I could sum it up by saying have high energy.

Then uni and summer finished, in the meantime I was up in Liverpool and Manchester even back home to Kingston, it was scary because even though I was sending out as many email as possible it didn’t come to anything, the one time I arranged a meet up in London it turned out to be guys a lot older than me, which was cool but I needed my comfort blanket of at least one person in my age group (or generation). So over the time between uni and a job my game stagnated, just like working in the gym.

Suddenly new town new job and real life, the rug was pulled, back to square one. So hit the forums and after weeks of trying finally got a meet up, my first night out managed a number close! The other thought in my head was, oh here we go again, the two guys I was gaming with talked a lot and I couldn’t see them staying in game for long

The number close gave me false hope, for months I was dry, no closes nothing, the guys I was gaming with were on the same level but couldn’t approach. Finally the saviour arrived, he basically came along introduced himself, then said “shall we?.” This was the guy that would make things happen, and he did. He was an approach machine, and since meeting him my comfort zone has been pushed and I began seeing the patterns emerging. Game was beginning to be fun.

So numerous number closes later, most thanks to my wonderful wings, even a stripper number close (who when I gave her my phone my hand trembled, I said I had parkinsonism, really I was scared of her as I just saw her pussy and the fact the bouncers said no phones) still no K close or F closes, I’m enjoying game again, buttttt, my issue now is as I have no AA, when I go out, the other guys get the chicks (same with my non game friends) and I’m seeing the guys I recently set out with (who I just put down in the paragraph before) getting a whole manner of closes and making me think WTF? Also as we are hitting the same places the same nights, the crowd begins to become samey, its good for social proof for my wings, when they come up and hug when we are in set, still they don’t come to hug me.

So still in the game after 1 year, bit disheartened, plateau a bit. But still ploughing. Hunting for the elusive F close, but will be satisfied short term with a K-close from a 7. Wouldn’t mind getting back to stylelife challenge too, finally can finish that damned book! The other conclusion is style doesn’t matter, just keep the interest oh and gimmicks really do work, just gotta be good at doing it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

wow, interesting stuff dude, might have to find my first field report and make a note of it and in a years time tell the difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

yo dude,

what is the story? Awesome about your having overcome approach anxiety. I have major approach anxiety even though the last few weeks I have had no rejections in the sense of girls turning their backs on me etc. etc.

I think that the more comfortable and relaxed you feel, the better the interaction. last night, my first was clumsy and umcomfortable but either way, I did it which is the most important thing. I saw loads of guys on the side lines AFC's just standing together and doing nothing. I was with 2 girls who are friends and approached and then came back to the friends.

But how often have you been out? In my case, I am only able to get out once every fortinght due to the fact I am divorced and have kids every other saturday. I am having to look at alternatives, ie daygame because going out once every fortnight means i might be 78 by the time i get my first f close.

I want results and don't want to be the first OAP., PUa. i want to perfect by the end of the year. Still I feel just like Mick Jagger,

Cant get no satisfaction!!!!

I have had positive results using the suggestions found in mystery's book- so I will continue and hopefully follow it through. I am at midgame. I have just started.

Anway sure that if you stick to it, you will shortly doign the WILD THING :wink: and writing up your first lay report as I hope to be. GOOD LUCK BUD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi

A girl's perspective. What sort do you go after, young college girls, 20 somethings?.

Or maybe girls over 30 who are at their sexual peak? :D 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Hi

A girl's perspective. What sort do you go after, young college girls, 20 somethings?.

Let me guess, your 30 and your at your sexual peak? haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Hi

Let me guess, your 30 and your at your sexual peak? haha
But of course, just turned 32 and enjoying sex like never before 8)

No steady b/f yet, too many fit guys out there. :D

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
(the characters are all based on real people, the following text is narcistics, candid and long winded aswell as using some fancy pancy long words)

Yep that’s right, one year ago today at the tender age of 23, I having read the game way back in 2005 ventured onto the forums, chose an obscure name and decided to look up people in my local uni town to hit the town and become the worlds greatest PUA. I must’ve emailed over 25 people with the exact same message, the response was about 5 people, of whom 2 flaked.

First night out sarging met a prostitute, who took her vibrator out and rubbed it on me, I probably could have k-closed, but she wasn’t my type. I saw my wing doing pattycakes with the other one and was shocked ( I later used that myself with some success, I’m ashamed to admit).

I met one group at one bar and the other group at another and together I saw the type of people that were going on this mission too. Over the coming months I met some absolute losers who went on to use some amazing routines and close very well. I met guys who talked a lot and convinced me of a lot and in the end couldn’t even approach. I met the kind of guys you would read about in the game dressed up as Russell brand, who took a whole group of us out and in the end tried to get us to go to seminars. There were sad stories of guys who’s wives had cheated and this was their life now. All in all I cant say any of them were real PUA’s all of them talked a lot but none of them actually closed the deal in front of me. It was up to me to approach and take the initiative most of the time, I was the reluctant leader, sometimes things would cumulate in a number close, but never more. The comfort zone was busted though that’s for sure, down to the sheer number of approaches. I asked the loser guy over this time why he was in the game, he had no response but after pressing he said to make friends, when he asked me I gave him the most articulated heartfelt answer, I couldn’t believe the words even left my mouth (turned out later they were originally said by style anyway).

Some of the big talkers would write up stuff on the forums about how the night went, it was always fascinating how differently a situation was perceived and how derogatory they would be to me even though I opened and kept interest for my wing in set.

After searching and searching I met a guy who I could finally relate to age wise and personality (ironically through my Tyler Durden to my Mystery), we embarked on the stylelife challenge and over the summer managed about 12 missions, I was convinced we would finish but in the end it came to jack. Shame. But the good thing was I enjoyed it and did plenty more approaches and finally day game too!

Then over the summer, I got invited to two seminars by some of the “original” guys. What surprised me was that instead of glorified geeks (yeah there were some of them and actual geeks too) there were confident guys there, and even gulp black people! I thought those guys had no trouble at all! How naïve I was. Got some tips, fired some questions and squeezed the most from my free be. The other one was the same, both of them gave some good pointers, but ultimately I could sum it up by saying have high energy.

Then uni and summer finished, in the meantime I was up in Liverpool and Manchester even back home to Kingston, it was scary because even though I was sending out as many email as possible it didn’t come to anything, the one time I arranged a meet up in London it turned out to be guys a lot older than me, which was cool but I needed my comfort blanket of at least one person in my age group (or generation). So over the time between uni and a job my game stagnated, just like working in the gym.

Suddenly new town new job and real life, the rug was pulled, back to square one. So hit the forums and after weeks of trying finally got a meet up, my first night out managed a number close! The other thought in my head was, oh here we go again, the two guys I was gaming with talked a lot and I couldn’t see them staying in game for long

The number close gave me false hope, for months I was dry, no closes nothing, the guys I was gaming with were on the same level but couldn’t approach. Finally the saviour arrived, he basically came along introduced himself, then said “shall we?.” This was the guy that would make things happen, and he did. He was an approach machine, and since meeting him my comfort zone has been pushed and I began seeing the patterns emerging. Game was beginning to be fun.

So numerous number closes later, most thanks to my wonderful wings, even a stripper number close (who when I gave her my phone my hand trembled, I said I had parkinsonism, really I was scared of her as I just saw her pussy and the fact the bouncers said no phones) still no K close or F closes, I’m enjoying game again, buttttt, my issue now is as I have no AA, when I go out, the other guys get the chicks (same with my non game friends) and I’m seeing the guys I recently set out with (who I just put down in the paragraph before) getting a whole manner of closes and making me think WTF? Also as we are hitting the same places the same nights, the crowd begins to become samey, its good for social proof for my wings, when they come up and hug when we are in set, still they don’t come to hug me.

So still in the game after 1 year, bit disheartened, plateau a bit. But still ploughing. Hunting for the elusive F close, but will be satisfied short term with a K-close from a 7. Wouldn’t mind getting back to stylelife challenge too, finally can finish that damned book! The other conclusion is style doesn’t matter, just keep the interest oh and gimmicks really do work, just gotta be good at doing it.

Jai Ho !!

Thank you for sharing that experience with the forum. I appreciate your honesty. Some guys would boast. You said it as it must have happened. It must be frustrating for you. I sympathise. I got into the game in summer 2006. But I too had too much AA. So, I did only about 5 approaches in that year. Then, I just gave up on the GAme. Now, I'm back on it. Reading your one year self-analysis is very instructive.

You say that your friends who are not even well-versed about THe Game are having success while you are without one F-close. How come? Are those guys good looking? What is your avatar like? In your report, you don't mention anything about the techniques, routines, or gambits you used the most. If you could put them up here, we will be able to locate where you went wrong, and how you could improve.

What openers did you use the most? How did you stack in mid-game to keep her interested? How many times did you try to number-close?

Did you keep a log of all your approaches? You must do it. Since mid-April 09, I'm keeping a log. So far, I have done just 10 approaches. I do suffer from AA. But these are all from the Day GAme. YOu must log all your approaches and analyse where you went right and where you need to improve.

Also, what do you think of yourself? Are you good looking? Do you have any weight problem? I'm trying to see why you got nowhere with The GAme.
In England, sarging can be difficult. Girls are not open to random approaches. Yet, I have been opening well in the Day GAme. I just haven't learnt how to number-close properly.

Also, are you a white guy? You say black guys have no problem with getting babes? Are you sure? Every black guy I know, and I know many great players who are black, say that they just work 100% harder with the Game. Also, they are more braver. That's why they succeed.

I wish you the best in the second phase of gaming. Well done for your detailed report. With more details, we could help you more.

Good luck and Jai Ho !!