Just Went BLANK!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Post subject: Just Went BLANK!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright here's my dilemma,I recently ( today ) saw this girl at my school who was strikingly beautiful. After a quick back n forth battle in my lil ol head on whether to approach or not, i summoned up the courage and went for the gusto!

me:{smile/eye contact}
her: {Ditto}
me: Hi, whats your name?
her: " "
me: I'm " "
[ shake hands ] nice to meet you.
me: where you headed
her: oh, home
me: Oh yea? where that?
me: BLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't think of Sh*t! I don't know what happened???? "blank" like when you study all night for an exam and when you get the test in front of you the next day your mind just completely goes "...........".it kinda gets worse cause I keep walking with her for a bit ( without saying anything), hold open a door for her we end up both in the same elevator just her and moi *Awkward indeed*...getting to my floor couldn't be any slower. Ding door opens and we just say bye to each other n just like that it was over. Although it was a weird situ, when we parted ways it wasnt one of those tail between the legs, head down to the floor type of goodbyes. it was the total opposite.( head up, " confident" smile/ and that eye contact you only get in the movies ) so i sorta left on a "High" note.

now my question is... next time i see her, should i go back and attempt to salvage whatever interest she may have had in me? or just take a loss n move on?

Please help! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha, I had a similar situation on a day 2.

I just started multi-threading about anything I could see, or about the situation, like I was on adderal.

Talk about what she is wearing, or what you're wearing. Lol, talk about uncomfortable silences and how stupid they are. Speak your mind. Make her more comfortable so that she wants to contribute to the conversation herself, or ask her if she is shy or quiet.

Post subject: Re: Just Went BLANK!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Alright here's my dilemma,I recently ( today ) saw this girl at my school who was strikingly beautiful. After a quick back n forth battle in my lil ol head on whether to approach or not, i summoned up the courage and went for the gusto!

me:{smile/eye contact}
her: {Ditto}
me: Hi, whats your name?
me: I'm " "
[ shake hands ] nice to meet you.
me: where you headed
her: oh, home
me: Oh yea? where that?
me: BLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't think of Sh*t! I don't know what happened???? "blank" like when you study all night for an exam and when you get the test in front of you the next day your mind just completely goes "...........".it kinda gets worse cause I keep walking with her for a bit ( without saying anything), hold open a door for her we end up both in the same elevator just her and moi *Awkward indeed*...getting to my floor couldn't be any slower. Ding door opens and we just say bye to each other n just like that it was over. Although it was a weird situ, when we parted ways it wasnt one of those tail between the legs, head down to the floor type of goodbyes. it was the total opposite.( head up, " confident" smile/ and that eye contact you only get in the movies ) so i sorta left on a "High" note.

now my question is... next time i see her, should i go back and attempt to salvage whatever interest she may have had in me? or just take a loss n move on?

Please help! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!
Let her go dude. You got a first hand experience of exactly what not to do. I never ask a girls name unless we've been talking for a bit or she asks for mine. You have to earn it in my opinion because honestly why does she care what your name is? Also never ask a girl where she lives because thats a little creepy and now shes like "this guys gonna stalk me".

For day game I always like to make the girl laugh with in the first few seconds of the interaction because now I am a fun guy and it shows that I am not intimidated by her beauty. I am really interested in teasing girls because it gets good responses. For instance, I walked up to one of the girls working in a mall stand that was selling some green tea weight loss stuff and since I am really skinny I walk up and say "ok now tell me everything there is to know about green tea weightloss, and dont hold anything back because I really need to loose weight. She laughs and punchs my arm. So then I tease her about hitting all her customers and that I need to talk to her manager. Laughs and hits me again. So we chat a bit and then when she starts going into her talk I tell her that shes loosing me and that her delivery is all wrong and then I change the subject to if shes a bar or club girl and then I tell her she is pretty cool and that she is gonna hang out with me that weekend(number exchange then more chat then I leave). This is an example of a solid number because I didnt just get the number and walk away and also I set solid plans for that weekend.

So what I was trying to show here is that don't use boring chat with a girl like whats your name, where you from, whats your sign because honestly girls hear that stuff all day and they get bored. Be interesting and different and trust me day game will come much easier. Also you will learn from just practicing about whats funny and whats not and what gets responses. We were all new at this and sometime and the only way to get good is by lots of practice. Keep trying and you'll be fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

why didnt you talk about yourself for a little/make statements?

i find it easiest to just talk about someone and start the convo.

its 90/10 rule. do 90% talk, get 10% feedback, you will get 1 word answers, so keep talking

So where are you off to today?
Home
Oh really? I just got off of work and I am so thrilled because it is so nice outside
Yah...
But anyway you look stunning I had to come over and say Hi.
she does her thing whatever
I make it a rule to not stop myself and initiate conversation. So do you work or go to school around here?

thats just an example. keep it going. don't lie, i find out doing things that are true and saying things that are true alot easier to create something to talk about.