i had a nice night out

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

Post subject: i had a nice night out
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey everyone this is my first post im new to the site but not to the game.

so i recieved a text the other day of a good friend of mine the other day. and she wants to go out with her and her friend. a couple of texts fly back and forth with no real plans setting up for the night. i tried to get them over my house with promise of games and move (and other intentions that i didnt mention to them lol) but they kindly decline as they wanted to go out.

they text me about an hour later letting me know that they are at a bar and want to see if i can chill. i brush it off with a text and go about my own business.

i continue to read "the game" by neil and after about a hour of reading i decided i might go out and see what if i can use what i learned on a friend. ended up waiting another hour before i meet up with them at the bar. this was good for me cuz my target was tipsy, and i gave her a suprise when i said hello ( scared the life out of her as she was outside on her cell phone looking for me lol) then at the bar we started talking about random stuff and i decided to neg her a few times followed by a game of hand slap. which is kinda fun to try to get her to relax her hands on top of mine before i slapped them =),

i noticed that she was paying more attention to me now, so i didnt show her much attention and she came and sat next to me every chance she could (i knew i was doing something rite. a couple of hugs later and more ignoring i decided to take her home.

we sit in my car and talk for about an hour outside of her house. while we were talking i was playing with her hair and touching her face and the kiss happenes. then she later admits to me has a bf for about 6 years.

:D