First time sarging at night, blew my mind.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

Haha just made you open this thread
I got owned  43%  [ 3 ]
fuck you footbagm  57%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 7
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been a lurker on this board for a while, so I give a short intro. I'm 20 now and I was never too good with girls (of course), and haven't been laid or had a gf since my only serious relationship when I was 17 (there was a one night stand in Norway when I was 17 but after I had split with that GF) until now. I wasn't interested in pursuing girls as I focused my time on other things that fascinated me (chess, music, science, atheism), and because I became a stoner/video gamer in college. I also read the Mystery Method last year, but the only practice I had was trying some day approaches (mainly to kill AA and get up my confidence) with not much luck.

I didn't have anyone in my friends group to go out with let alone sarging with, until now. Me and my wing got some peacock gear at Hot Topic and practiced some approaches at the mall to get warmed up. Then we got ready and headed downtown at about 11 because we had VIP to this techno party at one of the local bars. The "party" was quite empty when we got there, so we decided to head out onto the pedestrian mall and check out other bars. My town has like 4 blocks of pedestrian mall with many restaurants and shops and bars, where all the night life happens.

My wing and I entered the first bar intimidated and without material. We decided to start split up instead of opening together so we each took a room. I first approached 3 HB(788) chatting at the bar, with a "who lies more" opener. The all agreed MEN! and I teased them a bit. Then to my surprise, the two obstacles started talking to each other and I was standing there with my target staring at me and smiling. Was nervous on my first approach and I couldn't think of anything besides "who is more likely to cheat, men or women?" which I was going to try on the group as a follow up. I decided it would just be strange to ask just her that, so I just kino'd lightly and said I'll catch up with you later. Completely froze up, and this didn't help me get excited about the night to come.

I met up with my wing and told him about the approach, and he decided to go talk to my ex-target. Once I saw them hitting it off, I opened a 2 set HB9 dancing alone right behind my wing's set. I asked them "what do you like better, cats or dogs?" and one said she doesn't even like animals, so I gave a glow stick to other girl, the target. Then I got some valuable kino putting it on her wrist for her, and she started dancing and grinding with me. I was ecstatic and went to tell my wing.

Then we headed out to walk around on the Ped mall and open some sets there. This proved a much more target-rich environment, as it was quiet and easy to see groups of girls sitting alone (mostly bored). In the clubs, it was too noisy to run spoken game, and the ratio of guys to girl was whack. We cruised around getting opened often by girls commenting on our accessories (wing was wearing a perfect neon green/black tie with short-sleeve shirt). If we didn't get opened, we opened almost every all girl or mostly girl sets we could find, by walking by and then asking "Help us settle this, does this tie make my friend look gay?" or "You guys look fun/bored, want to play a trivia game?".

TWO IMPORTANT DISCOVERIES: I realized that our game was greatly enhanced by a simple prop and a corresponding routine/opener. We went around opening with, or following the opener with "would you like to play a trivia game?". Almost no one would say no to this because our energy level is always a bit higher than theirs. We also got 75 glow sticks (the kind you can bend easily into bracelets/necklace) for $15, and it was worth its weight in gold. I had 3 glow bracelets on, shining when almost every other guy was wearing boring AE type clothes. Was easy to stand out especially on the dance floor. And you can give these out as prizes to some kind of playful trivia game ("What's the capital of [state]" or "Name 4 countries that begin with the letter I") or when girls ask for them, you can say "Why do you deserve it?" or something to that affect.

Some highlights:
We opened a 3 set of HB because I saw a headband (the hard plastic ones) in front of their bench and told them they had dropped it. Then I started with the trivia game routine, and I stole one of their seats on the bench. My wing occupied the girl standing and I occupied the two girls on the bench, with target closest to me. I started to chat them up and the cutest girl (target) was giving me IOIs and immediately said "I have a boyfriend you know". We were already feeling like pimps and so I brushed it off easily with "That's OK" and fluidly continued the routine. She told me another time that she had a boyfriend, which I flat out ignored, then she kept pulling me closer and kissed me twice. She was giving me more IOIs like pulling her "on call" cellphone out of her breasts. She started talking about how her boyfriend is in the military and how her last boyfriend was an asshole. I body-rocked. Then I got close and looked her in the eyes, she was staring at my eyes then my lips. I went for the Kiss but she turned her head to the side. Maybe ASD? Not sure what I did wrong here if anything. The other friend on the bench was not too happy to be there (not getting picked up lol) but wasn't a bitch about it. My wing also K-closed without either of us having to move-isolate.

I had some very smooth lines like when HB interrupted me while I was explaining or asking something, I quickly said "don't interrupt me, honey" or something. She faked mad, but then the IOIs came. At one point a set was about to leave / threatening to leave and I just said "No you aren't, come here" and they came over, one sat next to me. I ended up #closing this girl easily.

I never doubted that PUA worked, but I never thought it would work so easily for me. In school or other settings, I could never force myself to be the center of attention, I was always way too self-conscious. As my only real experience with it was some lame day game I had attempted, I thought it would be hard for me to see results. Tonight amazed me with how much confidence and momentum I gained from a few successes. I was worried my voice would crack and I would start sweating, like I do in any normal situation. But for some reason I just felt on top of the world, maybe because I dressed up well and that helped me shed some self-consciousness.

Our friends were ragging on us for dressing up and going to the bars, and a female friend thought that pickup was all about objectifying women. It was nice to be able to come back to all the skeptic guys and entertain them for 2 hours with our stories.
What was nice is that we could tell that every time we gamed a set, they left feeling in a better mood and we left feeling better about ourselves. We opened a 2 set where one of the girls was crying (thought it'd be a good game experience), and after making them both laugh, made the crying girl feel even better by giving her a well placed compliment. We also opened a 3 set together, which was a mother (45-50) and her two college age daughters, out at the bars. My wing occupied the mother while I gamed and kino'd her daughters RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER!! definitely lulz worthy

I was surprised at how well we opened moving sets, because I thought this would be a big problem. Probably half the sets we opened while walking outside were heading towards us, and half we would walk past and then open over the shoulder. Wasn't able to isolate too well because many sets were outside, and the bars were loud. It was also surprising how little scripted material we had to use (admittedly, we hadn't prepared much of it and so we had no choice), but it felt like most of our approaches were natural game. It was all about the peacocking, the alpha style and the body-rocking, then we just had normal playful conversations with the HBs.

Left out a lot of detail but this shit's already too long. Ended up with 3 numbers and 1 k close, and a big ego :? . Anyway, thanks for all the advice y'all have unknowingly been giving me, and thanks for changing my life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

dude you are the freakin' man. Those stories you told were absolute gold, I too am new-ish to the game and have only tried a little day game with my only success being a couple of numbers and dates and not much more. But your success stories are gold, that line "don't interrupt me honey" to the HB and the story about you gaming the chicks right under their mother's nose were fantastic!! Your stories are an inspiration dude, I feel like getting some good peacocking gear right now. For your 1st night out dude, that was mad. Ya have any epic tips to help a brother out??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:35 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Seems you've been doing really well :D Congratz!
Your poll was pretty funny btw :P