NEW DISCOVERY!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

Post subject: NEW DISCOVERY!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

First let me clarify that this is new to to me so some of you may have noticed this before, but i haven't seen it online before.

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the Idea that a "12 set" is far to large to be treated as one single set so it is usually divided into 2 "6 sets".

well I was at this club near where I live called addiction (very dirty place and don't plan on going back) and they play there music extremely loud... like sitting next to a speaker at a Metallica concert loud... any way I go into a 3 set 2 girls one guy about 20 min after arriving and start running style's "jealous girlfriend routine" the one girl i was talking to was sort of into it and gave me a straight up answer, so i turn to her friend and say "you look a little crazier what do you think?" to which she replied sorry i couldn't hear you what were you talking about? thrown off my game by this i small talked a little bit mostly bullshit (remember it's not lying it's flirting) then ejected.

so I go back to my friends and start thinking about this and how I could use this. so I decided to try the ESP routine (guess a number 1-4 then 1-10) so I go up to another 3 set again 2 girls 1 guy I approach one girl run the ESP 1-4 routine and before guessing her number move over to her friend and run it again instead this time from 1-10... hahaha and the first girl was so jealous she inturrupted me mid gambit and said "wait what number was I thinking of", hold on hold on you'll get your turn (neg), then finish with the second girl guess her number, and move back to chick #1 thank god they both picked the right number ;-).

anyway I just realized what had happened I just merged forward a set into itself haha the club was so loud the second girl had no idea what i had said to the first girl ;-)

BTW I number closed both girls in the set

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:36 pm 

Excellent job, and good observations by the way. It's incredible how the larger sets split up quickly.