TA exam pick-up

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Post subject: TA exam pick-up
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello,

I am writing a post about an unusual pick-up. I am in university and its that time of year again...exams :S

Anyhow I was sitting in my last exam, big class, and the TA's were distributing the exam booklets. There was a cute one, looked to be about 21.
Anyhow, she gave me my exam booklet and I smiled and said "since youre so nice to give me a booklet, can you can give me the answers too?". She laughed and kept going down the line.

However during the test, I kept looking her way and she saw me and smiled. Then I raised my hand to ask a quesiton, looking right at her. So she smiled and walked over. I said "listen..you really need to stop staring at me, I cant concentrate when you do that ". Then she said "ok Ill try, Im not making any promises though". I could barely focus on the exam after that. Because of this, I was one of the last people to hand in the test. As I was wlaking towards her to hand in the test, I "accidentally" dropped my cell phone and it slid to her feet. She picked it up and held it out to me. But I figured it was my last exam so i might as well try it "Well since you have my phone, why dont you put your number in it? Then Ill always have someone to answer my questions". She laughed and put her number in the phone.

I was so surprised about the result of the pick-up. Ive relaized that natural game is definately my thing. Coupled with my sense of humour, all you need is creativity to make it fun. I was, however, not expecting this to be a sucess.

Any feedback or tips would really be appreciated,

Until next time, good luck