Out last night in London with Imagine07... Pictures included

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I went out sarging with Imagine07 last night around the Old Street area and hit "The Hoxton Pony".

We hit game quickly with a little bit of peacocked clothing and started chatting to girls, and one or two guys to get into groups. Things went well and by the end of the night we'd pretty much taken the bar by storm and people who had been strangers were buying us shots.

Stories that stand out were:

One girl who was with a group of about three guys but was an easy HB-8 was sitting down and I approached them all with a WYWH opener.

Basically, the WYWH opener is to go up to a group with a piece of paper in your back pocket, ask for a favour for a minute and say that a mate of yours refused to come out because he wants to stay at home playing computer games, you can thread from that into all sorts of things and get talking to someone. Here's my montage of the weekends WYWH openers (if people want more info on the WYWH opener then I'm happy to go into more detail in a separate post - just ask):

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6600/funweekend1f.jpg

Anyway, after approaching the group I asked for one with just the girl because I don't think the guys would be my mates type which pushed them out of the way and then took a picture and moved in and sat down next to her as an excuse to show her the photo. Then asked if she wants a copy and start working towards an e-mail or number close etc. Anyway I got a kiss close there with the 3 guys who'd been on her watching...

Imagine07 jumped in with a group with another blonde HB-8 and I started talking to the guys in the group about a load of crap to distract them so he could game her well, he moved on to an HB-8 Brazilian chick and hit her with some impressive kino escalation and she was all over him. She hated me because I got her name wrong though... Touchy!

Last story which stands out was a total cock up which I made by not talking to my wing properly. I used the WYWH on a HB 7/8 and when I went to take the picture I told her she had something in her teeth as a neg (which I'd seen him use earlier in the night) and touched her on the chin as kino. Got into the picture and she was a bit suspicious, asked if this was for real. Imagine07 came over and offered to take the picture and used the same neg after I'd told her it was gone. That's when she clocked it was a ploy which was pretty funny. Although she was quite friendly when we got talking later, it was clear from then on she trusted me about as far as she could throw me.

I'm not going to use the "something in your teeth" neg any more, I'm going to use a "your glass has smudged your make up a little" neg so I can say "hold still" for a commanding dominance boost and then use my thumb softly under the lip with the fingers resting on the neck just under the hair for a powerful kino boost.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

heh... thats a pretty slick opener... i like it...
not to mention the montage can be pretty fun lol

sounds and looks like you had a good night =)

my only thoughts on the makup kino is to remember that facial kino is pretty high up on the kino escaltion ladder... sometimes girls are not going to comply cold without some warm up kino before hand... and if you tell her that her makup is smuged she doestn comply pulls out a compact and sees that her makeup not smudged(which she is probably going to do even if you do "fix" it for her because she isnt gonna trust a guy to get her makeup right) then your called out, cus she will see her makeup is fine...

Me personally, I would probably go for stray hairs and brush her cheek as you push her hair back...
lol or tell her her eyebrows are messed up and run your finger across them *haha* ... check that i just made it up.. not sure if that would work or not.

JMT,

Lucky

LOVE the pictures

I couldn't find any stats on death from approaching a woman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Me personally, I would probably go for stray hairs and brush her cheek as you push her hair back...
Plan... Cheers - I like that one a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

delete

Last edited by eskwire on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Looks like you had an awesome night.

I really like Wish You Were Here opener. It seems that there are a lot of variations you could use involving a camera and paper.

But more importantly, what's up with the girl in the top right corner of the picture who's flipping you off?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
What's up with the girl in the top right corner of the picture who's flipping you off?
That was actually my first approach. It was early in the night, she was sober and moody and just a bit of a bitch frankly. She chilled out later on after a bit of a chat and when I relaxed into the evening as well... But maybe it's just that in the UK, "Football Chav Essex Types" think that flipping off, 2 fingers up, wanker signs etc are somehow funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

great routine :D

Ill use it when im on vacation to show my mates at home how much fun we had.

thx for the tip 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: heroesdieonsaturday@yahoo.com
Oh yes! I'm trying to convince my WBAFC friend (and bandmate) to try picking up some women and all he ever does is puss out of things.. it bothers me. But I love this opener, and it'll quickly be going into my bag of old trustibles. I typically like taking pictures with all the girls I manage to get attracted, and this could be more than just an opener. I could actually use it as motivation for my WBAFC friend! Woot up Indeliable.

::Whisper::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

PHENOMENAL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You're welcome gents.

I actually met Gambler the other day in London and he invited me along to try out for a job as a trainer at one of their boot camps alongside the renouned "Gullivar". Obviously a huge deal for me so we'll see how it goes but I'm certainly hoping that I can make it into the ranks of PUATraining.com! :)

I guess I'll just have to wait and see. For the record, both Gullivar and Richard are absolutely lovely guys and seem to sweat cool, calm, confidence.

I'm yet to meet Adam, Kezia, Tal and the rest of the team but I'm certainly looking forward to it.

Anyway everyone... Watch this space and give you a few more quality examples of openers similar to the success rate of the WYWH. If you're interested that is?

Indelible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:08 pm 

Hey man great opener. I love trying new things and this definitely went well.

We did it your way first.

Then I tried something new to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ha, I like it... How did it run; any rejections? I'd think that you'd need to be more careful on the "type" you pick for the latter one because it has the potential of creating a feeling of "there's photographic evidence of me being a slut" reaction whereas the WYWH is a compliment, while remaining non-threatening. It pulls in sociable working of the room, builds comfort and rapport via humor and DHV and escalates towards flirtation and closes by showing them the picture, offering to send it to them etc.

You can walk away and get their number as an "afterthought" and if they seem dubious or reluctant in any way to doing it, chances are they're shit testing. I've said many times "if you don't want to be in the picture you don't have to be" and start folding the paper up, or said "hey hey, don't grab, all in good time" (with a cheeky grin) when they try to see what's written on the paper before I show them. Both comments create a powerful chase response in the target.

Oh and don't forget your false time constraint (FTC)

Patrick

Indelible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:42 pm 

Honestly, I was surprised that the other sign did just as well as the WYWH sign. If you keep it fun and all in good sport then it's not a big deal. Remember women are very sexually minded people just like us. We did the opener basically the same way we did the other and just kept the energy and enthuisiasm there. It was good.