Sence of humor or just not interested?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello everybody!
One week ago we were on a night out with my mates and got in a club for a dring, to play pool etc. I was sitting in the bar with my friend and showed him how to drink tequilla properly cuz he didn't know how to do it lol. He is from Poland and I'm form Russia ) And yeh, it took place in UK. So we were drinking and there were some english girls sitting next to us taking pics of each other and then they asked me if I can take a pic of them.. pretty gilrs I'd say) I took a pic of them then told I gonna make another one, they started posing and one kissed another.. just for fun ) Then one said she wanted take a pic with me and we started talking, I told em I'm from Moscow, the were surprised, cuz there are not many russian people in that city and they never met a guy from Moscow. My mate went upstairs to play pool with the rest of the guys we came to club with and one of the girls went to toilet. I was talking to her friend but she didn't seem interested very much, she wasn't my cup of tea either..By the time that girl came back from I ordered some tequilas for the rest of our friends who were upstairs, but I struggled to take em all at once)) and that girl which I liked more said she gonna help me. I said what if they wanted join us, play pool, have some drinks. That girl which told she wanted to help me seemed she wanted it, but her friend didn't seem she wanted, so we went upstairs with one of them and I asked again if she wanted to join us (we were playing pool) and drink with us. She seemed to hasitate, I mean she wanted but she was talking bout her friend, that she needs to go with her and stuff.. I said ok and we kept playing with my mates, after 10-15min I went downstairs for some more drinks and saw them sitting on sofa, I sat next to them and asked again if they wanna go, that it gonna be fun and such things. That one I liked more, she was kind of asking her friend if they can go, and she seemed to be really interested, but her friend wasn't and I said to that who wanted "Oh I see you like play pool, what if we go play some day" and get my mobile phone ot of my pocket. She said "Do you want to have my mobile phone number?" lol "Yes" I said, I was looking in her eyes all the short conversations, she was smiling. She told me phone number, I started ringing saying "So you will know who is ringing" and then she said "Oh I gave you wrong number", took my phone and typed in the right number, I gave her a call again - it was the right one. "See you later" I said and joined my mates where we played pool with some other girls we found there)
After a week time I thought to gave her a ring, but she didn't pick up the phone and texted my the next day saying "Did you try and gave me a ring?x" I didn't answer that day, I don't like txting msgs btw. I gave her a ring the next day, she didn't pick up her phone again and I texted "Hi, [name]! It's [name]. We met blah blah and we were taking pics of each other. Do you remember?" She answered the next day "sorry for late reply. Yeh, i remember, how are you?x"
I was in a very good mood, and my answer was "I'm very good. I've been to Russia recently and got a fluffy little bear cub )) Do you want to have it?"
She didn't answer yet.
What I wanna know is if that msg was kind of weird)) Cause I find it funny, but my friends (english) didn't even smile when I told him about it.
Probably she is not interested (gave me wrong phone number first), but why not to try?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think it's a bit suspicious that she gave you the wrong number first... but then she did text you back after you called so I don't know. The fluffy bear cub message... yeah it's a bit weird. But then I hear you Russians have a really weird sense of humour. And who knows, maybe she will find it intriguing. It's not so weird that it would scare her off if she likes you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree it looks like she wanst that interested but you never know wat can happen good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

She's into you! Now set up a day two. :D