confused.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Post subject: confused.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys,
i dont know if this should even be in this section but i couldnt think where to put it. i was at my mates 19th tonight an i wasn't intending on a sarge due to relaqtively few girls. in then end i ended up on a make shift bed with my best female friend lying on me (obviously very strong ioi's) but she was tipsy. any way not wanting to jeopardise this i let it go. but i she helped me out alot 18 months ago with some hard personal stuff and since then ive grown quite fond of her. there was alot of kino and IOI's but no K-close because shes a good friend and i didnt want to screw it up but yet i have liked her for ages but yet i was really happy to hold her in my arms etc. i know thats afc but this girl is special and i dont want to kill it.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

cheers red.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If she's a close friend you are fond of they you need to decide what you want with/from her and if it's worth the risk of losing her as a friend.

if you run game on her and lay her.. what are you going to do afterwards !? if you would be happy to have her as a girlfriend then go for it.. but if you think/know you'll end up sleeping with her and then within a short space of time you'll be gaming other girls then I'd say keep her as a friend and don't ruin it, girls are everywhere, cool female friends are harder to find (the ones without mental issues lol) so worth keeping as just that.. don't screw up a friendship just to get laid!!

having said that.. if she was laid IN a bed with you.. In YOUR arms then that's a strong IOI lol.. BUT some chicks would do this with a friend they trusted and not think it was overly sexual if they don't see you that way I guess so it's situation to play softly and with care as there's more at stake than normally.

Post subject: YOU DID RIGHT
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: pa17_im@yahoo.com
Hey man, to my opinion, you did right.

There are certain things that atract a woman...

a handsome man
interesting one
A man thats inteligent and can take a hint on when to hit on her
A man thats good in bed

but also a "man who stays in control of the situation", a man whos frame is stronger.

If you had fuck with her, while she was drunk, i bet you all that afterwards, it would have affected or damaged your friendship with her a lot.

But you stayed in control, you handled the situation well, you kept the snake in the cage, and you showed her, that being friends with her is more important than just to fuck her. ( thats your frame, you and her being friends, your reality, what matter to you, and you kept it like that, you proved to yourself and to her that you are a man of honor and respect)

Shell apreciate it, and if she really likes you as a sex parthner, shell look for you later when shes sober and for sure shell let you know with more sober IOIs

id say well done, you kept control of yourself and her.

game on !