My Field Report.... invisible target?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: pa17_im@yahoo.com
...... in the club..... So i was walking right behind my friend, we passed by a 2set( a 6 and a 7, i know its not much), but i stoped really casual, huge smile, i opened them with a nice one, had em laughing, body rockd, had social hook on, throw some negs at one of them( 7), now theyre interested, more body rock, escalade kino on that girl, felt token resistance, negd her, had both of em laughing again, now theyre asking me questions, my name, age, one of them finds me familiar, negd her, had the (7) laughing, then, escalade more kino holding her by her hip, had some hoops for them, more token resistance, then negd em both, FTC all the time ( by this time its only 4 minutes since i opened them )....

then i say to both, "ok girls, you seem worthy of me talking to you, maybe we could get along, and since youre all into me, im guessing, youd both like to join me at my table with some other friends" ( point out the direction to my table ) they say look at each other, both say yes. the start walking together in front of me, leaving me behind, i take two steps forward, then stop, then i yelled at both of them ( in a funny way" hey !!... no no no stop, come on, thats not the way to do it ok?..If youre with me, youre with me, i want YOU here, on this arm ( showing her my right arm for her to hold).. and I want You on my other arm ( same with the other girl ).. ( so I got em a girl on each side holding each of my arms walking with me.. looked back to my friends table that was pretty close to the action, he was impressed. and with a serious expression.

flipped many preselection switches from many of the other girls around.. walk towards the table... set em there, they want to dance, but i rather game and throw some negs, the 7 says shes got a BF and shes very loyal to him, negd her and her BF she laughed at him, get both girls laughing and asking me things now more like, do you have a girlfriend?.. youre very social man right?... do you study?.. u live alone?... then.. i answered each of those hoops with more hoops for them to comply and the did..

Suddenly along came my friend, to play wing, i introduced him to the set, praised him a bit, and back.. but he kinda stood still, didnt came with the same energy lv.. dont know what was he up to.

now, the thing is, I REALLY didnt like any of the girls that much, in fact i didnt have a target, and neither did i have an actual objective with any of those 2 girls, I told both of them that i had to go to the bathroom, guessing that if i took too long, they would leave. and i could try opening another set, or at least return to my friends....So I did went to the bathroom, making a slight signal to my friend that i was taking off, stoped on the way over, to greet a couple of friends, have a chit chat around, then returned to my table( around 20 minutes away from my table).. I see my friend standing there and ask him " did they leave yet =)....??... he said YES.. brb.....

i get that often, sometimes i dont have a real target but i still open set and i still get em to move and everything... is it the same, psichologically speaking, opening a set, of girls where you dont have a real target, and still act like if you had one, ... or
opening a set were you actually have a target...

plz coment on anything . peace