Sarging: My Bday 04/09/09

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Please give me a "good and bad" analysis of this (as stated in the end)--thanks!

Alright, i want to start off by saying that it was my birthday (2:15 hours ago) and that i was going to stay in because i started the day at 7:45 (class) and ended at 9 (lab, and two meetings...i am a grad student). However, this girl (who is a friend of my ex-- who will remain a separate story, unless you want to know about it.( she was an hb9 and we dated 3 years-in retrospect it worked out because of subconscious use of the game, and it failed because subconscious abuse??? of the game))

let me know if you want to hear about it, I have learned A LOT from it. Back to it , i was going to stay in because it was a over 13 hour day; however, this girl kept texting me, and texting me. So, finally i said" "fine i'll meet you at the bar, IF you bye me a shot (via text)" so i took a QUICK shower (i thought of it as a major IOI that she basically begged me to come out).

Got there, started it off with some quick kino (hugged her, and said: alright thats enought). Then i proceeded to make friends with the people she was with. I said: "hey i may have a good friend of mine and HER roommates meet us here soon (which was true), but don't be rude and introduce me to all your friends"

I made all her friends feel comfortable (in fact, one of them said "he's not a stranger his one of us"....hb7) ANOTHER part of the story is that she worked there and she was out with everybody who worked there (madisondoughboy-- the nitty gritty) So i met all the waitresses and one of the bartenders, who i flirted with subtlety---all good, i think. So after i got almost everygirl in there to buy me a shot i said time to go. "time to gather your friend and go to another bar".--- I believe it was ALPHA.

I finally got everyone gathered after a while, and we left to a different bar. I kinoed the target, who was problably an hb7, there and on the way up (the bar has three stories).???? maybe too much kino initially??? once i got there a i met my friend (a decent friend) and his girl joanne. i talked to him for a while than Joenne (alpha male style). I noticed she was decently into me. i tried to ignore it though, and open another 4set (hb7,8,8,6). My original target started flirting with someone else, so i was like "fuck it". I orifinally wanted one of the eights, but she was distracted by the other eight. I figured, this is for jealously anyways, so i flirted with the 6 and 7. I tried to get the 7's number with no success (i think if i had 5-10 more minutes i would have had it, except the bar was closing down).

I went down stairs with my original target, and her friend (who i forgot to mention was an hb6...or pretty much not an hb) i flirted with my friends "joanne" by playing that she didn't know my name. She said my name wrong and i used her name wrong. We flirted (me being...honestly....alpha male-- like i didnt care) for about 10 long minutes, with my friend (her boy friend literally right behind her). Nevertheless, i got her into taking my number first (as a tradeoff) and she dialed it right in front of home...VERY AWKWARD for me. she had one digit wrong and i told her, and she fixed it. again, in front of him. She got it right (i now have her phone number and she has mine)...still awkward, and i was thinking about texting her right now...but i guess it is too late, since i am writing this.

We proceeded to exit since we were being kicked out, my target was dragging behind (i think purposely), and her friend again not hot started to get all over me (she wasn't ugly, a little bit on the shubby side) Then i used her as an excuse to wait for the target. Waited for her after the bathroom ( maybe showed needyness???)

Finally, i told the target that she needed to get her friend off of me. It kinda worked she helped out (her friend was going to take me to her house), but i walked home with the target. I said "alright i can walk you home only if you feed me and only for like 20 minutes" she said " i have no food, and i should prob. get home" i said " alright, btw you were so lame tonight ((i believed it might have been cocky funny, although i have read the book i feel i have learned somewhat about it) she said: alright what are you doing next week: next week i will clean my apartment and have something to eat so we can hang out at my apt. next week"...i said "hmm, you were pretty lame, we will see next week".

...end of the night. I think my biggest success was getting that girls number in front of her (somewhat AT LEAST, bf). Altough i am not sure when and what to text her: i was thinking: Janus, right? (what i originally called her) tomorrow. I was going to do that tonight, but now its too late.

BTW: i can give more detail, but i would like to get a "good and bad" analysis of this, i have some good and bad in mind, but i would just like to make sure i am on the right page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sniper, I had to read this posting several times through to get the gist of it all. From what i gathered, you had an original target begging you to go out. You went, and also had a group of friends join you. In the midst of this, you gamed a 4 set, # closed Januss, and got rejected by a HB7. I couldn't tell from your post if it was Januss or your original target who you walked home with, but I'll assume it was your exes friend. Nevertheless, without any knowledge as to what your goals were with said targets here is my requested analysis.

The Goods:

You have an HB begging to spend time with you. (obviously good)

When you met her, you chatted up her friends. (the line "he's one of us!" was money. You disarmed the obstacles without even trying.)

You were the center of attention. (everyone buying you drinks etc. Being the center of attention is the sweet spot for any type of PU. Keep that up.)

You showed a DHV display inviting more people. (this also showed pre selection and showed that you have entourage game. You were popular and alpha to both groups.)

You opened another 4 set after the merge and venue bounce. (You didn't just settle for target or Januss.)

You didn't text Januss. (If you call too soon, you will be AFC needy looking. Wait a few days at least.)

The Bads:

You rearranged your life to hang out with the original HB. I will cut you some slack on this one, as it was your B-day. (AFCs will stay up all night trying to get into some chicks pants, then miss work the next day or come in on no sleep with a hangover, and generally just drop everything they are doing to hang out with any possible sex partner. PUAs always have better stuff to do than sarge and always have other HBs to hang out with.)

You failed a # close. (Not sure what was said. This probably had much more to do with your game than the 5 minutes you had to work with.)

You had a weird # exchange. (Getting the # was good, the way you got it was bad. At best she breaks up with him tonight and you fuck her silly tomorrow. At worst, he notices whats up and bust a beer bottle over your head. Isolate taken HBs before # closing.)

You failed to enter targets house at end of the night. (Instead of being CnF, you should have been seducing. She was already attracted to you, she was already comfortable enough to invite you in, WHERE'S the F-CLOSE? She even had built in plausible deniability because it was your B-day)

Overall, I'd say your goods were really good, and the bads were just mistakes and not really a huge deal to worry about. IMO it sounds like youre on the right track.

My Posts/Threads--> search.php?search_author=SUB-ZERO

Get Avatars Here--> http://s522.photobucket.com/albums/w342 ... s/avatars/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

When i wrote the FR i was a bunch of bday shots in...prob. y it doesn't make too much sense.

4 girls: I opened with what does everyone like more dogs or cats. Good replies (they love that question). Went into best friend test with the 7 and 6. I told everyone it was my bday. I kinoed the 7 and told everyone that my actual bday party was tomorrow at another bar, and that her and her friends should tag along. Then the bar tender screamed out "time to go". So i handed her my phone and said put your number in it and ill call you about tomorrow. she hesitated like she wanted to do it but couldn't (almost a mini form of ASD). It was a 2-3 minute convo.

----I think i could've gone two directions with this. I think if i included everyone in the group more (the two 8s) it would've gone smoother. The other thing i could have done is instead of asking right away. walked down and out of the bar with her and not asked for the number until the end. This would've made the original target a little jealous too. Any opinions?

Target:I walked with her out of the bar but i never got in her place. I said "alright i can walk you home only if you feed me and only for like 20 minutes". She had excuses like "my apartment is dirty and i should prob. just get home and sleep" I told her she was lame, and she asked what i was doing next weekend. Not sure where i went wrong. I think i had enough kino, i held her hand as we walked through the bar. etc.

Janus: I was thinking of texting her on monday: "Janus, right? I don't want you to get a big head but you have pretty good taste in fashion. You should be my fashion monkey and come shoe shopping with me on (i haven't decided when yet)."