Master Milo Field Report # 3

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I arrived at the club about 10 30, with Mr slice, J.Grade and Roc. We were all pumped up and in state, so it wasn't long before Mr Slice and I hit our first set. We used the artist opener, making sure we came in arguing with eachother. This got a reasonable response and so we imidiately isolated, I spoke to HBblonde imidiately going into my usual mixture of fast paced rapport building, DHVs and kino, she seemed to be going for it but as it was a warm up set we decided to eject and say we'd see eachother later in the night.

I'm beginning to wonder whether ejecting, just because I'm in a warm up set, is in fact a good move, or if we should have plowed through to the make out. Obviously having the vibe of a sociable guy who's talking to loads of different people is better than coming off as a guy who just wants to get with every girl he meets. Also having girls from earlier interactions reopen you is excellent social proof. Having said that if there is a make out from a hb7 possibly within grasp, perhaps I should have gone for it. This is something I wonder quite a lot, what do you guys think?

By this point J. Grade and Roc had been going through a number of sets, they were both very high energy and natural, spreading themselves around the venue and giving off a great vibe.

I can't remember the order of the sets I opened, so ill just go through them as they come to me. At some point J. Grade opened a 1 set blonde in the smoking area, quickly gaining a hook point with his ultra fun-guy frame and his make shift VIP sign. It was clear his girl was digging him, and while I was contributing slightly, I didnt want to clutter the interaction so I moved off. A little later he imurged and we used our VIP sign to open a 2 set. Lets call them HBginger and HBchubbs. After opening with a situational question about the sign, we both isolated. J. Grade was making out with HBChubbs in about a minute which I found quite inpressive. Now I have a thing for ginger girls, so I was eagerly pushing forward into the rapport stages, and kino. I tend to use strong eye contact, in combination with emphatic but slow speech, and what can be called 'enthusiasm kino'. This is my general style these days. I don't remember much about the interaction apart from talking about scotland and freedom. Possibly related to brave heart, but I really couldnt say.

We took our girls inside when I sensed it was time for a change of scenery, perhaps some warmth and music to put her in a more sexual frame and ease the make out. I needed to piss so after we came inside I left J. Grade to look after the two for a moment. When I got out they'd left, which was unfortunate, but I knew J.Grade had bigger fish to fry (or slimmer, to be more accurate).

I saw a few of my friends I knew, so Mr Slice and I spent a while mucking around with them, in an effort to infiltrate the large group that they were up part of. This was only partly successful, as the people who didnt know me were deep in conversation and seated, while the others were standing, including Slice and I. We found that this set was just leading to talking with guys, and although theres nothing wrong with a bit of man-game, it seemed to be wasting our time so we moved off.

Another set that both Mr Slice and I hit was a blonde 2 set which we hooked with the trusty penguin opener. This was a slightly unresponsive set at first, although they started to warm up after a couple of minutes. This set was interupted by the arrival of my housemate, so I didnt get to finish, although she was rather odd looking so i didnt care.

The only set that the whole group of us worked together was a four set upstairs in the bar. ROC J.Grade and I entered to help out Mr Slice, who seemed to be hooking nicely, but needed the oppotunity to isolate. When I came in I remember getting shit tested about something from a fat blonde hb4. I dont remeber what she said, but I responded by making the fun of the way she had asked the question and imitating her. This seemed to work ok and so i moved in to talk to the other two girls, before postioning myself next to an HBblonde7 (so many blondes that night for some reason). She had a boyfriend, but I ploughed thorugh none the less. ROC and J.Grade seemed to be captivating the others so I told my penguin story to break the ice and went from there. Half way through ROC asked me "wheres Kino, did you see where he went?" I took the hint and uped kino. My housemate came over to us about the same time that Mr Slice left his girl, having got good responses but stopping short of the kiss close, due to boyfriend objections. My housemate started talking to the blonde so rather than compete with him for her attemtion I moved over to Slice's girl, chatting for a bit but not really getting anywhere.

Towards the end of the night, Slice and I decided to try out some dance floor game. So we strode through the crowds till we found a decent spot. I caught the eye of a hb7.5 (blonde of course), and did a kind of "hey hows it going" motion. She seemed friendly so I told her to show me a move. She complied and I negged her lack of funkiness and replied with a move of myown. (Had to push a load of guys out the way to get enough space lol). We did this back and forth a bit more than grabbed her hand and spun her round. She asked me if I remembered her, which I didnt. Then she said I had talked to her about Penguins on Valentines Day lol. I hugged her and we danced some more. I told her she had pervy eyes (my favurite line of all time -- always creates a nice cheeky vibe.) We dance some more, then I hold her eye contact till we kiss. We stayed together dancing till the end. There were a lot of drunk guys pushing into us, so I had to shove them off quite hard, which may have been silly cos obviously getting in a fight would've cut my night short. But I couldnt give off a chump vibe by ignoring them. We left and kissed and chatted a bit more. She probed me about why she had pervy eyes. I went into my "ok then look at me and dont think anything naughty for 5 seconds", of course she smiled while she was doing it. So I put my finger on her lips and told her if she smiled it meant she was a perve. She loved this. I number closed her with the simple "Give me your number , I want to talk to you about something other than penguins." When we got outside all her friends were waiting for her, which made an extraction very diffcult, as I hadnt suggested she come home with me yet. Pretty stupid, but I planned to lead her out the venue and come up with a spontanious "hey you gotta come and see this..." kind of thing. But I was cut short, and wasn't able to do so.

There were many more sets that I can't remember. I doubt if I spent more than half an hour out of set, throughout the whole night. I think having a group of four was a massive boost to our collective energy, and I hope many similar nights will materialise in future. I was hugely impressed with all of my wings. Mr Slice showed the skill, dedication and consistency that he always does. J.Grade and ROC both were working the venue tirelessly and I didnt see one negitive response to either of them.

I've texted the hbblonde, and got very good responses on saturday. However since then shes stopped replying. This is presumably because even though we met twice we probably only spoke for about 10 minutes collectively. So its the classic lack of comfort building flake. Nevertheless I am very happy for two reasons. Firstly I closed a girl who had previously rejected me, which is always a good feeling. Secondly, I experemented successfully with dancefloor game, which is a massive weakness of mine. So all in all I think this was a successful night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I really like your reports, would love to see some more from you.
Anyways, nice read :)