House Party

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Post subject: House Party
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yo guys thought i would share a very stupid experiance with you so people dont make the same mistake i did.

Basically i went to a house party last night, few girls, HB9, HB6 HB8 and my ex.

This party was the day after my new rack of clothes so i thought i would try some new stuff on. i had a white cowboy hat on, black shirt with cufflinks and purple collar and normal jeans. anyways the girls digged this and kept stealing my hat.

me and my ex were sort of hitting it off, dancing, her stealing my burger which i overcooked so it was tiny, so u could imagine how i felt when she took a giant bite out of it, teasing her pushing her away blah blah blah, anyways she got wasted to the point she cudnt stand up.so i picked her up and put her to bed...biggest mistake ever ! sat her down on the bed one of my mates came in so i left them for abit then i went to play a thrispb(9sp?) game then i went to check on my ex and basically i got to the door of the bedroom and she ran out saying ive got a massive wong and that i was good in bed, my mate was pissing herself so we both grabbed her and put her back to bed but this time i thought i would stay abit and chat to my m8 and my ex...epic fail after 2 minutes my mate dared us to make out.. i thought fair enough will do..did it then hell let the demons out..my mate left the room to go talk to some other party guests i just sat down on the bed with my can of beer and she jumped on me saying can we sleep like we used too.. i was like im not tired but wotever..let her cuddle up to me and then she would not leave me alone..she kept kissing me and rubbed my wong..i had to get out of this place so i basically got up went for a walk came back and things were sorted.

later on that night she asked me if it meant anything to me..and i sed no but she looked miffed at that.

Now looking back on the night im not sure if my m8 and her had a chat before hand, like it was sort of planned, cos i noticed my ex looking at me all night and it was my ex who invited me to the party, i just found it weird how i came to the door and she ran out saying i had a big wong. their was no way she knew i was coming to check up on her lolz and the fact i dared her to kiss my best m8 and she sed no but she didnt hesitate once to kiss me lolz.

so ye ive learnt a lesson from this...ive been using PUA to become a better person and more friendly, however i think i might just use it to get the targets i want because my god did i feel a noob :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The better you become at this, the less its somthing you do, and more something you are. You should be aiming to become a more attractive person, not just learning tricks you can use on some people and not on others. So aiming to keep it to specific targets is only gonna slow your progress.

Obviously you're succeeding if this girl was so all over you. Its an occupational hazard of getting good that undesired ppl are gonna find you attractive. Just take it on the chin, if nothing else its great social proof having girls hanging off u, even if they are exs.