Not so great kiss close but funny

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I met this girl in person through a friend of mine, saw her out one night and told her she should add me on myspace. The few times we chatted on myspace weren't that exciting, just callbacks to the other things we'd talked about previous. We had both said we were interested in getting together to play shuffleboard but didn't have each others numbers. It just kept going back and forth like that so I made a move...
I was out at the bar that we play shuffleboard at and I called my buddy and he gave me her #. I understand that seems stalkerish but how I played it made the difference. I just told her that I had meant to call her a few times to get together but didn't have her # so I finally got it from my friend and invited her out that night. I knew she would probably say no and I was actually kind of hoping for that. She said she was actually playing shuffleboard at another bar when I called and invited me over there. I told her I would check with my friends I was with and didn't go. It was a great way for me to get her # and for her to have mine!
About a week later she texted me and asked if I still wanted to hang out. I said yes and made a plan to go out with her. The night out was tonight. So we play shuffleboard and I playfully negged her abilities the whole time. I beat her 2 games to 1. Then some other friends of mine showed up at the bar and we started playing pool. Again while we were playing I negged her but I'm also very good at pool so I DHV'd by teaching her some techniques. No I did not do the reach around her and shoot with her lol. I have to say I dominated her pretty bad. I tried not to but I also didn't want it to look like I let her win. Thankfully on the last game I scratched on the 8 ball.
At the end of the night all IOI's were there and kino escalation was good. I walked her out to her car and we talked for a bit about meaningless stuff. I finally hugged her then looked at her and kissed her. It was so weird that I actually laughed in her face! I kissed her again and she partially opened her mouth but I pulled back then realized she opened her mouth and kissed her again. Her mouth was closed by then so then I told her I had fun, gave her one more peck, and was out of there. What messed the whole thing up was in the beginning I felt like she was just giving me a token kiss and not really into it. I laughed because I didn't know what else to do and the rest was just awkward.
I invited her to another bar that I DJ at tomorrow but I will be really surprised if she shows up. I'm probably going to just lay low on this one, shoot her a playful text in a couple days, and act like that kiss never happened. Hopefully I'll be able to get a chance to redeem myself. If not that's cool too. I'll just keep sarging!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

nice report...

as for the kiss thing...

dont stress it... when your out keep up the Kino and watch for the triangle gaze...

eyes-lips-eyes if you get that or even if you think its there... pull a hitch move... and go in 90 percent while pulling her in...

if you are still building the attraction chances are she will kiss you again... THIS time dont pull back or lauph in her face... =)

Let us know how it goes,

Lucky

I couldn't find any stats on death from approaching a woman.

Post subject: This shit works son!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well.... it went well! She actually showed up at my gig and sat there with my friends all night while I did my thing. I was back and forth to their table and the DJ booth all night talking to her and my friends. I kept putting my arm around her and occaisionally rubbed the small of her back. I called back to beating her at shuffleboard and pool a couple times too. I asked everyone if they wanted to go out to eat afterward and they said yes. Luckily there is an IHOP on the other side of the parking lot which I think made it an easier sell.
She was drunk so I told her that I would drive us over there. We got in the car and before we went over there I looked at her and said "I want to apologize for last night when I laughed when we kissed. I laughed because it was kind of awkward and that usually doesn't happen. I want to redeem myself." She looked at me and said okay. I realize I gave her A LOT of power in that situation but it was a calculated risk. All I had gotten from her all night were IOI's and the fact that she came to the venue and was sitting in my car made it all the more clear that she was into me. I felt that I could get away with a little AFC. We made out for probably 20 minutes and in the middle of it I said that we should probably get to IHOP. She laughed and I asked her why she was laughing. She wouldn't tell me so I asked her if it was because I just ruined the mood and it was. I told her we were even. I had laughed at her and she had laughed at me. We went back to making out then finally went over to IHOP.
We showed up at IHOP and did the whole loud obnoxious guest thing and ate. I had an ulterior motive to let her sober up a little too so she would make it home ok. Yes, I am a PUA with morals.
After eating I drove her back to her car and we began to make out again. I'm not bragging but once I get them to that stage I know how to escalate and do it well. I have had several semi-long term relationships to practice in. She is a professional and has to be at work at 8 am. After a while she kept telling me she had to go and immediately after that she would pull me in and start kissing me again. I finally looked her in the eyes and said "Do you want me?" She said yes so I began to unbutton her jeans. She stopped me. She said she couldn't do that right now. I told her that I understood and we continued to make out. Finally we were able to seperate ourselves long enough to get out of the car and then leave each other.
I have to say again that this shit is great. I have been studying the pros for probably a good 6 months now and it is paying dividends. Now my only sticking point is to find out how not to hurt them too bad if I decide to stay uncommitted. One of the girls I am seeing REALLY likes me and I don't want to hurt her. Anyway... that's enough for now. I hope to be able to finish this thread out with a lay report soon! Thanks to all of you who are active participants in these forums. You help out a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ooh, nice story!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You're the man!!

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A lot has happened since I first posted this... Her and I have slept together multiple times and have continued seeing each other. I don't know what it was but I stopped seeing the other girl. I just couldn't handle the guilt I guess. You can call me AFC but I knew that I was going to hurt her and I know how that shit feels. To me it's actually more alpha to protect a woman's feelings than to use her and toss her aside. That's what I'm trying to do anyway. The truth is that I haven't talked to her for a while and I hate just being the guy who stops calling; but that's what I am. I stopped seeing her because I really like this girl. She's beautiful inside and out and I want to see where it goes. One-itis? We'll see...