3rd April Bad Game ... 4th April Good game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Bad day On the Town

So I met up with Nick at the Kro in Manchester at this point I thought that my game is tight and I can get most women tangled in my web so got talking we talked about inner game as am at a point where I won’t seduce anyone for the sake of seducing as I can keep my focas on the girl is I have no attraction we got talking about different idea’s thought and styles that we can use we talked for a good hour when Spoonhead and Toby appeared it was the 1st time I’ve met everyone so it would be a interesting night game.

As Kro was shit we decided to head towards The Northern Quarter rather then pay the 5 of the Queens English pounds to get in to Tiger Tiger. On our way there everyone got talking about there styles and between us the vibe was good one thing we all agreed on is that Gaming is about being natural.

So we broke in to two different groups to get into Bluu as they have problems with 4 or more and the door guys are staring to act oddly recently. So came in and start with a warmer with these 2 girls and a guy just chit chat and pointed out we where seeing if out mates got in they did. As soon as the guys got in Nick was off opening these two near the window, while he was doing that I was talking Spoonhead and Toby Spoonhead spotted these 4 behind we and they where opened by Spoonhead and Toby while this was happening Nick was back there was 2 to my left and off Nick went to open them after a while he invited Spoonhead to wing so I thought lets hit down in the basement where it’s seated. Me and Toby went down there and looked for some one to open where there fuck are the decent women gone nothing swiched me on for me to think ya I fancy fucking that. After a while Spoonhead and Nick joined us we talked and went to the pub in the corner the guys aging where on the ball and me left on the bench fuch it was a AFC day for me but before long the men out numbering the girls we went to a bar/club left Nick too close a blond he was talking to before.

Got in the bar and again nothing for me but the guys where on it we where up sitting there while Toby was in the corner with these 2, Nick was somewhere opening another and Spoonhead at the bar opening I was on a sofa. The Spoonhead joined me and I got asked by the cute girl behind me to take a group photo so I did, I got talking to the one next to me it was the 1st time they where out as they where old Uni friends the one next to me had a nice body she was in a stripped dress, they had a friend who was cute apparently she studied mathermatics at Uni … a thought flashed throw my mind I’d like to fuck he doggy style while she does the mathematical equashion for the creation of the solersystem out loud … but it dident go anywhere … we went on to a them bar again the guys where off game while I did’ent do much while I just spotted a 2 set all I would see is Toby and Nick opeining them … So the bar closed and it became a No Deal day …

… we went for a Pizza and headed towards the Bus station we all started braking away going towards where ever we lived along the way this cute blond gave to a hello look, I asked Spoonhead did you see that he did I fancied opening that but I would of missed my bus and making it a 30 quid taxi home ( always happens when I can’t do anything about it) …

So what did I take away from this well I thought about this and Mood before hitting the town I needed to build my mood get me hyper and feeling good by using music … I did’ent do this so it was a dry day … so the objective is building my mood before a night out what ever I use so that reflects in my game ….

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The Next day Making up for yesterday

So I needed to make up for the bad Friday on the Saturday so I had plans to meet a few PUA from Manchester started of as going to a club called Venus but it was having a birthday for the clubs so the prices where high or maybe needed to be high to pay them so I decided to meet Spirit and Manchesterlad at Kro and go on to the Northern Quarter for a night that can be as cheeper … around 8.30 I noticed I had a text so I text back saying I’d be there around 9.30 got my self ready … been watching the Mystery program … what that man thinking when he dresses in the morning with a look like that he has to be the best PUA in the world to get anything, but I still think he’s one cool fucker …

So stared making my way there after cleaning up and I got a text to meet the guys in TV21 I got in there a few min’s after meeting the guys I spotted a stunning blond, stunning face, tight body with lovely perky puppys. So fuck it I was there opening her I thought I’d make her smile so I did a few times wile we talked I discoved that the girl with her was her mam ?? she looked way too young tight body, aging like a fine wine and perciing blue eye’s as soon as she sat down got her in to our chit chat using classic PUA stuff … Spirit told me they where going too Bluu told them I’ll catch up … I spent about 15 mins more with them and then closed ( you’re thinking why so much time well I was thinking a 3sum with mother and daugter… and know you understand) so I walked them outside did my bye thing and left but made them smile before leaving …

In Bluu I got in there and the guys where gaming these two girl so I decided to get a drink instead while trying to get something I came across a 6 set I opened and played about with them it was just to build my self up and when on a high left they where talking way too many photo’s of me I don’t mind the one or 2 but I ain’t Mick Jagger…

After Bluu the guys went to the Bar/Club across the road and I cought up a while after a few min’s so in the bar I opened a few sets but in a natural way … had my ass pinched and so I got into gaming the blond that decided to pinch my ass, I was not at all going to close her but I wanted to show socilal value … after this set I went looking for the guys they had diserpeard so sent a text but got nothing back while I was sending a text I herd someone shout my name … it was a old mate of mine so off I went into Bluu and we had a drink and introduced to everyone there where some cool girls there so did a bit of gaming on them mostly practice my style of gaming did’ent close as I don’t want to shit on my own doorstep …

… the night was done …

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yes, man.
I'm a Manc boy too. Know Spoon a little. Might have met you too, hard to tell.
A bunch of us hit the Manchester scene every weekend. We should hook-up sometime. Love meeting guys in the scene.

Check your PMs.

Peace