Never underestimate the power of beeing seen with hot girls.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests

Do you think having an entourage is important?
Yes  74%  [ 20 ]
No  7%  [ 2 ]
No  7%  [ 2 ]
Unsure  11%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 27
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

OK before i start I have to say that this is before I started reading up on this whole PUA thing. (actually this is what prompted me to look into it) So a lot of what i describe will be full of AFC mistakes but the moral of the story is still here.

OK first things first me and 3 of my closest friends head out to a local club called Addiction (SICK Club) anyway so we get there around 9:30 or so and we head straight to an empty booth and we plant ourselves there.. We stay there for maybe an hour until the club starts filling up (because come on nobody is there at 9:00) then we head to the bar and continue to drink ourselves stupid.

At this point I've started to Wing for a friend... but in the most AFC way with some of the most AFC openers, but anyway he was talking to this girl (and claims to have gotten her phone number but i doubt it)

About half way through the night i spot this girl (HB10) who i recognized from middle school. anyway me being the shy little bugger i was didn't have the nerve to talk to her, especially since we didn't really talk at all when i knew her. So i did what I always did back then and stayed sorta close to her and occasionally glanced over to see what she was up to.

Eventually I guess she saw me and recognized me.

HB: I know you from somewhere don't I?
ME: Broadview. (name of middle school)
HB: OMG (hug), what is your name
ME: WIN!
HB: WIN!!! OMG!!! (hug), whats up... blah blah blah
ME: Just making some fluff talk to keep the conversation going
HB: This is my friend sarah, were going to go dance (now i know this is when i lost them, but back then i didn't and i was persistent)
ME: cool!!
(they leave and go to the dance floor I follow. something you have to know about this club is that there is a raised platform that you can stand on and dance
HB & Friend get up on the platform and start dancing.
I figure what have i got to lose so i hopped right up on that platform with them and they didn't push me away :)

So by know we have finished dancing after a couple of songs and are making our way back to the bar (both of them seem to be a lot more interested in me now).This club being as crowded as it was it was difficult to move through the sea of people so we had to stop and wait for some dumb asses to move. as we're stopped i look over my should at this HB12 look her up and down and smile and BAM she starts kissing me. now i had a decision to make go with the two girls from earlier or this new girl.

I went to the girls from earlier. (but not before getting the HB12 phone number)

I now all of a sudden have this big attraction spike with her friend she is touching me pulling me in close to her kissing me (not make out sorta kissing more like kiss on the cheek pay attention to me sorta kissing) I was to stupid to realize it and was more interested in the HB10 that i already knew. anyway at the end of the night I got the numbers of both girls BTW the friend was also HB10.

Anyway so i got the numbers of three of the hottest girls in the club and kiss closed one of them without even saying a word... True Story.

That is how much being seen with hot girls can affect your game!!!

That was a fucking awesome night!!!

Just to clarify the extent of my interaction with HB12 was look her up and down, smile, make out, pull away from the kiss, pull out my cell phone, put it in her hands, get my cell phone back, and walk away. (NO WORDS REQUIRED)

For any of you who think i must be some fucking supermodel looking guy i'm not i'm 6'4" 280lbs and have mild acne (well had mild acne at the time of the story, gone now woot woot).

BEING SEEN WITH HB IS AN AWESOME TOOL THAT SHOULD NEVER BE UNDERESTIMATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

never tried. must try. i must stop hitting on all hbs. so i can have long term hb baits. haha. cheers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A good point, being seen with good looking women can only increase your attractiveness to other women. In a way it is like a marketing exercise. Why does nike sponsor lebron? Answer- to make their products more desirable to the average consumer. Being seen with good looking women will increase your desirability to on looking women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If hot women are with you, there is a reason for them to be with you, and you are automatically given higher value.

But it's not just hot women too.... if you have 3 "okay" women fawning all over you, it's just as good.

I've been working on building a social circle in this one club I frequent... let me tell you, it works great to build attraction with random HB's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i got a big problem with this .. everytime i see a hot chick .. no matter how i hard i try to stay friends with them i always end up popping the question .. thus no entourage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Rocky 9118 I'm not sure what you mean by popping the question (hoping it's not marriage proposal... and i really hope your not opening with that lol... might be worth trying though could be funny)

anyway my entourage usually consists of girls i right off as potential girlfriends. you know girlfriends of friends, people i work with, sometimes they are ex-girlfriends that i'm still friends with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=505439136&ref=profile
Quote:
If hot women are with you, there is a reason for them to be with you, and you are automatically given higher value.

But it's not just hot women too.... if you have 3 "okay" women fawning all over you, it's just as good.

I've been working on building a social circle in this one club I frequent... let me tell you, it works great to build attraction with random HB's.
As a HB wing I'd just like to concur with all that's been said about being given higher value if hot women are with you. However, I'm not so sure I agree with the 3 "okay" women claim.

I could see the 3 okay girl situation crashing and burning or going extremely well, but I think its a plan that's better left to someone who is already a pua not an AFC or an rAFC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Kaeriun
Quote:
Quote:

As a HB wing I'd just like to concur with all that's been said about being given higher value if hot women are with you. However, I'm not so sure I agree with the 3 "okay" women claim.

I could see the 3 okay girl situation crashing and burning or going extremely well, but I think its a plan that's better left to someone who is already a pua not an AFC or an rAFC.
Eh, I've turned that situation to a positive quite a few times with just a little bit of natural game. I had two okay-looking girls fawning over my every move and gave a girl the "HELP ME!" look, sure enough she walked over, grabbed my arm and took me to a conveniently placed bench for a #-close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

you cant fault decent entourage and pivots.

I roll out with the best looking and sharpest players in my town to promote competition and increase social status. I always talk to bouncers, bar staff, hired guns and strippers like human beings and interact with them to reaffirm my social proof. I then find a nice group of girls to keep me company, wander a few around linkin arms, dancing etc and increasing my standing with the other HB's.

Its kinda standard pivot procedure really. Saturday I was out with about 6 women who were all effectively pivots and made me and my wings look like goods. I had a similar experience of a girl just walking straight up to me, saying hey and giving me a kiss lol.