FR#92 Online Pickup Day 1

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:19 pm 

FR#92
Date: 7/21/08, Monday

To give you some quick background. I was experimenting with some various types of Ads on Craigslist. I had this really great reply and I had to get back in touch with her. When her picture matched up with her personality I had to say yes. Anyways, after a few emails I got her phone number and setup the date.

I know you can't tell by the picture but she's 5'4 has about a 24 inch waist, and is 1/2 Puerto Rican = Sexy!

So I meet Hb8 at around 7:15pm at her place. I see her and right away get a hug. I compliment her on her strapless shirt that she's wearing. She tells me, "Damn, you look just like your pictures. It amazes me!" I say, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She tells me it good. We talk for a bit about what we are wanting to do. We decide that we want to go to Cabana for dinner. We both haven't been there in a little while. I call to make a reservation. Kate is the one who answers the phone. Some of you may remember that me and Kate have dated a little bit and she's pivoted me a few times in field. She's 18 HB9 Blonde. So I make a mental note to see her when I get there.

We make the drive across the city just making some fluff talk here and there. She isn't really touching me much and I'm a little concerned but also pretty solid that I can get her where I need to. We get parked and arm in arm head into Cabana. Sure enough Kate is right there as we open the door. I get a hug from her and introduce HB8 to her. :) Gosh I love pre-selection. Anyways, we decide since the weather is so nice we'll take a table out side on the balcony.

We sit down and are making general fluff talk about family, backgrounds, growing up, and other things. I'm trying to DHV spike my stories when I can. It sucks that we are sitting across from each other and I'm thinking of ways to kino escalate from this position. We order our food and drinks. We decide to have a cigarrette together out in front of the restaurant a few feet away. We sit down and are talking and smoking. The food comes and this 4 set of girls is sitting next to us. They say, "Hey your food is here!" They ask us what we ordered and by a quick glance I can tell half their table is drinking pretty solid. We tell them and start our conversations and eating. As the food is dwindling away and the conversation is slowing a bit. I decide what the hell and do ESP. I have her pick a number 1-4, hold my pinky like I'm getting a read from her, then say, "Okay that's enough let go." I go through the process for the 1-10 and she gets both numbers wrong so, "Positive proof ESP doesn't exist." We talk a little longer about fluff and sure enough I do a fake palm reading. I say, "You see that line there, that big line, do you know what line that is?" She says, "It's my life line." I say, "Yeah, and it's also your retard line, you see how retarded you have been and will be." Giggles as I throw her hand away.

We go to smoke again in front of the place as I am waiting for the check to pay. She's been playing with her hair a lot and reintiating the conversation so I'm looking for something else so I can escalate. Then it happens as she's telling me a story she touches my chest. I pull her in and kiss her. We hold hands a bit then go back to pay the bill. We talk to the 4 set next to us a bit, and then leave to go downtown.

We arrive and park downtown. We walk a few blocks to BuckWild karaoke bar, and go inside. I'm thinking to myself this is my environment and my time to shine baby! She's on my arm as I walk inside and I've never felt so damn happy for myself. We order some drinks and she pays which is only fair since I paid for dinner. We start drinking our beers and find some stools at the bar to sit on. I have her sitting close and between my legs. The IOIs are still flowing solid. She goes away for a brief moment to put in a song to sing, since she is a singer. Then she comes back. She sits down and shortly after I go for the knee compliance test to see where I'm at. She leaves it there for about a minute then pulls her hand away to get a cigarette. I'm pretty confident in myself at this point. On the back of our Miller Lite bottles is a peel off thing to see if you've one some prize. So we peel those off and the funniest thing happened. I noticed that mine said, "Sorry...you're not a winner!" I made the pouty face with my bottom lip jutted out. I look over and her and she's doind the same thing. We take one look at each others eyes doing this and laugh so hard.

I see Lindsey there who is one of my good friends and a solid HB9 Blonde with a great body and big boobs. She hugs me over the bar and I introduce her to HB8. Then she orders us a shot of something, that had Orange Vodka and Redbull in it. I'm not sure what it was called to be honest with you guys, I wasn't paying attention to that. She puts up her cup and I say, "What are we drinking too?" She says, "To us." I click our glasses and drain the shot. I look in her eyes and say, "Kiss me." I run my hand through her hair, past her ear, and lightly hold the back of her neck as I kiss her. :) It's about that time that they call her name to sing. She does Evanescence - Bring Me to Life. She rocks the bar and now guys are paying close attention to us both. While she's singing I decide to text Tripp and tell him I'm having a good time in more or less words. I said...."I'm on my date with the craigslist girl. Things are going good man! Kisses and her buying me shots. :) I like this one." HB8 sees me texting him as she comes back. I congratulate her on an awesome performance. She asks to see the text I sent and I show her. She says, "Awww you are so sweet!" She asks for Tripps number to send him a text. She says something to him that I don't completely remember but that I'm a nice guy and we're having fun. Sure enough Tripp texts us both back. As she is reading is text I flick her on the arm. She flicks me back. I do it again, she does it back. I say, "Don't fucking flick me!" Then I flick her, and she again flicks me back. I say, "Alright you and me little lady!" as I stand up. She stands up to. We both laugh are butts off right back on our stools.

About this time a guy comes over and says to me, "Is that your girlfriend?" I say to him, "Yeah it sure is." He gives me a hi five and says, "You're a lucky man dude, she's fucking hot!" I say to him, "thanks man, I know!" I turn back to her and she's reading over Tripps text. She asks me what the guy said to me and what I said. I tell her exactly. She kisses me at this point. Tripp is texting HB8 a few times being like digital wingman helping me escalate a few things. There is a 3 set of hot girls right behind us. The open us and start talking to us. We chit-chat for a little bit. HB8 is holding my hand and kissing me periodically. each kiss is becoming more intense. I go for the Style Evolution Phase Shift, because I'm wanting to try for a lay to be honest. It works very very well. She is getting hot for me, and messes with my hair afterwards. Then she grabs at my crotch. I have no problem with this. We order a few more drinks, and we start toasting. When we get the drinks she is talking to her beer making me laugh. I hold the bottle next to my face and pet it saying, "Oh so pre--tty, Oh so pre--tty!" She's laughing her ass off and then imitatates me. I tell her to watch my precious beer as I go to the bathroom. She hugs the beers like she's guarding them and I laugh my way to the bathroom. I come back and she isn't paying attention to the beer. I say, "You're neglecting our kids..." She giggles and we kiss.

The kissing then gets even more intense. She starts seriously biting my lip and my neck. She actually left a bruise on my uppper lip where she bit so hard. She was so ready to go but I couldn't bounce her out of there. She was having so much fun. She puts in another song and she's talking to a few people on the way back. I don't pay her any attention and open a 2 set of girls near me and find out they are from my hometown. She comes back quickly all of a sudden and I make introductions. They ask her, "Is this your boyfriend?" She tells them that I am. She turns to me and I say, "Oh hold on now, I'm your boyfriend. I'm not that easy baby!" She says, "I don't want some other girls hands on my guy!" I smile and kiss her for a nice little bit of tongue hockey. I can see Lindsey rooting us on as we are kissing there. Then it's time for another round of shots.

I say to her, "Since we toasted to us last time, let's toast to many more good times together!" She agrees with me. She says I have an idea. I'm going to take my shot and pass it to you, and then you do the same! She takes her shot we kiss and she gives me the shot. This was fun and erotic too man! Then I get her back. I decide to tell her to bite my neck to check compliance levels and she does it without hesitating. Just as things are getting going they call her damn name again to sing. As she is singing I have girls opening me some asking me stuff, and asking me if the girl singing is my girlfriend. I tell them that we just met really, but she's a cool girl. I will tell you that she is a good singer. I have lived in Nashville a few years now and heard some good people and she's good man. Anyways, she returns and I give her a hi five and then spin her around some. She's grinding on me to some music that is playing while they are waiting for the next singer to get to the stage.

I'm thinking to myself this is what it's all about. I can feel all kinds of eyes on me in the room, and damn't I am enjoying the hell out of this moment. Guys are randomly coming up to talk to her, but her being a hired gun at a bar knows how to blow them off. She even has some poor dude by us all Yeager shots, and he disappears minutes later. I compliment her on her ability to procure us drinks. I am having to constantly AMOG some guys that keep popping up. Most of the time she does the work pretty well, but a couple of guys tried grabbing at her. I dealt with most of them accordingly, or she did. Let's just say that there were was a good half dozen guys I had to blow off personaly. I do get a lot of compliments from men and women around us saying we look good together and how lucky I am. Even the guys I blew off would tell me I'm a lucky guy. I even had guys I befriended asking if I needed help getting rid of other guys. I just leaned my back against the bar and said, "No man, I got it and besides she knows how to handle herself."

I decide to stop drinking because I have to drive us home. I switch to my tride and true Redbull. I go to the bathroom and realize that I'm pretty tipsy. I shouldn't have gotten this way, but I feel pretty in control at the moment considering everything that is going on. I come back from the bathroom with a clearer head and sure enough there is three guys gathered around her. She's got her back to all of them. Dang I like this girl, she knows what to do so well. I walk up behind her and hug her, and as I lean down she bites my ear. We then start kissing and the guys disappear. Poor guys :(. I start rubbing her breasts and thighs when I can from behind her. The night is getting late an we are close to last call at around 2am now. She has one last beer and me one last Redbull. We talk some more, and she talks about how I am so great. She goes on about how much we have in common, and how she is never this way with a guy. I'm thinking I still have a chance for a lay. Then we leave the bar.

When we do I realize how drunk she really is. She is so drunk at this point that we are holding hands walking the few blocks back to my car. She takes her heels off to walk bare foot on the side walk. That doesn't mean a lot but trust me when I say she was drunk. I don't want to take advantage of her at this point, but part of me kind of wants to if you know what I mean.

We get back to my car and I go to open the door for her. I pin her against the car and we start kissing hardcore! I'm thinking in my head, "escalate, escalate!" So sure enough what I do is start touching her all over. She does the same to me, and she grabs my cock. I know we can't do this outside the car as there are too many cops around. I place her inside the car and get in on the other side. We go back to kissing and touching. She makes a quick text to her room mate to tell her shes ok. Then we go back at it. She suggests I start driving as her roomie is worried. As I drive sure enough what I am hoping for happens. I am holding her hand. She breaks the hand hold and places her hand on me. Next thing I know I'm unzipped and a half tipsy J is now getting a Blow Job driving down the damn interstate. This is distracting enough if you aren't drinking, but I'm trying to concentrate on both the road and the great oral I'm getting. With my free hand I'm playing with her breasts and then down her pants as she continues. We both do our thing and are a lot happier.

We get closer to her place and we stop for cigarettes because we're both out and damn't we need one now! I basically get her home to her door, and have some more kissing. I am hoping for an invite in and ask her what's she's making for breakfast trying to assume the close. She kind of blows it off. Remember she is still very drunk in my opinion. I don't think much of it and get my kisses and head to the apartment 10 minutes away. On her request I text her when I get home that i'm okay and I had a good night. It's now about 4am and I'm going to bed guys.

PEACE!!!

Last edited by JSmooth on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Uplifting story! Thanks for sharing.
Still haven't called an HB8 I N-closed a week ago and I plan on inviting her to my fav Thursday night hangout.

Maybe I'll read your post again before I leave to put me in a confident alpha mode.

- "Only those who are unworthy, ...get lucky". -CB

- "The larger an ego becomes, the more vunerable it is. Like a ballon while inflating gains more and more surface area for a pin to invade." - CB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:30 pm 

Quote:
Uplifting story! Thanks for sharing.
Still haven't called an HB8 I N-closed a week ago and I plan on inviting her to my fav Thursday night hangout.

Maybe I'll read your post again before I leave to put me in a confident alpha mode.
Glad it helps!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

im a big fan of your FR's dude, good read.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:26 am 

Quote:
im a big fan of your FR's dude, good read.
I appreciate you saying that man. If any of you guys are ever in the area let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

Great FR man as always. I laughed at the "retard line" thing lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:28 pm 
Dedicated Member

Here's what's most motivating:
Quote:
jsmooth37076

Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:01 pm
Post subject: Hi - I'm a Newbie!

Hi, everyone I'm new to the game. I came here after seeing the VH1 show. I am reading through both "The Game" and "Mystery Method: How to get Beautiful Women in Bed." I look forward to learning from others here and getting to meet some of you.

I'm a winner - I am going to win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:33 am 

Quote:
Here's what's most motivating:
Quote:
jsmooth37076

Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:01 pm
Post subject: Hi - I'm a Newbie!

Hi, everyone I'm new to the game. I came here after seeing the VH1 show. I am reading through both "The Game" and "Mystery Method: How to get Beautiful Women in Bed." I look forward to learning from others here and getting to meet some of you.
Yeah, I remember that day very well man! I remember the first night I went out to do game too. Nice pull!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You seem to really know your way around the game. I just started and I really appreciate the detail you put into your reports. I actually had a quick question for you. Last nite was my first qualifiable sarging experience. I was alone and at a bar I frequent, but last nite was just different. After some liquid courage, I started opening sets and I felt great about the whole experience.

Anyway, I had a 4 set that I opened (rather badly) but I quickly relaxed and just went with it. I think what I feel was the worst part is that I really didn't pick a target (i didn't even imagine I would try for a N Close). so I guess here is my question.

when you are walking around and spot a set, do you quickly determine who your target will be, or just go with the flow and see who you are more intrigued by? And when you get the feeling that they are just not feeling it, what do you do?

Last nite, i didn't really give a time constraint (smallish bar) and I got a lot of kino and laughs, some dancing and feeling...but then girl who you might call my target just kept going cold and keeping distance.

anyway, can't wait for your next FR.

fonzie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for sharing this with us man. I didn't find any flaws in your game, maybe because I'm only a rookie, but I think mostly because there weren't any! You seem to handle yourself really well in any situation. Please keep writing them reports cuz I'm learning! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:03 am 

Quote:
You seem to really know your way around the game. I just started and I really appreciate the detail you put into your reports. I actually had a quick question for you. Last nite was my first qualifiable sarging experience. I was alone and at a bar I frequent, but last nite was just different. After some liquid courage, I started opening sets and I felt great about the whole experience.

Anyway, I had a 4 set that I opened (rather badly) but I quickly relaxed and just went with it. I think what I feel was the worst part is that I really didn't pick a target (i didn't even imagine I would try for a N Close). so I guess here is my question.

when you are walking around and spot a set, do you quickly determine who your target will be, or just go with the flow and see who you are more intrigued by? And when you get the feeling that they are just not feeling it, what do you do?

Last nite, i didn't really give a time constraint (smallish bar) and I got a lot of kino and laughs, some dancing and feeling...but then girl who you might call my target just kept going cold and keeping distance.

anyway, can't wait for your next FR.

fonzie
I usually determine my target before I enter, but sometimes it's who intrigues me the most and who is single! After you open and when you ask how do you all know each other and you figure out the logistics that plays a part in who my target is.

When I get the feeling they aren't feeling it I need to cut the current conversational thread I'm on and go into a more interesting story. Making sure I'm actually talking to everyone in the set keeping good eye contact. When in doubt eject gracefully, and you can always open the set again later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:04 am 

Quote:
Thanks for sharing this with us man. I didn't find any flaws in your game, maybe because I'm only a rookie, but I think mostly because there weren't any! You seem to handle yourself really well in any situation. Please keep writing them reports cuz I'm learning! :P
Well man, I don't make a lot of mistakes in field even though there are some out there. I typically get the girls that I want. Just tonight I saw a hired gun I wanted. I opened a 2 set to pawn them off to game the bartender that I wanted, and got her information and kiss. I'll write the field report about it pretty soon.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sweet, this makes sense to me. I think i'll have a much easier time of ejecting gracefully by using a false time constraint. on this particular occasion, I opened about 3 times thru the nite, but I kinda just walked away when I got bored each time, lol. Think Graceful next time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:40 pm 

Glad it helps man

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i like ur story man, thx for sharing... when u have been in that game for? im reading the book 'the game' too also hope u gt better tan ur now