Mock/Subside

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests

Post subject: Mock/Subside
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: HemiNmopar
Well I was out at the bar the other night and thought it would be an opritune time to field test my devolpmental techique im using in Chess Theory.

Myself, my best friend and his girlfriend went out to a popular bar on Cape called The Courtyard. We met up with my buddy's gf's 2 friends. One HB7.5 and one HB8.

My target was the HB8 as the HB7.5's bf is my good friend and bouncer at the bar we were at.

So we meet up at the bar, we all get introduced to the HB8 as she is new in the group. We decide to go upstairs and play some darts and sit on the couches as the bar was packed and no one was upstairs.

So I sit down in the corner of one of the sectional couches, my target follows immediatley sits down next to me and engages in conversation. Im cordual with her, but noticeably aloof at the same time. She engages me with questions the entire time, at the most I will just follow her back by asking her the same question she asked me.

I did this only because I had a feeling she was into me, and I wasnt going to let her think that I was just going to suck up to her. She was dressed to impress for sure. All done up in tight designer jeans, hair done nicely and a nice sweater. I was in a hooded sweatshirt, ripped jeans a plain black hat and sneakers. (fresh from working on my car didnt even shower)

She leaves with the HB7.5 but makes it clear that she is going to come back....she leaves her purse right next to me and asks me to watch it. I say: "well im probably going to go through all your things then" in a CF way

She comes back 15 minutes later and immediatley starts some kino. Shes sitting VERY close to me, so that her whole body is pretty much resting on me. Up until this point I have done nothing to signal that im intrested.

So she starts talking about work. I listen for a good 12 seconds then i repeated something she said, but in an overly dramatic joking way. She was describing a problem she was having with a coworker she said something like: "so then i was like 'o my god tarah blah blah blah"

So i go "and then she was like blah blah blah" but started laughing and gave her a tiny nudge by swaying my body into hers. The look on her face at first was complete shock.

Then I pull back and im like "I think its funny how much detail you are describing this story...seriously I can almost picture the color of the drapes at your work"

she goes : yah thats true i never noticed that

then i go : not that it helps the general point of the story, its a good trait to have i suppose if you're giving a police SPAM or something (i start laughing, nudge her some more)

I did this a few more times, we go out to dance on the dancefloor, have a few drinks, end up going back to the HB7.5 and I Kiss-Closed her and we are going out for some drinks tomorrow.