You Never Forget How To Sarge!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Guys.
Thought id give you a quick write up about this Saturday when i went out!
I was pretty hammered by the time i made it to our 1st bar! Me and my mates had been watching Wales play Rugby (Its like our national Sport but we still got stuffed! Lol.) and were all in a merry mood!
It was PACKED!!! i was in the queue waiting for a drink when someone stumbled into me and i went into a girl!
She was bout 5'6, Blonde, Big Breasted, and she Eyefuc*ed the shit outta me! This was it, i was gonna have a laugh! I was quickly thinkin what opener i could use, when i left a tap on my back leg! Here We Go!

Me: Ouch! Is that your idea of revenge!? I took a bad tackle there today and it really hurts!
Target: (shocked face) OMG im really sorry!
Me: You will be (Cheeky Wink) Dont worry, its not that bad!
Target: Oh Cheeky (Light punch on my arm as she laughs. IOI 1)

*** I gotta be honest - i was really really drunk and can only remember the key points, so i wont bore you all with the boring drunken random talk***

Me: Blah Blah blah
Target: Blah blah blah
Me: (Laugh) Of thats so cute! Your Nose wiggles when you laugh!!!
Target: (Covers Her nose) oh shut up! (Laughs) How Old are you anyway!?
Me: Now thats really cheeky! I am shocked
Target: What!?
Me: Well its a clechay that when a guy asks a girls age, its really rude! Now with women wanting equal oppertunity and things like that, shouldnt the clechay be shared aswell!?
Target: (She laughs) Well i never looked at it that way before! Good Point!
Me: Tell you what - wanna play a lil game whilst we're waiting to be served? you'll find out my age!?
Target: Ok (at this point, she is just staring straight at me - i pick this up - her body language is just really intense - dont think she wants a drink anymore!)
Me: Hmmmm!
Target: What!?
Me: Just that top must be very popular, i have seen a few girls wearing it tonight! Anyway, you have to guess my age, but if you get it wrong, you have to gimme a Kiss!

(She agrees we both play, get a Kiss, Develop Kino and break the touch barrier - and she cant stop laughing and smiling! I get served and say my goodbye! - having a girlfriend - i dont wanna take it too far!)

Target: Where are you off tonight!? Can i have your number so we can meet up after!?
Me: Dunno where im going yet - i'll find out and come spk to you after!

(I walked off, and my mate told me that the girl didnt shot smiling as he was watching her - feels good to know you brightened up someones night! :p)

Hope this is good reading - i know i could have gone further, but you should "never play away when you home" if ya know what i mean! ;-)

Climax