Chocolate P's Journal

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

Level 5 Stalker Update:

Less than 24 hours after storming out of my car and telling me never to contact her again, the same girl is now sending me love hearts.

It really shouldn't be this funny. I'm just gonna have to make the decision that cutting her off will NOT be clean, but I'd better do it before this shit escalates.

I'm 99% sure I have nothing to worry about the on the STD aspect BUT the blood stuff freaked me out. I went to my doctor and explained the situation, who also said I probably had nothing to worry about, but he'd give me some meds just to put my mind at ease.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Level 5 Stalker Update:

Less than 24 hours after storming out of my car and telling me never to contact her again, the same girl is now sending me love hearts.

It really shouldn't be this funny. I'm just gonna have to make the decision that cutting her off will NOT be clean, but I'd better do it before this shit escalates.

I'm 99% sure I have nothing to worry about the on the STD aspect BUT the blood stuff freaked me out. I went to my doctor and explained the situation, who also said I probably had nothing to worry about, but he'd give me some meds just to put my mind at ease.
You know what they say, you ain't a pirate until you have sailed the red seas.

Tbh, you should of Twigged that pantie liner equals blood, so eating her out after that is down to you. Hell even finger her first to make sure. I learnt that 10 years back.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:11 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Level 5 Stalker Update:

You know what they say, you ain't a pirate until you have sailed the red seas.

Tbh, you should of Twigged that pantie liner equals blood, so eating her out after that is down to you. Hell even finger her first to make sure. I learnt that 10 years back.
Women sometimes wear panty liners because there's an extra discharge (not necessarily STD related) or because they assume they assume their period is starting/ending.

I think my freakout was unjustified but the frame of mind I was in couldn't shake the feeling.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:20 am 
Dedicated Member

My time has been exceptionally limited this past week - either I'm up late working on a speech/project or for the next day, or I'm working a 16 hour day. From tomorrow I should have more free time and have specifically asked for time off of work - not because of pickup but because I need to take care of some health related stuff and I need some downtime!

Will definitely do my best to go out tomorrow, since there are a couple big Haloween events out.