Experimentation in reguards to the Approach

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So today I performed another experiment. For those of you who don’t know, I am starting from scratch. I am taking all of the steps of the pick-up, and breaking them down into sub-sections. At the moment, I am working on different approach methods. Today I am spending my day working on the “London Day Game”.
This is a fairly strait forward, no nonsense approach. What I mean is that there are no canned stories or gambits. You don’t neg, or pretend like you are not interested in the lady. You walk right up to her and tell her, “You look wonderful today”.
The point of doing this is so you do not end up in the friend zone. You let her know right off what your true intentions are. This is kind of a Ballsy, manly approach. I also feel that this approach works about 40% of the time.
The way I go about doing this approach is to walk up to a pretty female and say, “Excuse me! I can only stay for a second, but I just want to tell you (then look her dead in the eyes and say get serious), You look wonderful today”.
The reason I say that this works about 40% of the time involves many factors. You see, you never can tell where a woman came from, or where a woman is going. She could have just found out her puppy died, and is in great mourning. She may have just found out she contracted V.D. and hates men at the moment. That is why it is imperative that you look for signs of anger to avoid. You know, body mannerisms like clenched fists and blooding foreheads.
They could also be sensitive to strangers or suffer from high anxiety. Whatever the case maybe…Don’t take anything personally.
Getting all of those subjective matters aside, women love compliments. If you tell them they look wonderful and let go of outcome. They usually will be flattered and you will have made their day. The idea behind this (I think his name is Tony T. From England) is what is called a “Hit and Run”. This is where you hit them with a complement and walk away. All this is the first baby step to a larger game.
For those of you that suffer from approach anxiety (much like I do) this is a wonderful way to desensitize yourself to it. Do this ten to twenty times a day for a week, and you will condition yourself. You are building courage. I am at the point now where I don’t even think about it. I have psychologically conditioned myself to do this as a natural response. Think muscle memory.
Now for some of the highlights of the day!
· The first approach is always the worst. (I am a thirty-year-old man trying to pick up twenty-year-old women so…I try my best not to think of the age bias fallacy.) I saw a girl, about nineteen or twenty years old walking by. She was carrying a box of pizza and was walking alone. I approached her with the same opening, “Hey I can only stay for a second, but I just wanted to tell you…You look wonderful today!” I stared deep into her eyes to build tension. I could see her pupils dilate, her eyes widen, and her mouth cracked a pretty smile. I could tell that she had places to go, but I crated some emotion, and if I wanted to, I could have played with her longer.
· The next approach went much smoother! I approached her and said the exact same thing. This time she said, “Oh my, thank you! (She was blushing), you look really wonderful too!” Bam!! This girl was totally into my game. She wanted to stay and chat. However, since staying and talking would detour from my research, I wished her a good day and went on my way.
· The third approach was a girl who had that “sorority girl” or, “who the hell are you to talk to me” vibe going on. Now, I must say, this is key when it comes to the art of developing thick skin. You’re not always going to have nice girls. This is where non-commitment to outcomes will save your butt. Yes, I noticed her weird look, but I also didn’t care. I am completely independent of what she thinks.
· Not letting the attitude of the last girl throw me off kilter, I immediately approached another girl. Just to prove to myself that the game is “hot and cold” and never the same temp. I was happy to see that she responded well, laughed, showed all kinds of interest, and I didn’t die.
The game is for keeps. This mating dance we do in the world can be your best friend, or your worst nightmare depending on your frame of mind. What I noticed is this…My heart still pounds before I go to pick-up on a cold approach. Only, this time around, I see it differently. Instead of thinking, “Oh god, I’m going to crumble under the power of this women!” I use it to my advantage. Now I look at the sweating, and heart pounding as a form of excitement, and I use it to my advantage. Women want to be stimulated. I use my energy I feel as a way to stimulate the women. I think of it as that excitement kids get while parking at Disneyland. They are not nervous or scared, but excited and filled with anticipation.
To be able to differentiate between the two will be the fruits of your labor. Now go out there and be a man. Play, have fun!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
What I noticed is this…My heart still pounds before I go to pick-up on a cold approach.

This is how you know that you love the game, whenever you feel like this before your very first approach.

I still have this feeling whenever i go out to game, before i approach my first set..to this day. :P LOL

The anticipation is what i love the most about the game! The long walks on my way to the club, the silence (Because no girls are in sight just yet. The quiet before the storm!) while on my way to town to hit the streets for daygame!! This is what i love about sarging the most..the moments before i approach my very first set of the day or night, because i never really know what's going to happen!

Quote:
Only, this time around, I see it differently. Instead of thinking, “Oh god, I’m going to crumble under the power of this women!” I use it to my advantage. Now I look at the sweating, and heart pounding as a form of excitement, and I use it to my advantage. Women want to be stimulated. I use my energy I feel as a way to stimulate the women. I think of it as that excitement kids get while parking at Disneyland. They are not nervous or scared, but excited and filled with anticipation.
This is actually the mindset, that cures your approach anxiety.

-G