Gribi first date

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests

Post subject: Gribi first date
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello my friends, brothers, dudes, mates, fellows :)

Im here for a long time. Some of you should know me from our PuA CHAT.

I have a story to tell you. Fresh story.

I m using a dating app. And i meet the good girl there. I think she is cute and unique. haha
We talked for 2+weeks almost everyday. Then we set up a date, to meet eachother.

I was all stressed and nervous. It was my first date ever in my entire long life. With girl i didnt meet before was even worse.

So i bath and everything at home and im going for it. I meet her on the street said "Hello" etc etc.
We went to the park. I didnt know how much i can go on the first meet up. I started slowly with escalation. I walk very close to her to touch her.
There werent any akward moments. Everything went smooth and easy. Then i started to touch her even more grab her hands hug a little. She was responding with same things. Then we sit on the bench and i hug her.
We talked all the time about stupid shits( who cares ya? ).
From that moment we hug and cuddle all the time. The big rain caught us but was still good.
after an 1.5h we went back. All the way we walked hugged. She even take my hand and squeeze it hard all way.
After 2+h of walking talking shit and everything we needed to say good bye
I tried to go for a kiss close but i just kiss her on the cheek. Meh maybe it was too fast maybe not. I like her that she isnt so easy.
After she went home she text me.

I think the date was pretty good. I like her and i think everything went well. Maybe next date in next week. I want to know her better :)

So thats my first story here. And my FIRST DATE.

Peace