Shopping centre day game first try = brutal rejection + fun

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I went out today to try day game for the first time, after my first approach i bitched out a bit and wanted to go home but pushed through and made myself do another four approaches, i planned to do 10 but since this was my first day game attempt i felt 5 was a good first taste. one thing i did notice (i live in Melbourne Australia) was that even though i was smiling and polite most of the girls i approached were afraid of random approaches which made me realize its not necessarily that i am strange, but that some girls are just really unconfident with people whom they dont know, which i sometimes pick up on and blame myself for. I could'nt really get past "hey hows it going, what are you up to" before they walked away but i enjoyed the first experience.

Peace

Psywalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I went out today to try day game for the first time, after my first approach i bitched out a bit and wanted to go home but pushed through and made myself do another four approaches, i planned to do 10 but since this was my first day game attempt i felt 5 was a good first taste. one thing i did notice (i live in Melbourne Australia) was that even though i was smiling and polite most of the girls i approached were afraid of random approaches which made me realize its not necessarily that i am strange, but that some girls are just really unconfident with people whom they dont know, which i sometimes pick up on and blame myself for. I could'nt really get past "hey hows it going, what are you up to" before they walked away but i enjoyed the first experience.

Peace

Psywalker
Learn to screen women and look for eye contact before an approach. If you get a smile then go for it. If you get an uncomfortable face, then don't. You will develop that in time.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Learn to screen women and look for eye contact before an approach. If you get a smile then go for it. If you get an uncomfortable face, then don't. You will develop that in time.

While it's always preferable to have "signs" like that or IOI, it's not always the case. Some women are intimidated by men. She could be super nervous. Especially if you're a bigger gym guy.

Just go talk to women you're really attracted to. It's okay if she says no.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:47 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

While it's always preferable to have "signs" like that or IOI, it's not always the case. Some women are intimidated by men. She could be super nervous. Especially if you're a bigger gym guy.

Just go talk to women you're really attracted to. It's okay if she says no.
This is true. Also, remember that sometimes women are busy doing other things than paying attention to the guys that are around them. If you are waiting for eye contact before approaching, you'll miss out on opportunities that aren't so obvious.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good first experience. I can't remember if I'm approached by 5 women for the first time in the daygame, but that's a great result. Approach women regardless of whether she gave the IOI, the approach to the women you like and then you see if there are indicator of interest. Sometimes this prediction knows that it takes a whole time, and due to hesitation you miss one by one as a result of hesitation and eventually results in not achieving any one. My advice to you goes on, and you do not think about her reaction, just react