Disarmed an AMOG

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Post subject: Disarmed an AMOG
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:48 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Last night was pretty interesting for me. I was out on a first date with a girl I met on Tinder. We were both sitting at the bar (so that I can make physical contact with her... not very easy when sitting across from one another).

Anyway, a guy sitting next to my date pops his head out towards us as if looking for attention (he was sitting alone). To seem social I made a cheer to him and introduced myself as did my date. He tells us his name is Mike. Which somewhat surprised me since by his name I could tell he was a native English speaker, which there aren't too many of around in the neighbourhood (I am one myself). He seemed to be surprised himself when I brought that to his attention. And when I tried to explain to him the demographics of the neighbourhood, he seemed pretty offended and flat out called me a racist which surprised ME and my date. Anyhow, I open my mouth to further reason with him but instead all he did was interrupt and further call me a racist. I remarked we were just cheering him to socialize with him and to forget it since he was clearly intoxicated. It angered him even more and he challenged me to a fight outside. My date tried to intervene but recognizing it was a lost cause I told her to ignore him. So when we turned our attention away from him what happened next totally stunned me. Us ignoring him just infuriated him further and he yells out to "STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN YOU FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT" which got the entire bar to fall mildly silent LMFAO. We just ignored him further and then he proceeds to knock my glass off the bar table, fall to the ground, and get me wet with beer in the process. I was completely stunned. But I regained my senses and immediately asked the barmaid for another drink. We didn't budge. We stayed put and continued talking. Later took her back to my place and almost F-closed her.

Anyway, not sure why I said he was an AMOG. If you're in your 40s (as the guy looked), drinking alone at the bar on a Thursday night to the point of intoxication and get upset over a comment that was made to make him feel included, odds are you're probably closer to a loser that needs to re-examine his life choices.

Here's the best part though. She told her friend the story. And her friend basically accused me of staging the whole thing to make me look good. LMFAO. That's when I gave myself a pat on the back. You don't need to know jit jitsu or self defense to deal with that kind of people. Just use your damn words and head. Bingo.

Post subject: Re: Disarmed an AMOG
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:26 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Next time, don't include others in your convo. Your date is you and the girl. I can see how you were being polite but it isn't necessary. Guys act retarded around women all the time. Whenever a guy tries to butt in, I just smirk and say "right?" and go back to the date. This isn't a speed dating convention.

Smartasses everywhere. Good for you to keep your composure though...but next time...focus on that pussayyyy

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game