Would like some advice

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests

Post subject: Would like some advice
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good evening all,
There is this Blonde, 8 that we used to go to school together. About 8 months after I met her I told her that i find her attractive, but she was in a relationship. It was a 4.5 yrs relationship, but when I learned that she broke up with her bf I texted her "hey, what s up?" Since she knew my intentions, she straight forwardly answered me, "hey how are you? Btw I want to clarify that as you know I just got out of relationship and I feel really confused" "I totally understand. Text me when you have made things clear in your head" (I have teanslated from my language to english) so, about a month later she texted me. We went out I told her that I like her more than I like most girls I meet, we french kissed, I returmed her home woth a cub and the night ended. About a week later i met her at a party where she told me that she is confused and she doesnt want anything more than a platonic relationship. But since she texted me first -when we arranged to go on a date- (I am aware of the fact that it could be just because she wanted to feel wanted after her break up) and we went out and kissed she clearly finds me attractive. My guess is that i messed up where i told her that i really like her ( since she just went out of a 4.5 yrs relationship) but i really like this girl, and i d like to ask "what s my move here?" Do i text her? Do i stop talkimg to her and wait until we meet again 'at some part'? When i see her do I tell her that I like her or what?
I d like some advice
P.s. sorry if my english is not perfect. English is not my mother tongue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

alot of times when girls get out of relationships, they go thru this phase where theyre talking to alot of different guys to try and see who their next guy is gonna be. the worst thing you can do during this time is putting pressure on her by showing too much interest. your best bet here is to tease her about something in a really light hearted way. it's really important that it doesnt come off as you being mad about her rejecting you. if you can remember like an embarassing situation that she was in, and just text her saying you saw something that reminded you of it, that could get things rolling again. In the future, it would be better for you to keep the old school romantic stuff to a minimum. just try to find a way to have good times with her. keep it light, and sooner or later, she'll open up to you about her feelings (if another guy doesnt beat you out first)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

watch her actions,not her words,if she kisses you,it doesn't matter what she says
you guys already kissed,although it"s not a big deal you could try it once more without the need to tell her you like her for the 4th time,maybe all she wants is a platonic friendship,only one way to find out

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:57 pm 
Read My Book

You like her because she appears unattainable because of the display of emotionally unavailability. If she was more like " OMG I love you so much. BE WITH ME NOW" you wouldn't feel the way you feel about her. You would be second guessing her and overthinking the direction you want to go in. Its the "challenge" that you like more so than the actual girl. Im sure she's cool and everything, but this is more so about your ego and it is her.

However, you can still get her if you understand how to remain patiently persistent. What she's saying is just "word" its a reflection of how she feels in that moment. If you can side step the words mentally, hold onto your frame, and treat her like any other girl it doesn't matter what she says. She will be following the leadership that you laid forth.

Ignore her words. Observe her actions. And behave accordingly. If you have the skills to get her, the ability relax and control your impulses you'll get her.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It's a very well described topic, I like it.