Knowledge from Experience

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I thought I'd start a little blog on here to share lessons that I extracted from anecdotes might help noobs read women better and avoid some of the mistakes I have made.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I had an interesting experience once. I was noising up a girl and being obnoxious and she liked it I switched between banter and a bit of general conversation so the interaction wasn't completely superficial. She asked if I was a player and I agreed I was a bit of a player but not that much. She seemed to like that she was quite a conventional Scottish drinking girl I think she figured if I was well liked by other girls that meant I had high status and sexual market value. She liked when I said I had several girlfriends as well. Now this was so confusing to a part of me because it's the complete opposite of what we've led to believe about girls so when she asked me how many girls I have slept with instead of giving a funny answer like 'this week???' Or something I kind of froze up for some reason. My gears grinded to a halt which was a shame cos I'd been doing pretty well even though I didn't realise until afterwards. Now after a while she said I seemed a bit defensive and then she said 'where's your banter gone?'. I didn't realise this at the time but that was a great sign really because she was A) saying she liked my banter before and B) trying to help me; 'where's your banter gone' ->translation-> 'I liked it before when you were cool and being cocky and noising me up, just go back to doing that and you'll be fine.' If you listen carefully to the subtext you will find that girls who like you will often actually help you by telling you what they want you to do, although not directly. I got her number anyway but that doesn't mean anything unless she turns up to a date. Still, good to learn something from every set.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Another example of girl helping and missing it.

Women can be capricious and don’t even know it. Miss one signal two times and you’re dead meat. Once I was out and got talking to a girl and the chemistry between us was pretty good. I got her number and left but she did not reply to my messages. A month later I was walking down the street with a friend and happened upon her outside a bar. Thinking that because she ignored my message she might not want to speak to me, I tried to ignore her and walk by making it easy for her not to take any notice if that’s what she wanted to do. But that’s not what she wanted to do. She turned to approach me and greeted me enthusiastically. I was with a friend I introduced her two and she and I shot the shit and engaged in some flirty banter. She qualified herself to me several times during the conversation when I bantered with her. During the course of the conversation she asked where we were going and I confessed we hadn’t decided yet and didn’t have a plan and continued to chit chat. She asked once again what our plans were – we gave a vague answer. She mentioned she was waiting on a taxi with friends. As I left she called after me that I still had her number and should send her a text. What do you expect happened when I messaged her? She never text back. For weeks I couldn’t figure out why she would invite me to text her but then not reply – until I told the confounding story to a friend and suddenly I got it. Each time she asked where we were going that was an invitation for me to invite her to tag along with us. She probably didn’t even realise herself what she was implying, but not being able to read the signal was beta-male behaviour and would have left her with a relative feeling of disinterest. If you listen closely girls will help you by telling you what they want from you but not directly – only in subtext. The more interested they are the more they will help you.