Let's start Balling

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests

Post subject: Let's start Balling
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys. It's been some time since I've been here. For anyone interested in my story here it is general-questions/can-begginer-fly-solo-vt204791.html

After that I've been gaming less. Responsibilities plus some other stuff I wanted to do for myself that required dedication and I couldn't game at the same time. I did like 5-6 approaches only in the last 3 weeks. I decided to make this thread to commit to game more and post here results. I have around 40-50 days. In those days I will have a loose program (than usual). I want to try and get really comfortable gaming and when I get back to university be ready to go after girls I like (especially one girl I have in mind). My goal is 15 - 20 approaches a week. So, without wasting any more time...

IN-FIELD 1
------------------
I went out with a girl friend of mine a week ago. We really wanted to go out so we decided to go out and have some fun. So I drove, picked her up and we went in a bar overlooking the sea. We sat down laughed, told stories. After that I saw a set of 5 or 6 people beside us. The set had 3 girls and one of them pretty cute. So I thought why not? Opened with "who do you think lies more? Men or women?". One girl answered the rest ppl were pretty shy. After asking them individually they said a few words. After that I did a routine I read somewhere that's like a phycology joke. They didn't like it that much. Then discussed a bit more and did magic's 1-4 gambit. Didn't work. I saw they were bored so disengaged (my girl friend told me I talked too much and fast and some of my stuff was weird)

Anyway, so after that we saw a cute 2-set (2 girls). So I told my girl friend I am gonna try again. It took me around 4-5 minutes to get up and approach. I opened with Style's Jealous Girlfriend opener. They were interested in that. One of them actually had in her life a similar situation. I said I got to go in a bit and get back to my gf (false time constrait). After like a 1-2 minute conversation I asked them if my girl friend could join us.They said of course. We sat down and stayed there for around 1-2 hours and talked about all sorts of stuff. Really friendly. I didn't kino or anything, didn't flirt just said stuff. I didn't have a game plan or any routines. I think I DHV 3 times and DLV once. The truth is I didn't like them that much just wanted to practice...also the girl beside me had a 1,5 year relationship so I didn't want to kino and flirt...just widen my circle and be friendly. I talked to the other one (which was single probably) and we exchanged facebook accounts. She said to message her anytime to go out. So I did next day and invited her for coffee with some friends of mine. She said she was out of town and she would be back in a week and we can go out then. I told her okay. Now a week and 2 days have passed and she didn't send me something and I didn't either (to be truthful I forgot and remembered it today lol).

That's it for now. Thanks for any suggestions and advice. Hope I will be posting again soon.

Post subject: Re: Let's start Balling
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

IN-FIELD 2
------------
Sadly this night was my most off night ever. Went in a club with 2 friends. We were standing for 3 hours. My legs still hurt. I approached a 6-set full of girls (huge approach anxiety from my part). I had good body language though (open, taking space and seemed relaxed). Tried to mimic it. However, I opened with who do you think lies more ..they hooked for a bit and liked it...and then stacked the jealous girlfriend opener. 2 of the girls started laughing and mocking me for the last one...I asked them if they thought what I said was stupid...they said yes (HUGE DLV)..big mistake by my part...tried to save it but I froze..and disengaged. Then I was with my 2 friends and accidentally spilled water everywhere. I saw that 6-set laughing at the same time. And then after 5-10 minutes they left without finishing their drinks?!>?!?!?! They hadn't stayed much in the club either. So I started thinking maybe it was my fault that they left. And then froze even more and couldn't do any more approaches. SO BAD...but anyway. I must build a better game plan. I always run out of stuff to say after the opener. Also I shouldn't have let one rejection put me down like that.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:21 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I opened with who do you think lies more
This routine line again? No wonder why the girls in that set laughed at you. That is so 2004, it's 2017 now. Get with the times man!! It's time to upgrade! LOl

Look..Most girls either heard that line before or they know of it.

You've been watching way too much of "VH1 The Pickup Artist". LOL

-G

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I opened with who do you think lies more
This routine line again? No wonder why the girls in that set laughed at you. That is so 2004, it's 2017 now. Get with the times man!! It's time to upgrade! LOl

Look..Most girls either heard that line before or they know of it.

You've been watching way too much of "VH1 The Pickup Artist". LOL

-G
I am from a country that nobody knows these lines...believe me it has worked for me 3-4 times...first time it didn't work was that day. The material was not the problem...the delivery probably was

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am from a country that nobody knows these lines...believe me it has worked for me 3-4 times...first time it didn't work was that day. The material was not the problem...the delivery probably was
Ok, you make a good point. I can see bad delivery as a possible reason why it didn't work.

-G