Salsifter Journal

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests

Post subject: Salsifter Journal
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Okay I might as well spend a couple of minutes a day keeping a diary of this, as I (should be doing!) with gym.
6/5
- Had tea with a lady in a cafe around 9pm. Met her at salsa party. We sat and talked. I think she wanted to hold my hand on the way to the cafe. I didn't really escalate too much. When we left I asked for her number but she said "if you really want it" so I just disagreed. Maybe I should've said "sure"..
I didn't really escalate well cause I've been trying new mindsets "take it slow".... and I decided change "take it slow" to "take it easy", whether easy be fast or slow!

(Cant think back this far really)

9/5

Approached a girl between classes, told her she was cute and quick conversation ensued. She asked me to add her on facebook, then she added me.
We had a bit of a chat and arranged to meet up (never met up yet)

10-11/5 ? don't remember but definitely something

11/5

Hot French girl at Salsa. I've given up on trying. I tried way too hard and may have hesitated.

12/5
Black girl, told her she was cute, got her to wander with me for a few minutes. Told her to text me and got her to pinky promise... I think she was a little nervous from the whole situation and was just agreeing with everything I said, ha. Nothing.

Sat on the computers doing some business. Exchanged a sentence with a girl. Waited til she was about to leave to signal her to come over and join me. We sat for a couple minutes then I told her to come for a walk before my test. Walked, danced and kissed. Got her number. Went to exam. Maybe I should've tried to escalate for that night, I didn't even think about it.

2 girls in library -- one started crying after a few minutes cause her assignment was too stressful. She left to drink water. I told the other girl we could talk another time when we bump into each other.

Post subject: Re: Salsifter Journal
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

13/5
I think I bumped into the girl from last night in the car park, she ignored me. LOL

Lady sitting on street drinking coffee - wasn't clear about my intentions

HOT blonde in cafe. Was leaving and started hitting on her infront of co-workers. She was flattered and even said this is embarassing and never happened before. She mentioned "maybe you could show me some of this dancing" ... Anyway I was on edge, fast and maybe should've first said hi to group. (they were all like 45+ she was like 25-35 at most). Note to self : take it easy. Also when she asked me if I do this alot I bursted out " OF COURSE!" ... I'm trying to be more honest... errm maybe keep it chiller next time and just "yeah I do"

Bumped into an previously known chick on my way to campus. Got her to walk my way, and we had a dance. I wasn't really interested in her as she never replied to my text, but I'll things unfold if I see her again.

Girl I already knew just told her my intentions and she said "sorry for leading you on I have a bf" ahahaha like my feelings were hurt and of course you weren't.

Also saw a girl I hung out with once and that I know a little; I felt a spark in that 5 minutes... I just don't know how to escalate things with her! Might have to wait til I bump into her again.

2 Hot girls walked by and I completely ignored them justifying to myself "I was in a conversation with friends" who aren't really my friends, not to mention we were discussing hot women so it was really quite ironic that I didn't.

14/5 (don't remember the last few days)
1. OMW to this shop I saw lady and then turned around and told her to stop, she was cute blah blah and told her to come with me to the shop so I grabbed her sweater and pulled her a little. She found the batteries for me that I was looking for. I just wandered and watched the situation unravel. Told me she was in a relationship. I don't really take it at face value. We wandered for 10-15; she seemed keen to meet up for pool or something, exchanged emails.

2. Went back to the store to look for laptops, hit on the girl working there, she was flattered; asked if she was single, yeah. The other co-workers in the back we're like "this guys awesome" and they watched me etc. Got number, she was really quite stunned and said that'd never happened before. I was getting close to her touching her tattoos and stuff, quite cool things. Chill chick.

3. Another girl in the mall on my way out, chatted for 3 minutes. I kinda rushed it. I asked if her selling schweppes was her passion LOL. Goes to my college, got her number, might meet on campus. Asked her if she was sure she wanted to give me her number too haha. I'll gauge her as a maybe.

4. A lady working in her store, wasn't too reciprocative; left.

5. girl at gym, told me I was weird for telling her when I told her she was cute. Next time : do it immediately, don't wait.

NOTE to self : numbers don't mean much until they escalate into 1-1 time or something intimate; numbers are 'backups'
NOTE : great posture and confidence is critical. But I recently realised I get in the habit of "being confident and straightening up" in these situations. So I dropped that habit, I don't wanna act different when I go meet a girl. I'm the same. Awesome and dynamic any time of day, any situation.
NOTE : sexy, gorgeous, cute are all fine terms to use. If you're calm.
NOTE : my mindset over the past week has changed to "lean back and let them come to you" not "go out and hunt them"... and more of a lifestyle mindset. So yeah I'll wander around for 20-30 minutes chilling and do my thang and say hi :) and no I won't go out to nightclubs for hours on end anymore by myself if I don't enjoy being in them; it never really worked for me. Maybe once in a while to see if things change.
NOTE : Seek to hang out with people successful with women.
NOTE : Focus on myself, improvement, what I enjoy doing primarily, instead of endlessly seeking women ;)

Oh and it's fucking midnight on a saturday and I've spent the last 7 hours working on my assignment at the gym and mall. So much for going out. I need to make sure I'm getting homework done at a better time so I have friday and sat free:) ... And I need to be honest with myself so I am off home to practice guitar.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

DATE WRITTEN : 16/8
===============================================
Legal age in my country is 16 and I'm 20 so don't get offended if I mention someone under 18.
Have been approaching, just not active here. Can't exactly remember everything as written at a later date.

The week before this I got alot of numbers which were flakes etc. I ended up going out around 10/8 after I had been frustrated from too much time working and not enough time to myself / going out.

12/8

Was microwaving lunch, girl was next to me and we chatted. She joined me. (I was thinking -- are you gonna join me or go? If you're gonna go hurry up so I can go and game ... Lol what a silly mindset)
I felt a little infatuated with her. She said to meet up for coffee next Monday. Never showed up. Exchange girl.

I remember leaving choir and walking towards the library to take a nap. I was incredibly hazy. I started talking to two chicks at a table and we had a 20 minute discussion about how my game was bad, I seemed slightly creepy and transparent and should be more interesting. And how I'm in a bar but I don't drink. LOL. They did say I was confident though.

In my defence I was incredibly tired but also I am probably not being honest enough with myself and some of the girls I approach. One suggested "Emotional Intelligence" as a read. After I left I went to the library and remembered to check out the book (5 minutes later lol) reserved it. Tried to sleep couldn't. Started driving home, U-turned and went out.

#3 Asked to join a group of girls in bar. They declined
I went outside and stood awkwardly for 20 minutes. I wasn't disappointed by the earlier approach; but I was really in my head trying to figure out what my behaviour was like. I stood awkwardly for 15 minutes alone outside.

#4 Back inside and photo-bombed 2 blondes that I noticed earlier. Perfect timing and I find myself getting into situations/groups not really knowing how it really happened haha. Guess it's become effortless. I say it takes more effort not to approach.

Talked to them, kino-ed early on, within about 20-30 minutes I was having my hand on girls thigh going up and town. Close to her pussy. And still maintaining a normal conversation with them both.
They told me they were 30/31 and figured out I was 20. I think that turned them off; even though I believe I should always play things to my advantage. I'm considering just lying in that case; I haven't really tried this before. Otherwise I don't lie.

Some part of me died inside as I was questioning whether I'd really like to hook up with (either of) these girls. I lost my game. I don't know why I get these self doubt ESPECIALLY when things are close to set-up. I dunno; I noticed as the girls were agreeing to move on, the one I was feeling up started going on about "I'm not pretty enough, I don't know if "X guy" we're gonna be seeing will like me. So on. I also didn't find them super - interesting (fit bodies though!). Next time round I will FOLLOW through and COMMIT and pull anyway. At this stage in my career, it's necessary

I went to the next bar with them but then left. Tired from the last night. Preparing for an early morning. And pissed off as soon as I left for not committing. There's a 1+% chance I might get in touch with this girl if I organise a gym sesh. Haha

13/8

Saturday. Went to olympic lifting. Saw the same girl from last week (who I'd previously meet at University once) and we were in the class. We then worked out. She has a mean ass and she's cool. After our gym sesh I noticed I was a little needy saying " I know you're busy but I'll say it to you again I'd love to hang out" ... I guess I was felt pressured to organise a date or something since she's only her the trimester. I feel I killed the vibe a little.

Note to self : being wasted from a gym session, having a long day or being incredibly tired DOES NOT excuse me from bad game. I could've slowed down my words as I was breathing hard after the gym.

Meet-up

#1 French girl I approached at university a week ago. I invited her out. We had a smoothie and I paid for hers. She gave me some money. It was more of a friendly vibe. I invited her to salsa tomorrow. Nothing.

Went to a party and didn't really talk to many people except one chick -- I didn't really click with the people -- I had met months ago and kissed briefly. I suggested she come to the next party with me but she declined. The next day I invited her to meet me but she said she was leaving (back home) the next day. Meh. I maybe should've escalated the night before and made her want me badly.

Went to the next party, rocked up to the door and I get addressed "it's the guy from the gym" and they starting raging on for 5 minutes about how awesome my lifts are. Some people that I didn't even know. TBH I liked the attention, later offered some weed so we could blaze together. We went for a drive and they forgot the piece. Blah. Drove back and climbed the window back in (everyone left). It was a nice buzz, and I guess I established a bit of a connection with some of them. Walked through town to a club and I fucking hated it, the guys were more off on their own buzz and talking to people they knew, the music wasn't my style and I left.

It was fucking funny we saw some guy getting sucked off next to a closed shop on the second busiest street lol.

Started walking to my car, tagged along with some French travelling chicks and asked them to invite me over to theirs. They declined but offered to drive me home. I said I was just nearby so I could walk but something lead me into their van and they drove me around for a few minutes before home. I invited them to salsa. Never saw them. It was a funny experience being slightly high.

No approaches except for 1 older lady during the day I met outside a store that said "Thanks but I'm old and married" ha.

Day end.

14/8

#1 Noticed chicks. Came back 10 minutes later dressed and walked into the restaurant. Starting hitting on them told them they were good looking. I sat for like 30 seconds thinking "god this is fucked" and left, was getting bad vibes. Decided to go for a walk along the waterfront and hopefully meet some babes.

I should've at least walked past the window when I came back and waved so they would've noticed me. But whatever.

My energy was excessively high coming into the set and I feel like I should've just slowed down a little and internalised things when I walked in.

#2 Guy + girls. They are 16/17. Turns out I know the guys mom and I knew a few things about him. We hung out and I got some cool vibes off him even though he was younger. One of the girls seemed to like me and asked to stay in contact. I am trying to arrange a meeting either as a group of 4 or with the girl alone. They are in school and girls are exchange students so they probably have BS rules haha.

#3 Met girl at Salsa, danced a few dances and asked for her number to go for coffee at University sometime this week. She accepted; but afterwards I could see her vibe declining. Replied next day saying disinterested.

A girl from choir came along briefly to salsa. After inviting dozens of people someone fucking showed up. yay!!!!!!!!!! I was so stoked

#4 Danced with another chick at salsa, 17. Baby lol. She was hawt and athletic looking. No close.

#5 bad approach. I've been accepting recently that it's uncool and a waste of effort to cross the street or walk around a girl to get a glance at her and check her out. I'd still cross the street if I saw that she was a babe; but I feel like I give out bad vibes when I go to all this effort JUST to check someone out.

15/8

Meet-ups:
#1 met up for coffee at university with a girl I met a few weeks ago, we played scrabble and I was intensely focused on the game. Not really focused on hooking up with her.

#2 agreed to meet a girl at noon, she didn't show up. No number or FB, she's foreign exchange. I'll probably bump into her. She was gorgeous.

Approaches:

#1 Moved my car, saw HB, walked a little faster to catch up, hit on her and she's married GG.

#2 Eating lunch notice HB, finish and go up to her, she's got an assignment due in 30 so she can't talk. Walk away.
Instincts kick in, didn't have the muscle memory for this situation; walked back and say "if you wanna talk we can meet at 5.05" haha.. next time : "hey lets catch up at 5.05 if ya like" or something slightly more commanding. Met up and got her number. Has a BF.

#3 girl at gym, talked to her briefly; asked her for lunch and got her number. Should be set up in a few days.. Wasn't too attracted to her but I may as well make some friends or take the chance

16/8

Meet-ups:

#1 Had lunch with girl #2 approach from yesterday. She's cute and nice. I won't try take it anywhere.

Approaches:

#1 Girl in hallway, walked next to her and signalled to her, hit on her. She tried to compliment me saying " I can't believe you ... " but I cut her off a few times xD she has a bf, I asked her for lunch but she declined as travel overseas, bf etc.

#2 Girl in carpark as I was going to UNI. I asked her which place she was looking for. Hit on her a little. She had to go and I suggested a meet up but she can't. Lasted a minute and I didn't really have anything much to offer to the set.

#3 Girl lying down studying. I was eating lunch and when I finished went up to her said hi and lay down facing her. Was trying to imitate some lines she was practising in another language. Seemed a little into me. Suggested instadate but she declined; so I awkwardly suggested another time haha. She gave me her number and I said bye. She later said bye again while I was standing with my friends.

I think the number is fake. I will be going to gymnastic gym and salsa tonight most likely.

There was a woman I danced with at salsa (9/8). I told her she was sexy after a few dances and that I'd like to go for a drink. She smiled and laughed but said she had an early morning and maybe another time. I feel like I *might've* fucked it up by trying to maintain an escalating, sexual touch too much after that. I need to remember to be myself :) I dunno how it's gonna go tonight lul let's try.

My study has been REALLY unproductive lately. I haven't been practicing guitar. On the positive : GAME is improving. Lifts are soaring.

Other things : in some cases I've been ignoring people that I find a little fake. Like they say hi to me or smile when they walk passed at Uni, but when I see them elsewhere or text or whatever they don't seem interested or don't reply. My time is too valuable.

EDIT: (next day)

went gym, went to gym gym, then salsa. Ended up hanging for about an hour with the first girl I danced with. She was Austrian and leaving the next day. Sexy and intelligent. We talked a little, I had my hand around her back/neck; but she left with her friend, and was leaving the city the next day. I didn't bother trying to kiss her. I felt a little disappointed; it had all gone smoothly and we had said goodbyes and thanks for dancing etc then I pulled her in and said "Hey... I think your incredibly sexy, intelligent and just great. Thanks again" ... where maybe I feel I could've escalated verbally saying "hey, stay with me let's make this night special" or some other BS

I noticed I only escalated physically, I touched her chest, neck, face, hips (not titties haha) but not verbally at all. Perhaps I should consider this as the icing on the cake?

Anyway I was in a bad mood afterwards, a little disappointed; but mainly tired and felt like I hadn't gymed hard enough.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

17/8
=======================

Done very little work today. Here from 930-6 and I've done not 2 hours of work lol :(
I'm gonna keep this journal til my dreams prosper to hold my self accountable, than I'll probably just post cool stories instead of every detail.

Approach

#1 Came to uni early to catch some fresh air before class. Trained some Parkour. Cleared some nice gaps. Bumped into people I know. Walked down the hill and saw this girl in front of me with the sexy calves so I went up to her signalled and told her I thought she was gorgeous. So I said exactly that. I asked what she was doing, what she studies; told her. She said she had to go and I said "alright sweet... you and me, let's go for a romantic private drink" (I saw that line somewhere last night and decided I could be more forward with my intent) and laughed saying "classic" and agreed.

However she's going out of town in 2 days for the trimester break (2 weeks) and said we meet when she comes back...so I didn't organise anything. Maybe I could've suggested tonight? Gave her my number and hugged her and she giggled "it already feels like we're really close" or something. I'm not too sure about those numbers that you get before someone goes away haha..

#2 Approached girl in courtyard after a hip-hop crew did a dance performance. She mentioned her boyfriend and I was just not in the mood to be friendly as I was craving lifting so I left to go to the gym. Bloodlust for lifting.

~ Deadlifted 195kg (430lb) 1x5 after some weighted chin's and a few squat singles. Not bad :-) !!

#3 Between some sets I approached the girl as she was leaving her machine. She mentioned designing tattoos, studying and some gym things. I guessed her accent (I can be quite good at that) and said we should go for a drink tonight. So I got her number and organised an 8pm. I was very slightly surprised; as I've never meet up with a girl from the gym before, never with a uni girl on the same night; and this just seems so certain. It's only 6pm now so time will tell. I think she's slightly older, like 5 years on me; might explain the no bullshit.

EDIT: later that night met up with her, we went for a drink, I couldn't remember where the bar was so we walked up and down for a few minutes. I played it off as a joke. Good game :) We chilled and talked a little, but the girl was just a little difficult to relate to. She seemed really unique though, and perhaps we will be friends or see each other at the gym. Turns out she's also 20. Wow. Haha.

Considered continuing my night adventure but decided it's not conducive to a 'paced' lifestyle and I'll save it for another day.

Called another chick on FB messenger to meet, no reply.

Also noticed a texted another girl a stupid message "heya was that you I drove past on ... the other day. Looks like you gave me the evils haha :P" I observed myself and afterwards thought "what value am I adding" "how is this conducive to any sort of relationship" and decided I will need to work on my text game, at least a little,

Meet-ups:
==============
Texted girl from gym the other day to have lunch tomorrow, she cancelled.
Swedish girl I was meant to go to the gym bailed on me. I guess it works out since I met another :D

Other:
==============

I went into some random lecture theatres (not as many people as expected) and played guitar and sung at the start of the class (before class actually starts, where people sit and wait). The microphone didn't work properly but the acoustics without seemed fine. I think I got a few claps after the first one. I was a little nervous and I kept mucking up the holding of the pick in my hand. I do need to work on my singing and rhythm too :-)

I'll try pull this off for a dozen or so classes, probably more so after the trimester break. I need to also do some more songs... I just really wanted to do this today!

I felt awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

18/8
============

Didn't really approach. Went over to a ladies house to bid her farewell before she's leaving for home. We're originally from the same country. She made me do yoga with her and her kids. LOOOL

I came up with a vision of competing in the next olympics as a weightlifter. Time to make this happen.

Waved to a babe in the gym.

Met a dude at the gym, saw him dl-ing 4 plates. He told me he was going to a public full moon beach party, which i invited myself too. Brought along a friend and bumped into some people I knew. Didn't really talk to any sweetlings. I desire time to myself.

Also. I need to make a serious attempt to improve my relation ship with my brother.

My friend brought up self-improvement including NLP and Seduction later in the night. He said he felt interactions were 'scripted' with genuine people and the attitudes were bad. I disagreed saying scripted or learnt behaviour is not necessarily non-genuine. I don't really discuss seduction with him, but it was interesting the way he brought it up; as if I gave the vibe I had thoroughly considered the matter. LOL. Maybe I should look into NLP

19/8
=============
Got to uni and showered and left the lab for 10 minutes to shower. Haha I made the tutor crack up.

Bumped into gym dude again from last night. Exchanged banter.
Hit on and chatted to a few girls at uni thus far today. No world news so far.

Went up to a chick at the library to hit on her. I was a little startled when she recognised me. Turns out we met a few weeks ago on my way to blood donation. We're meeting for coffee in an hour.

EDIT : meet up and went for a walk, I got her dancing with me, lay on the grass and kissed a little. Meeting again tonight. Keen to bang, but not attached to that outcome :)
We went out and hung for about 2 hours, nothing special, no lay, I've lost a lot of interest.

I have choir tonight, then I may go out -- I could go sit in a cafe and read, or meet some babes, or go to salsa. Early night tonight.

I keep bumping into people who know me but I don't know them. LOL. Such is life.
This journey is crazy. I can't believe how many different interactions I have in a day. From a simple nod or smile to a conversation to a hang out. Dozens of different people daily. And I'm cracking jokes with strangers everywhere. It's become my reality.

EDIT As I was writing 2 hot chicks passed and went up to the library and I followed one, unsuccess. When she said not interested I did a backwards roll and gapped haha. Time to go to the other one :)
She is also taken with a guy from my class. So I got friendly and asked her what she studies and told her I'd see her around...

First girl I got the impression might be hit on quite regularly. Perhaps she was thinking "hmm another guy hitting on me, what does he have to offer". I didn't get an interesting or warm vibe from her. Not that I'm owed one.
Second girl was warm and friendly, the type of girl I like a little more :)

LESSON from TODAY : be more selective, spend my time only on the highest value, most interesting, hottest chicks (and friends). Try different approaches. Pace yourself. I expended ALOT of social energy this week. And there's still the weekend. Set a more specific goal. Previous goal was : get more dates, effortlessly; new goals : get more dates with sexually interested women and higher value, interesting women, effortlessly. Go on more dates and bed women consistently. Also; go out and bed women on a night out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:53 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

20/8
==============

Woke up, went to O-lift class. Came home to do some stuff, helped around. Went to the gym around 3pm with that gym guy from the other day and tried to train legs; squats have been very poor. Did some shoulders and fast running. My body is kinda fucked. Went to uni and work for 2-3 hours. Went out and spent freaking 4-5 hours out ahhh.

Friend's party at a bar, and there weren't too many people. I wasn't super excited. I did work on my game. One lady checked me out at the bar. A set of girls (ses, first to eliminate LMR by proving you're protective of loved ones and that you're going to stick around. Second to get her to come to your house for a date.1 acquaintance) said hi to me. I wonder who the blond was. Group dynamics meant I left before I got to find out.

Got home and practiced spanish for 15 mins, guitar for 15 mins before sleeping. Woke up feeling lethargic and stuffy. I must go out and do some training.

21/8
=============

Eventually went out training, a little late. Wish I could've been earlier so I would've had more time today :(
Said hi here and there to some chicks. Didn't get to see my training buddies :( Complimented a chick on her skirt, she was smoking hot. I played a song on a buskers guitar. Bumped into the chick I knew from last night and tried to get her out for a wander with me. No cigar.

TO DO : learn to say "WAIT" when someone walks by after the initial hi
ie "Hey, I love your dress!" "Thanks"
(me) "WAIT"

TO DO : wave or say hi as soon as you see someone. In this case I was eating a pie and waited a few seconds then the angle was just real awkward. By the time I beckoned she was already passing and turned off

Went to say hi to a chick in a cafe.
"Hey family! I just came into say hi to your daughter" ... "She's not our daughter, she's our niece. And she's already taken, her partners coming here soon" ... "but that's very brave of you" (me) : " I know, but thank you" hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa. I remember introducing myself to a girl with her folks a year ago or even 6 months ago would've been a no-no. Especially if padre was their. Haha

I would stay out but have work to do! I just got to uni and waved to 2 chicks and 1 guy sitting studying cause they looked at me. :"fuck off dude".... haha cringe worthy.

I'm working on allowing my openers to be more natural. Instead of the standard "you're cute" I've used many times. For example I did this where I was standing looking at a jump (I'd already done it many times just before) so I got a lady to "count me down" then I did it. I then started talking to her. She left basically right away; (hence the need for the "wait"), but at least she counted me down :D And the counting down thing actually works for me in Parkour when I'm looking at clearing a line. I got a guy to count me down recently and I finally got over the fear of the jump...

I did talk to one lady who was watching me jumping, I landed not too far from her before I noticed her. I said hi and started a chat. After about 3-5 minutes I HAD to get back to jumping. So I left her my number. I presume she was in her 40s as her parents are in their 70s; she wasn't gorgeous or anything as far as I noticed, but the whole situation and mature woman fantasy was getting me hard. I felt really calm and confident the whole time.

Feels good to have a day off from meeting up and socialising a ton. After so much of that recently. I'm glad I got to train alone!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:03 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

22/8

I think I talked to one lady during the day, and it didn't go anywhere. Can't recall. Had much other stuff to do and slept in.

Monday night and I went out at 11:30pm. Noticed a lady I knew sitting in cafe window. Not physically attracted to her but my horniness was willing to overcome that. I didn't pull her. But we should be hanging out this week. She may be interesting to get to know. Flirted with her and touched lots. She kept obsessing how cute and good looking and distracting I was.

Kept wandering around for another 30-45 minutes, talked a set of two chicks in a bar. Let them listen to my spotify. One said thanks for the music and I took it as a cue to leave.

There weren't any other attractive chicks in town baring one or two most likely with boyfriends. I decided to save my efforts for another night.

Tried to walk into a bar with 2 chicks and a guy chilling on the couch. Locked door. That moment occurred after I kept walked past and asked myself "am I gaming hard enough?"

OMW to my car, noticed a guy playing guitar on the other side of the street. Drove past him and grabbed my guitar, asked him to play in C. I felt like such a champ. I soloed over. It was a lovely experience. Went home at 1am and made sure I hit my 15 minutes+ of cardio. Bed by 2.

23/8
=======================

Woke up, messed around at home, went to plasma donation. After that I left to go eat; walked into a store cause I saw two hot chicks. They said they were working. I was slightly hazy,hungry,horny. I left saying see you round.

Saw this girl at the supermarket whom I've seen many times before, in other random places and at uni. I don't recall if I had ever approached her, but the last 3-5 times I saw her I didn't go up to her as I believe she may have told me to go away at some point. This has happened with a few girls, so I try to remember lol. Anyway I said hi, have seen you at uni dah dah dah. I think I've met her before. I even asked "have I talked to you before?" now I don't know if this is really conducive to a conversation. We parted ways as she walked down the street. I should've stayed on her way for a couple of minutes, but I felt I might have creeped her out a little. I don't usually have this anxiety but in this case since I had seen her so many times and procrastinated, I felt that way.

Sat down and ate by myself on the street. Waved to a chick walking past and asked her to join me. No cigar.
Was thinking of ways to get on those 2 working chicks nearby. Nothing came to mind. Tried to feel a way. Nothing came to feels.

Drove to the other university and chilled in the library reading. There was a babe I didn't approach. But that's okay I went up to another one. I said "I wanted to meet you ... I was just reading". And she seemed weirded out. So I left and kept reading shortly after.

Went to the cafe to read and got myself a glass of water. Approached another babe sitting down. I used the same thing "I wanted to say hi..." she responded vaguely to my banter and said "you didn't have to come say hi to me" ... " okay if you say so" and I left.

Kept reading and was about to leave when I walked past another chick. She went outside, I got myself water then followed her out. She was smoking and I noticed the sign so said "you know it says your not meant to smoke here" haha.. I talked for about 5 minutes, she seemed much friendlier than the other 2, but not really flirty. She left and I invited her to come for a drink at salsa tonight. No seal.

It's the uni's last week before trimester break so it may have been a stressful time.
I feel a little devoid of expressing emotion today, being calmer and non-reactive. Probably as result of trying to change some things up in my game.

Here at MY uni and done with my assignment. Thank fuck.

Hit on a girl on the uni street, she seemed to already know me. She was on her way, interaction never led anywhere.
Studied in the library for an hour, talked to another 2 chicks, one was busy, one talked with me about the gym and gym goals for like 5 minutes. Chatted a 3rd chick the library and my way back from the gym. Pretty much left it at see ya round here.

I stopped at a multi-lingual meet-up and spoke a little Spanish. Didn't make any connections but it was a small amount of practice.

Went to Salsa in the evening, met a chick and danced with her, took her outside and we talked. She definitely liked me. I invited her to go elsewhere for a drink and she said she'd love to but had friends here blah blah. Her friend ended up being someone who could be her mother lol. Once she said goodbye to her first friend I thought I had her, turns out she was with another one too ! I suggested Thursday, but since her old flat burnt down life's been a little stressful; so probably next Tuesday at Salsa. I didn't bother getting her number. I kissed her on the cheek. Then I said in my country we kiss 3 times -- do you? so I kissed her 3 more times. Sometimes I need to shut up cause I get on my own nerves haha.

Decided to go for a drive and possibly go home or hit up some bars. I got some bananas and sat on the secondary party street (which was much pretty much dead). I noticed 2 chicks and a guy. I didn't bother approaching. Later they walked passed and I offered them bananas. One chick went crazy and they both sat down stating I was awesome etc. One of the girls recognised me, the other Canadian girl said she loves drugs and sex. So I decided to hang around. We went to McDonalds and I just sat there talking, listening, eating nuggets, losing my intelligence in stupid conversation and touching the girls pussy.

I managed to get her to come for a walk with me. We drove off to the gardens and attempted to fuck. We had some oral fun but didn't manage to fuck. Her body was incredibly sexy so was her pussy. I didn't wanna take her home as I was worried she might be drunk and annoying. I also live 20 min drive away, eh. ---- NEXT TIME I WILL TAKE THE CHANCE ANYWAY ---- After we left the gardens I Invited her back, wishing I had just taken her home, but she decided to go back to her friends place and suggested we could meet up another time. I'll probably text her in a day or two saying "white drake wants to lick you again. I'll bring bananas"

In the past I probably would've bailed on them as they were a little drunk; but I can't be fucked just picking up sober chicks. They weren't wasted, but a bottle of wine is still quite a bit. (my standards)
I was impressed with my resilience and calmness today. And with my confidence in sexuality, shown through my dancing. My leadership skills have improved in the last few weeks.

Funny thing was driving home, NEED to refuel soon but I said to myself -- might as well leave it for tomorrow day, might bump into some ladies at the gas station. And then I fucking cringed at the self I've created.

I should work on meeting chicks in larger groups at bar; meeting chicks in smaller groups too. Work on befriending the other girls. It's past 3am geez...

Last edited by salsifter on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:08 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
22/8

I think I talked to one lady during the day, and it didn't go anywhere. Can't recall. Had much other stuff to do and slept in.

Monday night and I went out at 11:30pm. Noticed a lady I knew sitting in cafe window. Not physically attracted to her but my horniness was willing to overcome that. I didn't pull her. But we should be hanging out this week. She may be interesting to get to know. Flirted with her and touched lots. She kept obsessing how cute and good looking and distracting I was.

Kept wandering around for another 30-45 minutes, talked a set of two chicks in a bar. Let them listen to my spotify. One said thanks for the music and I took it as a cue to leave.

There weren't any other attractive chicks in town baring one or two most likely with boyfriends. I decided to save my efforts for another night.

Tried to walk into a bar with 2 chicks and a guy chilling on the couch. That moment occurred after I kept walked past and asked myself "am I gaming hard enough?"

OMW to my car, noticed a guy playing guitar on the other side of the street. Drove past him and grabbed my guitar, asked him to play in C. I felt like such a champ. I soloed over. It was a lovely experience. Went home at 1am and made sure I hit my 15 minutes+ of cardio. Bed by 2.

23/8
=======================

Woke up, messed around at home, went to plasma donation. After that I left to go eat; walked into a store cause I saw two hot chicks. They said they were working. I was slightly hazy,hungry,horny. I left saying see you round.

Saw this girl at the supermarket whom I've seen many times before, in other random places and at uni. I don't recall if I had ever approached her, but the last 3-5 times I saw her I didn't go up to her as I believe she may have told me to go away at some point. This has happened with a few girls, so I try to remember lol. Anyway I said hi, have seen you at uni dah dah dah. I think I've met her before. I even asked "have I talked to you before?" now I don't know if this is really conducive to a conversation. We parted ways as she walked down the street. I should've stayed on her way for a couple of minutes, but I felt I might have creeped her out a little. I don't usually have this anxiety but in this case since I had seen her so many times and procrastinated, I felt that way.

Sat down and ate by myself on the street. Waved to a chick walking past and asked her to join me. No cigar.
Was thinking of ways to get on those 2 working chicks nearby. Nothing came to mind. Tried to feel a way. Nothing came to feels.

Drove to the other university and chilled in the library reading. There was a babe I didn't approach. But that's okay I went up to another one. I said "I wanted to meet you ... I was just reading". And she seemed weirded out. So I left and kept reading shortly after.

Went to the cafe to read and got myself a glass of water. Approached another babe sitting down. I used the same thing "I wanted to say hi..." she responded vaguely to my banter and said "you didn't have to come say hi to me" ... " okay if you say so" and I left.

Kept reading and was about to leave when I walked past another chick. She went outside, I got myself water then followed her out. She was smoking and I noticed the sign so said "you know it says your not meant to smoke here" haha.. I talked for about 5 minutes, she seemed much friendlier than the other 2, but not really flirty. She left and I invited her to come for a drink at salsa tonight. No seal.

It's the uni's last week before trimester break so it may have been a stressful time.
I feel a little devoid of expressing emotion today, being calmer and non-reactive. Probably as result of trying to change some things up in my game.

Here at MY uni and done with my assignment. Thank fuck.
You approached a lot throughout the day. Good job. It's a numbers game so keep on approaching as much as you can.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

24/8
=================

Trying not to jerk recently. It put me in a bit of a bad mood today. Managed to pr 42.5x4 bar dips. 2 hours of study. Went out for a few hours

Tried chatting up a lady at the supermarket when she was buying wine. I asked her what she was looking for. Then I said oh yeah, I thought I might like to meet you. I'm buying chocolate and fruit for a date myself. She was disinterested.

Meet up with the busker lady from the other night. I had a bad feeling about it but went through with it. I was really uncomfortable; probably the most socially uncomfortable situation I've been in all year. I spent an hour having tea then bailed. I need to learn to bail faster.

After I bailed I went back to the tea place to hit on one of the chicks there. i just couldn't do it at the time earlier. I tried saying the I want to meet you line; but think I confuse girls when I say this so I might just say "I thought you were pretty cute, and might like to meet you" or something. She complimented me on my bravery.

Played a game of pool by myself in the hall room. I was feeling totally uncomfortable and weighted from before and needed some time to clear my head.

Walked into a bar to take a piss then joined a group. Recognised a girl. A second girl recognised me and told me I'd approached her last year. Lol. I tried recalling. We talked for like 10 minutes and she mentioned "my ex is getting jealous I'm flirting with you" ... I didn't know what to say so I responded with how I would feel "well you shuldn't really care, he's your ex". I talked to another guy next to me. Boring as fuck. They offered me a beer as they had excess. I drunk half and left. I had absolutely no traction with that girl I was "flirting" with but I told her I wanted to borrow her for a minute. She turned around, body facing another guy, head facing me. Oh fuck, this isn't going well. "I'm leaving in a moment" "okay" ... and then I remember something I read 'let it end badly' (meaning go all the way, any pulling attempt will end badly if not successful) so I asked her to go for a walk with me and she just said no. I had no traction in the situation but thought I'd just shoot anyway.

The game buzz was hitting me pretty hard, I was feeling really good about myself. And uninhibited like I'd just had a few extra shots. Guess that's how you feel spending time around people drinking.

Walked into the cafe next door to take a piss. Wanted to continue messing around but forced myself to go home and study. And come up with a more concrete going out plan next time.

I went into the gym nearby to drop off a lost keytag. I found it at university but decided the gym would be a more 'appropriate' place to return it ;). Especially since it was convenient. Told the receptionist where I had found it and used that as a thread to speak about university. She also goes. We chatted about working out for a few minutes and I said " My brother goes here. I think he said it closes in an hour. Wanna come for a drink or a game of pool after you're finished?" she giggled, flattered and told me she was seeing someone.

Went home, felt frustrated.

25/8
============

Woke up today and spent about 30 minutes visualising lifting and some situations with girls. In depth. It was great. Kinda not feeling the night time vibe, I need to make sure I am hitting a good amount of study before i even CONSIDER going out. That will motivate me; no study = no girls full stop; so I'll adapt quite quickly. I also need to find a place with good music, cause some of the bars drive me a little nuts. I also will probably but my eggs in the daytime basket, especially since we're having nicer days recently.

You know how you sometimes get bad talk in your mind like 'i can't do this" or " I suck" and it's involuntary? Well that's been changing over the past year or two, but really over the past 2 weeks I get this strong feeling " Salsifter you are so fucking awesome" and it just comes out of my mouth or in my head randomly. I got the feeling as if someone else was encouraging me : " get this into your skull Salsifter, you are a fucking champion" so on... makes me feel good :D guess that's what years of constant affirmations and visualisation does

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

25,26,27/8

Haven't been too great tbh, but there is no escape or substitute from HONESTY

I don't remember much of 25th at this point; but I had an enormous sort of rage, frustration and sadness. I went fucking batshit and cried for ages. The sexual tension inside is just unbearable. I tried studying, but couldn't even focus. It's sooo incredibly hard. I went to sleep crying.

26/8

Felt a lot better. went to a little choir event we had planned at uni. Turns out it was open day. I left my phone behind today; I'm no longer going to be using my phone at all for some time.
Since it was open day I tried to chat up many girls. I spoke to at least half a dozen sets of girls and nothing led anywhere. I seemed to have a good 10 minute chat with some 3 chicks and suggested we hang out and it was the "maybe if we see you again" reply. Fuck.

I studied for an hour or two and went to choir. During singing my mind was on sex. It was hard to focus. After that I went to the night market and danced to some Jazz. I danced with some chicks who looked 2-4 years younger; they left. I tried to hang with some German chicks I met but they seemed to be on their own buzz. I went to salsa and danced a while. I tried to arrange to hang with one of the chicks there afterwards but she was hanging with someone else. I was gonna chat up the milf; but after that first dance with her and that eye contact; I wasn't able to get 5-10 seconds to talk to her and ask her out. She seemed to be preoccupied too.

Sat in a cafe reading a book for a while; trying new approaches, like to be chill. I think sitting in a cafe on a Friday night is a horrible way to meet girls unless I genuinely wanna chill. And I'm not sure whether I should be more focused on meeting girls, or doing things I like. Like I can do things I like but then there are no chicks sometimes -- where's the balance of social/enjoyment? Approached one lady while I was reading but she was waiting to be picked up by hubby.

Went home. Felt good about today, even though I didn't make success.

27/8
=====================

Went to Weightlifting class then hit the gym. Chatted to some girls I had once said hi to at the gym; on the netball courts. Had a few shots with them. They weren't too talkative.
PR'ed on dips hitting 42.5kg (94lbs) x 5/4/4.
Got a hair cut, the barber did shave me a little funny; which I guess I'll re-do myself but the cut is fantastic. I had to wait 30 minutes for him to return from his lunch. Tried chatting up a girl while I waited outside, but she wouldn't walk 5 meters over to come say hi so I figured it wasn't worth it.

After haircut went for a walk. Chatted to one girl hitting on her directly. Walked for a few minutes. I had a little nervousness and was all "can I walk with you for a few minutes" instead of my natural self "I will walk with you for a couple of minutes". I felt I was making her nervous and I felt uncomfortable so I left. I think it could've gone smoothly had I been in the right state.

2nd girl I talked to for a good 10 or so and she was friendly but uninterested. When she left I said "let me have the last few bites of your ice cream" and reached my hand out. She laughed, pulled her arm away and said "what do you think this is?" I said "it's my world baby:

Walked and skated around. Some form of anxiety hit me which feels much like the feelings i had at the start of the year or even mid last year. Like I was in my head and I couldn't talk to anyone. I didn't really see any hot babes. Then I was trying to remind myself that I should be having fun, I could go crack a joke or two or just talk for fun. I guess it was me trying to balance out "having fun and messing around" and "pursuing my goals ruthlessly and having laser focus: LOL.

I talked to another girl at the bus - stop and digged her dreads, but I didn't find her super cool to talk to. Still I stayed for a good 10 minutes or so.

The weather wasn't as nice as I expected so I wish I had gone home and saved my outing for the night. But now I won't bother (even though it's Saturday), since I feel the game is more leeching and draining at moment and I ought to give it a rest til tomorrow or day after and distract myself. I used to feel like shit a lot going out and meeting women, left me more drained than energised. I'd say it's like that maybe 50% of the time. In the past it was like that about 80-90% of the time. Fuck me life is a challenge.

I'm so obsessive with trying to hook up, I check out women constantly while I drive or study. It's obesssive, unsafe and interfering. My life seems to revolve around that, and lifting. It's probably cause in my mind I'm 100% set on creating a lot of opportunities and taking every one of them.
And not jerking has really been fucking with my calmness and emotions, I'm sure it'll settle down in a week or two while I transform into a WOLF

Time to let go, rest and come back fresh.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

28/8 Sunday
============

Helped my brother move today. Still been feeling lethargic.
Went out around 6pm to train. Trained for about 2 hours. It was amazing. Great feeling.
I saw many pretty girls walk passed, but I hesitated to approach any. It's just too difficult when I am immersed in my training. I think it's better to be focused anyway.

Went to my brother's place and showered then went out around 915pm.

Went for a walk. Stopped in a small park to dance by myself to get myself in a good mood. Like a warm up before going out. Noticed 2 ladies in the distance watching me so I got them to come over. Danced with mother and daughter. I was thinking threesome. Threesome dance haha :)

After that I walked down the main street, it was not so busy. At the pedestrian crossing I spoke to 4 ladies asking them "are you also in the line to cross the road" and they laughed and I said "well not if I'm infront of you" and stepped infront of them. Befriended 2 of the girls, 1 is from a neighbouring country of my origin. I was interested in getting to know her a little. They are tourists and I hit the hostel bar with them.
I was getting bored and didn't like the music so I said I was leaving. The girl I was interested seemed to want me to stay so I decided to stay a game of pool then left. On the way out there were more tourists, more chicks in the corner of the bar.
I took the easy way out and didn't approach them since there was a lot of people. That's just an excuse.

Went to a club and danced a little. It was pretty quiet. Got one girl dancing with me. I get the reccuring theme where I'm dancing in a club and I seem to attract girls but then turn them off really quickly. To be honest I think it's cause I'm thinking too much; and cause I probably don't like the music.

Approached a girl at the bus stop and I did this bullshit "I know this is kinda random" ... It's freaking night time, be more direct and genuine broooo

Stopped at another bar and approached a group of girls. Seems only tourists go out on a Sunday night. Some band was playing and I talked to one girl only. I wasn't able to hook her interest. I also asked lots of questions. I noticed I was doing that; but I decided to go with it and see what responses asking lots of questions give. It was hard for me to talk to her since it was loud and the way I had sat next to her; but I guess I was just making excuses for my own success; I should've spoke louder and stood closer instead of sit.

Drove home.

Tried working on some things i have read here about game; like getting the girl's back to face her friends so you can speak to her more privately etc. Seems to be going well, I even practice this in situations where it's not really necessary to attain mastery. I feel more comfortable with the logistics of big groups; and I feel if that first bar situation were to repeat itself; I would not hesitate to approach. I will not take the easy way out to feel comfortable.

Sunday's I should go out earlier. Or during the day.

I am a fucking beast. Pure beast.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

29/8
================

Sitting at home not doing much today, pretty unproductive.
Talked to one girl at the gym. She was mirin strength. Asked her out. She said not tonight, but maybe I can help her with deadlifts next Monday. Left it at that, hopefully we bump into each other. Chatted to a mate at the gym. Drove all the way to uni just to use the gym. Said hi to two girls but they both completely dismissed or ignored me.

Read some material from 60 years of Challenge. Visualised some scenarios and how I would improve my leading and flirting skills in such situations.

Dipped 100lbs x 3 reps. Not bad. Time to cut back on heavy volume.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

30/8 -- Tuesday
=================

Woke up went to Doctor's for a quick thing around 9am, went home and mucked around on guitar and internet etc. Walked dog.

Went out around 330pm to train PK, while chatting girls on the way from the parking to the spot I was going to. I even dressed nicely instead of in my training clothes :D

One girl at the pedestrian crossing; I said something then hit on her, and walked her way. Walked her to her uni hall nearby. I invited her to come out to salsa. I think I might be better off selling 'a drink' as opposed to 'salsa' in certain situations. Worth a try. "Salsa" might put off the girl if she's not into dancing or is self conscious. I can't just say "well actually lets go for a drink instead" once I've already striked salsa. Haha.

WHAT DID I LEARN? : salsa / drink thing as above. Also there is no need to say "can I walk with you for a few minutes" , today I just blatantly changed directions and walked with her. No problem. If she doesn't like me she will let me know or I will obviously find out.

Another girl with her mum. Went up to them and said hi. Was trying to decide if I liked the girl. The situation was super awkward... Good think I have thick skin so I barely feel awkwardness anymore, it feels kind of funny to me. I offered my hand and didn't get a hand shake. So I ripped into her saying "obviously you've never shaken a hand in your life" ... I don't think I got any laughs from the girl, though her mum might've laughed once or twice for my struggle or at my jokes.

WHAT DID I LEARN? : Persist through awkwardness. Make fun of bad or awkward situations. I found it genuinely funny, I dunno about them, but if I felt good it's fine. I was bursting in laughter as I walked away.

Started warming up and some chicks were hanging around in the park. They signalled for me to come over, so I went and showed them some moves. I then spent 20-25 minutes giving them a 101 lesson and then hung with them. I shook their hands after a while and spun them. This lead into a dance. I used to do this all the time but I stopped dancing when meeting girls cause I'd always do it and i felt I lacked creativity.

And then I haven't given it another try (another spin) in ages. I'm gonna get back into this. I hugged them and then her friend said "you two should just make out" so I said "sure I guess so. Should we?" and I tried to draw her in but it didn't really work. I then laughed and said to her friend "aww she turned her head"
Got her number and told her I'd text in the weekend. Hopefully we can meet up.

WHAT DID I LEARN? : No need for "should we make out". Just do it or don't do it. Also I could try making out with more girls i just met a shot, for fun.

Started to train then I cannot shake pussy off my mind. Between lines I am just staring in the distance or darting my eyes around. I approached a couple with a third wheel and hit on the third wheel. She said she goes to the same gym as me. I've never noticed her, but I haven't been going to that specific one recently. I asked her to go to the gym together which she said "I have a boyfriend" so I said "are you happy" she said "yeah" so I high fived and said cool nice to meet you. Fucking weird thing with girls is literally right away she says "might see you at ---- gym". Urgh

WDIL? : No need to worry about other guys around. If I'm getting on with the girl, the guy will obviously be happy for his friend. Or just completely ignore anything going on. If I encounter cockblocks I'll just embrace them.

Kept training, got into some flow but I still had that pussy issue. Approached one chick and she seemed to know me from a mutual acquaintance. Ugh. Approached another chick who was babe and hit on her and she said "you made my afternoon walk" or some crap like that. I get that pretty often "you made my (day,walk,afternoon)" or "this never happens". I invited the chick to salsa (should I just invite her for a drink? That way If the invite fails we can arrange a different date, as opposed to same night). No cigar, but maybe in future. I'm really doubtful about these occurences.

WDIL? : Not much really.

Bumped into that foreign chick that flaked on me. I bumped into her a few times dunno if I mentioned this. I started walking with her and put my arm around her. Turns out she's getting married soon. To be fair she never did give out anything else than friendly vibes. She's also leaving the country. I ended up sitting on the street eating coconut with her. I listened to her spout some stupid shit, which wasn't too interesting; but I hung around because I felt slightly infatuated with her. I was tempted to leave and carry on living as opposed to sit with her for 30 minutes, since it wasn't gonna go anywhere. I said goodbye telling her she was really special and I kissed her hand. Haha

Went to the uni gym to shower, bumped into some girls i had met there and invited them to Salsa too. Nothing. Introduced myself to the lady that works at the gym. Can't believe i hadn't talked to her earlier. I guess I've gotten over my fear of colorful ladies. I ain't even joking between whites and blacks or whites and Asians I'd always go for whites, but recently I've become proficient in making myself approach other ethnicities, because they too are beautiful women :)

WHAT DID I LEARN? : ALWAYS APPROACH OTHER ETHNICITIES

Did some poor study for 30 minutes.

Went to Salsa, danced for like 3 hours. There was one beautiful Finnish chick, I would grind over her (Bachata) touch her neck. I even pecked her on the ear. She rejected my offer to go outside, and also rejected my offer to go for a drink tonight. However 'maybe next week'. It was a little hard to hear her and she wasn't really working with me, but fuck me those dances chest to chest face to face were tranquilising.

I'll hit up another Finnish girl and asked her to teach me some phrases at uni, it would be fun to bump into this girl and say something in her tongue ;)

Sometimes when a girl would talk too much or ask me what she's meant to do; I would just put my finger over my lips or her lips as to shut up. Then I would amp up the dancing energy; or demonstrate what I wanted her to do. Felt pretty boss doing this, cause I've discovered in my experience; most of the time when we are dancing at the club what my partner has to say anyway isn't really important.

Invited a milf out for a drink. Said "I would love to take you for a drink" which is different to what I've said in the past "would you like to" or "are you keen". My confidence and leadership skills are soaring recently.

Invited a 3rd girl out for a drink and she also declined saying she wanted to stay and dance as she hadn't danced in ages.. If I was a little smoother on the tongue; I would've been able to handle that. I said "I'm planning on going soon. Would you like to grab a drink" where as I should've said "Hey, lets/would you like grab a drink now?" that way if she said she wanted to stay and dance I could've waited it out for half an hour or so. I ended up having a few more dances with her than left. She said we could meet on Thursday. Fucking exhausted man.
At home, hungry, still horny, and hoping to hit deadlifts tomorrow.

I wish I could hold that fun happy vibe I have when doing Salsa in more areas of my life.

WILT : The best way to 'warm up' when wanting to meet more women goes like this. Say hi to one or two random people on the street, try make eye contact. Doesn't matter if they respond. Crack a joke with a stranger, acquaintance or friend. Start a conversation with a new woman. By then everything should start to flow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

31/8 -- Wednesday
===================

Just chilled at home, studied a little, practiced Spanish and guitar etc. Hit them gym and hit 446x4 on deadlifts on 3rd set. Not bad. Going to get 485x3 + , 7 weeks from now. Today would be a good day to work on a little singing or rap along for fun; good for keeping talkative and having vocal flow.

Didn't approach any women, but said hi here and there at the gym and supermarket and made a few statements. It felt good to refresh myself.

Going on a date with a salsa lady from last night. I'm gonna take my time; I feel I've missed a few girls by trying to go too fast and they just weren't up to my pace. Then I lose them and it takes days,weeks or months til I get physical with another girl -- being a young player I shouldn't waste such opportunities. So I'll take my time if needed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

1/9 -- Thursdau
=================

Feeling like shit again today
Spent some time working on scales and went for a 30 minute jog

Met up with French girl (3rd girl I invited out at Salsa on Tuesday) around 830pm. I had a chance to chat up a chick on the way, which I forgoed. I should've. I'm not gonna let myself get too comfortable.

We had a drink at the bar and it ended up with us going to a local landmark around 11pm. We chilled outside briefly then in my car for an hour or so. It was funny when I said "I'd love to have you come over" and she didn't understand me so I explicitly said "I would like to bring you home for ... " LOL. She declined. So I started making out with her. Invited her over once more but she declined so I dropped her off in town.y
Let her know that I'd like to see her again and she gave me a warm response.

Got home, didn't even hit side delts today... FUUUUUUUUUU

What did I learn today ? : Not much really, I just enjoyed the experience. I should remember to stay in the moment. Also living in the city would be conducive to my

There's this girl I brought along to salsa once and we danced for about 30-40 minutes. A few months ago and I really liked her. Trying to build up towards meeting up, over Facebook. It may take some time, if it happens.