Best Holiday spots (outside US ) for Pick Up

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Gentlemen,
Advise from your experience please.
Want to go to holiday spot in Europe (maybe Africa or South America) for sun and pick up.
Going late August or September.
I'm 40 years old so prefer girls from 22 upwards (& not under).

Went to Ibiza last year with a group of experienced puas. (Also did a bootcamp in Ibiza a few years previous).
I find Ibiza is hard work. Most guys only got one girl in a week but that was very hard work and alot of effort every day & night sarging. (Ibiza, alot of UK and Irish girls there for clubs and drugs rather than sex & are guarded. Europeans, less drink & drugs and more liable to hook up).
Also, seems to be way more guys out in Ibiza at night than girls.

Love Ibiza but it's way too expensive so thinking of getting apartment somewhere else for 2 weeks.
I have been to Ayia Napa in March before but get the impression it's a very young crowd.

So somewhere with lots of girls in holiday mood, sun and not crazy expensive.

Anyone have experience sarging in party spots?
Ayia Napa
Mykonos?
Magaluf?
Sunny Beach Bulgaria?

I like Vegas but I'm assuming it's oversarged?
Tokyo?
Someone suggested Addis Ababa which is interesting but I think we'd just meet hookers.
Ghana probably same?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is one of my favourite topics mainly because I'm based in England. I will be slightly biased here with a slight caveat at the end...

Ayia Napa
By far my favourite, and I have had the most success here. You can have the beach holiday or the party holiday. Its a great mix of many nationalities, expect to meet more Brits and Russians. 15 in 4 holidays. I go here on my own in Aug/Sep. Best time to go too.

Ibiza
Slightly overrated in my opinion and overly priced for what you get. I genuinely think girls go here to just party, and the lay stats here for me have been terrible 4 in 2 holidays.

Kavos
I'm returning here tomorrow! Been here before and I would say its more easier than Ayia Napa, mainly Brits with some mix of Eastern European. 3 in 1 holiday.

Magaluf
Avoid. First time I went here was in 2012 (a long time i know), but here in England we call it Shag-aluf... we were there for 4 days and it was full of guys from wall to wall. 0 in 1 holiday.

Marbella
Classy version of Ibiza, guaranteed to meet 9s and good weather, admittedly your wallet also needs to speak a good game here. 0 in 1 holiday.

Sunny Beach
I've heard mixed reviews about this pace, its not in the EU so it will be hilariously cheap, but you may run into trouble.
With some of the locals perhaps, I would like to try this one out.

Other places
Warsaw
First place I've ever been to and had girls buying me drinks all night wanting to get to know me, this is no exaggeration and the women are just so beautiful. I didn't even need to game these girls, it was just like a walk in the park. 3 in 3 days.

Now this leads on nicely to my caveat from earlier. I would say I'm a solid 8, and I'm doing well in life. I have been gaming chicks for a few years now with relative success and i can honestly say Warsaw opened my eyes to something I hadn't considered. I am also black so I stood out a lot in Warsaw and initially I thought it was a bad thing but my experience there made me venture to other Eastern European countries and the same thing happened. Riga, Vilnuis, Tallinn. I've met more 8s and 9s there than I have in England.

I would say for what its worth, go to places where you stand out more.
:D :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I say Ukraine man. Kiev is super cheap, you can live like a king. The girls are stunning, so many beautiful women it boggles the mind.

I was there a few weeks ago and we did exclusively day game. It was a blast!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Gentlemen!
Thank you!! Very useful replies and very much appreciated!!!

Excellent food for thought!!!

Yes, for me also, Ibiza is over rated. Way too many guys and girls there to club rather than hook up!!

Ayia Napa - glad to hear good things about it as I've only been off season and I thought it might be too young a demographic.

To stand out . . . Addis Ababa . . . might be good for me . . . but probably hard to separate whose actually picking up whom! LOL!

I also have to say that London, is one of the best cities in the world, especially for day game!

Best Wishes,
Titan