1 girl, double the tease

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Post subject: 1 girl, double the tease
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,
I'm dating a girl at night almost everyday (in a hidden way) and the escalation had been done properly, however there's 1 things stopping me from scoring and I really can't read her the solution:

1) I'm about to break-up with my girlfriend but I can't at the moment (special circumstance), however I'm basically already acting like a single guy. She's a girl that really just wants to have fun (said by herself, was in a long term relationship), but when she was in the relationship she never cheated even thought she wanted and many tried, so I'm kinda afraid the score is blocked till I break-up, which is gonna take some time and the sexual tension is already high. I tried to send her some tips, that I'm feeling stuck, not being able to do what I want, but I couldn't really read her..

Another side note) Easy to tell she's into me and we have an awesome time during nights, but during the day she flirts with a friend of mine (that I think she's also interested in) and uses conversations that we had previously, like she's trying to check the reactions of both sides..

Any tip on how to see her receptivity towards the score block and also your opinion on the side note and what I should do about it?

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Another side note) Easy to tell she's into me and we have an awesome time during nights, but during the day she flirts with a friend of mine (that I think she's also interested in) and uses conversations that we had previously, like she's trying to check the reactions of both sides.
Hey Mate !

So she's playing with you both i think, but for what i can see you have not set a mind set since you're afraid of what she thinks, if you just want to have sex with her go for it.

Let's say she's not playing with you, so all you have to do is go all in before the sexual tension is gone, set a date involving drinks to break the ice, and make things happens just don't overthink because there are many girls you can go out with.

- Good Luck !