Meisters journal

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 32 guests

Post subject: Meisters journal
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ok,

Time to start this up.

Car is poorly at the moment and not enough finances to repair it, plus living in a village so limited options so decided to try online.

Only been on match for just over a week, put a lot of thought into my profile and it's yielding results. Sent about 15 messages so far and got 3 replies. One didn't seem to have a sense of humour or any interesting to say so I haven't continued contact.

The second one is a HB8 at least, without make up on. With it on probably a bit higher. She's a school teacher, home owner has "those eyes" and "that smile", so I sent her a cheeky compliment. She replies after a few looks at my profile and 10 messages later, we have a date planned and I got her number.

We have had good text exchanges were getting along great and tension just about right, but she's validated her high value and will be a challenge. This early on getting back into this, I have to hold my frame very well, she goes on a lot of dates but I know we will have a good time. Logistics are good being in Lincoln, if I see opportunity I will escalate. If I do get blown out however I have other options.

The 3rd girl replied and we are talking. I got a massive compliment for my profile after sending a very good one liner and that would easily lead to a date. She is a HB7.5 red head and is very switched on and knows what she wants.

I made an approach last night to a 3 set, asked them what they were up to, they were off to the pub and invited me out. The 5'10" blonde was a HB8 and very flirty but had a boyfriend so just had a bit of practice in warm up for tonight. This was in my village, just outside my home.

So I am feeling good and just need to maintain frame.

I will update you all, success or failure.

Post subject: Re: Meisters journal
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So I met this so called HB8.

Well she was far from an 8, more like a 6.5. Photos are deceiving and is why I don't like online dating. Sat opposite me, kino'd a couple times but no return. Not worth my time so is a next.

Off out I go......

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:56 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

Well she was far from an 8, more like a 6.5. Photos are deceiving and is why I don't like online dating. Sat opposite me, kino'd a couple times but no return. Not worth my time so is a next.

Off out I go......
Did she have a penis?

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Off out I go......
Did she have a penis?
She didn't haha. Remember that I have been out of the game for a while, but everything I tried wasn't working. Previous dates before my ex were a lot better.

Things I could have done better were down to location for this one. I gave off my confident vibe, but I wasn't attracted to her and she knew it and vice versa.
I don't think online dating is for me.

For background she was a private educated girl, and nothing like she came across in conversation. Any PUA did not register on the date. I am not experienced enough to get anywhere with that type of Girl but was a good learning curve. So I will take points from it and move on.

There are other options so onto the next.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Update

Due financial restrictions due to car repair costs and other commitments my dating budget has had to take a hit. My life before women and all that.

However that said, a little night game first weekend after next in Birmingham UK, trip to South West England for practice, then possibly Lincoln end of June with a new wing. Hopefully I will be in full swing by then with a car back on the road.

I live in a village and know most so game is limited so all about social networking for the time being. Spirits still high at least.

Online dating also on back burner for now.

Peace out