Can I keep her?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests

Post subject: Can I keep her?
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys,

So last Saturday I suffered from erectile dysfunction, my girlfriend was pretty disappointed . The next day I texted her cuz I knew I had to keep communication vessels open to maintain the relationship.

That's how the conversation went Sunday:

Me: How's the gathering at your brother's house?
Her: Pretty boring !
Her: And my mom even woke me up at 10 a.m (I left her at her house at 5 a.m)
Me: your brother's daughter didn't cause you any trouble
Her: she was pretty irritating but she is so cute that I don't mind, she makes me laugh
Her: And you? How was your meeting?
Me: I received a call at around 10:30, which woke me up. I prep myself to seem pretty awake like if I was awake since 8 a.m for the client to end up telling me on the phone "Have I woke you up" I was like no no I'm good. So she had call to tell me she wanted to reschedule the meeting. I was so happy, the gods are with me! I was like time to go back to sleep
Her: Ok ! That's fun (I was like what a fucking lame answer is that?)
Me: so what are you planning to do today
Her: I'm having a mother-daughter time but I will get back home soon. Some friends invited me to hangout around 6:30 but I'm really tired so I think I will pass. I think instead I will go jogging then watch something on Netflix.
Her: And you?
Me: Mmm since the weather is so great I cannot pass on playing tennis, then I think I will go have a beer at a terrace with a friend. Finally I will end up my day as a couch potato in from of the tv.
Her: Cool ! We have to play tennis soon even if I suck
Me: Sure, with pleasure! You gonna be my Sharapova but better
Her: LOL ! We will see

Today:

She is doing telemarketing as a job so I texted her:

Me: Have a great calling session
Her: Thanks, Patrick ! ( I was like why is she so formal) ( I'm thinking maybe she is like that cuz we work together and she doesn't want to be disrespectful and make it an awkward environment)

So I'm wondering tomorrow should I initiate the conversation again or wait for her? Like I believe I have lost value so I have to be the iniator to regain value. What do you guys think?

Post subject: Re: Can I keep her?
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I see absolutely nothing wrong with any of your conversations or her replies. Proceed as normal. If she is your g/f she should understand and nurture you, you're human. You could even make some self deprecating humor about the situation when you see her again, to take the pressure off of yourself.

Post subject: Re: Can I keep her?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think self-deprecating humor is a pretty good idea, it fits more my personnality. Do you have any example that would come off as funny?

Something like: Yeah, I'm a prick tease can't help it, I deliver only on special occasion :wink:

or My mom told me I'm only allowed to cuddle, I'm not old enough for penetration

Any idea or comments?