Advice Needed...AFC Trying to Close

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everyone!

I am new here...AFC, and seeking advice on a project of sorts at work.

I work a Corporate Job where there is NO opportunity at all to meet women, so I took a 2nd job at a restaurant as a host in large part to meet women.

I have a thing ongoing with a hostess, but it has sort of died down.

Being an AFC I made mistakes early (Before I started reading "The Game"), I got her to come have drinks with me after work and paid for her drinks. Nothing happened.

We continued to flirt at work, and text. I made my 2nd HUGE error haha, and accidentally sent her the screenshot of our own conversation that I was trying to send to a friend for advice haha. I recovered as well as I could when she asked why I had sent her a picture of our own conversation by telling her "Sorry I meant to send you a dick pic, and I sent the wrong screenshot haha"...she laughed and the conversation got much more sexual and interesting.

I then met her before a shift and mistakenly paid for her drinks AGAIN...again pre-"The Game". I kissed her in the car before our shift, and we've been stalled ever since. Still flirting, but never progressing to another date/meet up. All talk...like saying that she wouldn't mind I sent her a dick pic, etc.

She's either backed out of attempted hang outs, or not accepted my invitations for her to meet up with friends of mine when we are out...and still texts me with annoying "How is work?", "How is your day?" type texts. Finally the other night I had had enough.

Texts me midnight after her shift on a Saturday:

Her: What's up
Me: Nothing, you?
Her: Home. How was work
Me: (NO RESPONSE AT ALL...I knew it was going nowhere as it had before)
Her (after 40 minutes of me not responding) "ok"

I never responded, and the next day saw her at work. I acted happy to see her, but didn't give her the attention and "petting" I normally do at work. I did the whole turning the back/body positioning trick that I have been reading about in "The Game", and she is walking in circles at the host stand in our restaurant trying to stay in front of me and keep my attention...She can tell that I'm not fully engaging her at it's driving her nuts. My buddies even came to work to see me, and I didn't introduce them to her until she came over. It was so funny to see this technique work for the first time, and make her scurry around in circles lol. I laughed to myself when she left...couldn't help it. It was quite amusing.

So now I need advice on how to close the deal with her.

Any suggestions?

Much appreciated!

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:52 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Dude you posted this elsewhere on the forum earlier. Cultivate abundance. Quit the hosting job.

You know that sexy ass girl you saw on the street today?

She may be leading a boring life and looking for a cool dude to talk to her.

But you'll never know unless you go talk to them!

They can't initiate because it's socially unacceptable for some reason.

Do it!

And when you do you'll QUICKLY find out how interesting it was that you were focused on one girl before.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Dude you posted this elsewhere on the forum earlier. Cultivate abundance. Quit the hosting job.

You know that sexy ass girl you saw on the street today?

She may be leading a boring life and looking for a cool dude to talk to her.

But you'll never know unless you go talk to them!

They can't initiate because it's socially unacceptable for some reason.

Do it!

And when you do you'll QUICKLY find out how interesting it was that you were focused on one girl before.
I agree...the hosting gig will soon be gone. There is some uncertainty at my real job...our company is about to be acquired, and you know how that goes...So I'm keeping the hosting gig as a backup, so that I don't blow through savings if I get laid off.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

That's cool man. Stay with the hosting then if that's the right move. Just don't do something for women. Live your life, and then let the women come in from the angles.