The Cashier Girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests

Post subject: The Cashier Girl
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So, probably one of my most impressive stories is the one about the girl I picked up at her work.

It was around 8:45pm on a Friday night and I had no plans as usual because my roommate worked 6 nights a week, and I went to go buy a hole punch from Wal-Mart. Sounds like a lit Friday night right? Anyways Wal-Mart was overpriced so I tried another store just for the hell of it. I walked in and the cashier was super cute. They closed at 9pm so I immediately asked her where I could find one in the store just to start a conversation. We talked and they didn’t actually have any so I started to leave because they were closing but at the last second I said “fuck it” to myself and told her I thought she was cute. She blushed and then I asked for her number and she wrote it on a piece of paper and gave it to me high school style.

I got home and texted her around 10pm because I didn’t want to seem needy and asked if she wanted to grab a drink. She said no, but she did say she’d be up for getting food. I couldn’t believe this! I had just met her an hour ago and I was about to hang out with her one on one! I picked her up and we drove around until we could find a place to eat which ended up being the grocery store lmao.

After that I invited her to my apartment and she actually agreed. From there I offered her a drink because why the hell not? The rest is history. I drove her home the next morning before work. It really annoys me when some feminazi-type girls say “never hit on a girl at work” because while most of the time the girl wants nothing to do with the person hitting on her (likely because his game is terrible) sometimes the girl actually likes the attention and wants it.

So that’s probably my best infield story. I’d love to hear stories from any of you other gents out there. What’s your best story? Maybe even your worst story? I’ll save mine for another thread haha.

Post subject: Re: The Cashier Girl
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

There's a reports section

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:38 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Good report man. Congratulations. :D

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:45 am 

The topic has been moved

The lounge is for theory and having a different outlook on old theories. Reports go in this section.

Thanks for understanding, please follow the forum rules in the future.

Moderator staff.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com