FR: First meeting with a girl I met accidentally

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Background: I met this chinese girl through the phone. I was looking for an apparment for a friend and she called me to offer an appartment.I liked her voice so i told her to add me on Wechat. We had a good vibe on wechat and I asked her to meet me at the park.

The date: we meet this saturday (today)in the park (i live in china close to beijing,in each city here are many parks) It was my first time to see her. She looked much older with a little wrinkles on her face close to her eyes. She graduated fir her masters this February so she is some were between 25 to 30 years old.

She smiled a lot and we shook hands slightly. We walked in the park while getting to know each other. Since i am fluent in both chinese and english, i made her laugh by twisting her words or sentences.

We talked about her job, my studies,her home town and many more.

My big problem was i didnt escalate to kino or kiss close. I was just acting cool.

I tried to arrange another time to meet her and she says she is busy the whole week and the next three weekends she is totally booked with travel plans.

She says she likes hot pot and juice, so i wanted to arrage us to have a juice drink or hot pot.

Since she has an appartment i can arrange for me to buy the materials for the hot pot and then bring it to her appartment to cook, that will be a good fclose opportunity.

But because she has a flat mate it maybe challenging to put this plan in action.

But i must try, otherwise i see her as a workaholic who if i want a lay i must be in for the longterm while taking other girls on dates to improve my skill.

Improvements to make:
1. Create a routine for preparing for dates, rehersal exercises.
2. Enternalize comfort building material and escalation material.
3. Schedule more dates to increase possibilities of fclose at a hotel nearby.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

As happens quite a bit around here, you answered your own question:
Quote:
My big problem was i didnt escalate to kino or kiss close. I was just acting cool.

I tried to arrange another time to meet her and she says she is busy the whole week and the next three weekends she is totally booked with travel plans.
Bin-go man. Kino kino kino. Escalate. Kiss close. Otherwise the next girls will think you're just not into them.

NO GIRL WANTS A NIGHT TWO WITH A GUY SHE THINKS ISN'T INTO HER.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
She smiled a lot and we shook hands slightly. We walked in the park while getting to know each other. Since i am fluent in both chinese and english, i made her laugh by twisting her words or sentences.

Wow that's fucking boring.

Quote:
Always go for the kiss.

Quote:
She says she likes hot pot and juice, so i wanted to arrage us to have a juice drink or hot pot.
What the hell is this?

Forget the parks and the god damn "hot pots" and invite a girl out for a drink around 9 pm, give or take an hour.

Quote:
Since she has an appartment i can arrange for me to buy the materials for the hot pot and then bring it to her appartment to cook, that will be a good fclose opportunity.
no, lol. Fuck the hot pot and all these machinations.

You (since you don't have an apartment): "I'm down for letting loose a bit. Let's do drinks at your place."

Quote:
Improvements to make:
No.
Quote:
No. Just kiss her next time.
Quote:
No. Invite yourself to her place for drinks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
As happens quite a bit around here, you answered your own question:
Quote:

Bin-go man. Kino kino kino. Escalate. Kiss close. Otherwise the next girls will think you're just not into them.

NO GIRL WANTS A NIGHT TWO WITH A GUY SHE THINKS ISN'T INTO HER.
Yeah, i will learn more next time, it took long to reply, but i screwed on here, although i did little closing-and-day/went-movie-date-with-tw ... 03534.html

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Wow that's fucking boring.

Quote:
Always go for the kiss.

Quote:
What the hell is this?

Forget the parks and the god damn "hot pots" and invite a girl out for a drink around 9 pm, give or take an hour.

Quote:
no, lol. Fuck the hot pot and all these machinations.

You (since you don't have an apartment): "I'm down for letting loose a bit. Let's do drinks at your place."

Quote:
Improvements to make:
No.
Quote:
No. Just kiss her next time.
Quote:
No. Invite yourself to her place for drinks.
Good ideas and comments here, although i didnt learn much from them and screwed it here, closing-and-day/went-movie-date-with-tw ... 03534.html .

Take aways,
1. Drinks at 9pm text, for an hour.
2. Inviting myself to her appartment for drinks and fucking.
3. Kiss kiss, kiss her next time. And be more sexual with her.

Update on me and her:
I havent been chsting alot with her since the park date. I just started chating her up this few days, she works alot until the night. I will text her up scheduling a time to meet her in her appartment or at any place close, and latter bounce at her place-i think sex will relieve her tension.