Going for the F-CLOSE

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

Post subject: Going for the F-CLOSE
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys!,

I don't know if I'm posting this at the right place, but that's my best guess.

Here's the back story: I have been dating this girl for a while. We have had different kinds of dates, like going out to a bar for drinks, having breakfast in a restaurant, having a walk around the city hand in hand, and going to the movies. When we are together we usually hug a lot, kiss and hold hands.

Now, I think its time for sex, but I dont know how I should let her know my intentions. We both live in ours parents house. I personally cannot have her at my house, as of her case I know that when she had a boyfriend they use to sleep together at her house.

So there is two option:

1. She invites me to her house (We had somehow of a talk about her having me at her house, she mentionned something like it's only been a month that I have broke up with my boyfriend I cant have another guy at my house so soon)

2. The hotel

I believe that best choice is the hotel, but how do I go with this. I can't just say ``I wanna have sex with you, we should rent a hotel and do it there``. Any of you guys have been in that kind of situation?

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:05 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

I believe that best choice is the hotel, but how do I go with this. I can't just say ``I wanna have sex with you, we should rent a hotel and do it there"

Why not?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi guys!,

I don't know if I'm posting this at the right place, but that's my best guess.

Here's the back story: I have been dating this girl for a while. We have had different kinds of dates, like going out to a bar for drinks, having breakfast in a restaurant, having a walk around the city hand in hand, and going to the movies. When we are together we usually hug a lot, kiss and hold hands.

Now, I think its time for sex, but I dont know how I should let her know my intentions. We both live in ours parents house. I personally cannot have her at my house, as of her case I know that when she had a boyfriend they use to sleep together at her house.

So there is two option:

1. She invites me to her house (We had somehow of a talk about her having me at her house, she mentionned something like it's only been a month that I have broke up with my boyfriend I cant have another guy at my house so soon)

2. The hotel

I believe that best choice is the hotel, but how do I go with this. I can't just say ``I wanna have sex with you, we should rent a hotel and do it there``. Any of you guys have been in that kind of situation?

Thanks in advance

Well if you have date her several times, i would invite her for a couple of drinks and kino her hard since you can talk a lot to a girl but touching her is what's matter, if it's working find the right place to whisper her in a very sexual tone something like : "Why don't we move from here, so we can kiss each other like crazy" . . . Or just be more alpha and just tell her to follow you . . .

Idk i would do that. . .

NextStep.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I would date her casually and give her a good reason to let you come over. Say watch a fun movie in her room or cuddle. In that event, you must move in to kino, and f close her. Remember to use patterns to establish attraction, and convey confidence.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You've been seeing her so much it would seem that there have been times when the two of you have been all alone at her or your house. If not, engineer that situation.