My Journey of Pimpin

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

Post subject: My Journey of Pimpin
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm just going to start with my back story. Read it, or don't, it's up to you.

I'm 21 years old. I started cold approaching when I was 16 years old. Back in those days I had debilitating levels of social anxiety. I was homeschooled until I was 13, so I think that played a large role in my social retardation. My social skills/anxiety were so bad that I couldn't even make friends. Anyways, when I was 16 I discovered the pickup community whilst reading an ehow on getting a girlfriend (lolz). I read The Game, but I ended up getting really into the simplepickup and RSD stuff.

Anyways, I didn't start off with approaches. I started off by asking for directions, or asking people what time it was. Even this was nerve wracking for me. Then when I got comfortable with that, I did stupid embarrassing things just to lessen my social anxiety. Eventually, I did my first approach. I still remember the huge rush I got off of that. I felt like I was going to faint, but when the approach was over, it was like I was on top of the fucking world. I slowly crawled through my next few approaches and before I knew it, I was an approach machine. I approached large groups of like 5-6 girls solo, MILFs (at 16 lol), girls with their moms, etc. I finally made a group of friends. I gamed my 19 year old shift leader and lost my virignity to her. I went to an under 18 club on a regular basis and got makeouts with random girls.

Those experiences were so surreal. Going from crippling social anxiety to those experiences is beyond mind blowing.

Here comes the sad part though. I got a girlfriend my senior year of high school and dated her for almost a year, fell in love, and then came to find out she had cheated on me and shit. Prior to this I was straight edged, but I started drinking and smoking bud. I spiraled into a deep depression, which honestly had more to do with the substances than the breakup. I spent 2 1/2 years being a burnout and not doing shit with my life.

Anyways, I've been stone sober since January. I'm back on my feet, and now I'm ready to start this next journey. This journal will focus on pickup, but I'm also going to be hitting the gym hard, eating a proper diet, and just focusing on self improvment all around. I know what I'm capable of. I've seen it before. Being a burnout was just a phase, and now I'm ready to kickass once more.

I'm not really into any style or methods of pickup. I just plan to learn from trial and error, whilst focusing on just becoming the best version of myself in general.

My first report is coming soon.

Post subject: Re: My Journey of Pimpin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

April 24, 2017

I went to the mall today. There weren't really any girls, except for high school girls or girls with their boyfriends. I will admit that there were a couple of opportunities that I bitched out of, but it isn't exactly easy to approach when you've spent the last 30 minutes walking around in circles being stuck in your head.

Shit, I will get this down. It's kind of frustrating having to start all over and have approach anxiety again. I just have to get the ball rolling though.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I will admit that there were a couple of opportunities that I bitched out of, but it isn't exactly easy to approach when you've spent the last 30 minutes walking around in circles being stuck in your head.
Next time start by talking to others you come in contact with female-preferred but it doesn't matter - just anyone - to get yourself used to being social for the day. Doesn't have to be a long conversation - "do you know what time it is?" etc. just to get into the flow.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I will admit that there were a couple of opportunities that I bitched out of, but it isn't exactly easy to approach when you've spent the last 30 minutes walking around in circles being stuck in your head.
Next time start by talking to others you come in contact with female-preferred but it doesn't matter - just anyone - to get yourself used to being social for the day. Doesn't have to be a long conversation - "do you know what time it is?" etc. just to get into the flow.
That's a good idea. I used to do that all of the time honestly. I've forgotten a lot of little tricks like that. Thanks for the reminder; I will definitely do that when I go out tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:00 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Cool yeah I saw that in your intro that u used to do that - can still be useful to warm up. Have fun hope it goes well.